My ultimate cuckold fantasy

jaquenz

My ultimate cuckold fantasy is having my wife taken from me after losing to a big black man who slapped me around to get her from me. She would be wearing a nice skirt, sheer hosiery and heels. My wife and here stud would then start kissing passionately and becoming more intimate and finally fucking while I cower on the floor sobbing from my humiliating defeat and slap-down watching this big black man have his way with my wife (she leaves her hosiery on throughout the pounding she receives from his BBC). He impregnates her by filling her with a huge amount of his superior black sperm. I'm still cowering and sobbing on the floor as they finish, he kisses her, and then he leaves. Disgusted with me; my wife approaches me, puts one hosed foot on my little weak white penis and strokes it until it dribbles a small amount of my inferior whiteboy sperm. Nine months later, she will give birth to a black baby.

Many men want to see their beautiful women with another man, and often times a man of another race. They want to see them be satisfied in a way then don't feel they can or do (it might all be in their head, but that's the thinking). Of course, the most notable thinking is that a larger cock than theirs will get the job done, and, again, a black cock will too! I'm not in the lifestyle, but fantasize about it. I don't know if I could literally take it happening, and once you do it there is no going back--so be sure. Who knows, my wife may leave me for even suggesting it! LOL

I do think that for most white male cucks and wannabe cucks (BTW, doesn't it seem like we are all white, LOL), interracial (and especially Black into white) is at least part of the fantasy. It definitely is a primary part of what turns me on about cuckolding. Pregnancy risk, and ****** chastity while my white wife tries to get bred by her Black lover is an intense turn on for me. Realistically, I think extremely few instances of this actually happen. I agree with Jake201, and am unsure if I could take it literally happening. That said, I do think that with the right woman I would like to get to the point of her having pregnancy risk sex with her Black lover. I think that would be the pinnacle of the fantasy. However, I would be hoping she didn't catch in real life . . .

My ultimate cuckold fantasy is having my wife taken from me after losing to a big black man who slapped me around to get her from me. She would be wearing a nice skirt, sheer hosiery and heels. My wife and here stud would then start kissing passionately and becoming more intimate and finally fucking while I cower on the floor sobbing from my humiliating defeat and slap-down watching this big black man have his way with my wife (she leaves her hosiery on throughout the pounding she receives from his BBC). He impregnates her by filling her with a huge amount of his superior black sperm. I'm still cowering and sobbing on the floor as they finish, he kisses her, and then he leaves. Disgusted with me; my wife approaches me, puts one hosed foot on my little weak white penis and strokes it until it dribbles a small amount of my inferior whiteboy sperm. Nine months later, she will give birth to a black baby.

Sounds like mine too!
I love strong dominant men to treat me and my girl like whores, training us both........

I like the thought of ****** chastity for the white boys while the black guys are getting pussy from several different women on a regular basis. Kind of like the white boys go days without any pussy and the black guys get pussy from 2 or more different white women a day.

I like the thought of ****** chastity for the white boys while the black guys are getting pussy from several different women on a regular basis. Kind of like the white boys go days without any pussy and the black guys get pussy from 2 or more different white women a day.
****** chastity is very important for cucks. Fact is that having orgasm brings second thoughts/cold feet/negative cuckold angst. I think that cuckolds need chastity several days both before and after his wife has sex with her lover/lovers. Ideally, the cuckold ought to be under lock and key in a chastity device prior to his wife having sex with her lover/lovers to control elicit masturbation, which tends to happen because he is so turned on - but brings the issues of cuckold orgasm.

An interesting twist on chastity/sexual opportunity is when the wife chooses to offer her pussy both to her lover/lovers and her husband. Even if she is using birth control there is a powerful biological, physical, and emotional tension that can be created if she has sex with her lover/lovers when she is most fertile, while denying her husband sexual opportunity when she is most likely to conceive and relegating sex with him to the least fertile days. Even with all parties knowing that the woman's potential to fall pregnant is being suppressed everyone knows that no birth control is 100% effective. There is a subtle, extra exclusion by only offering her husband sex on days when pregnancy is unlikely biologically which is primal and intense. I wrote about this in one of my eBooks (Christine is Cherished), and really feel like it pushes up the levels of intensity intrinsic to cuckoldry.

Of course this has an added effect on her, identifying the lover as the man to whom she is 'trying' to fall pregnant (and relegating her husband to a secondary, beta, role). Scheduling sex in this manner creates an emotional and physical bond that increases the woman's attraction to the lover. Every woman knows when she is offering her pussy at it's most fertile, and thus invites that man to catch her. Only having sex with her lover on her peak fertility window, while simultaneously denying her husband sexual mating opportunity, biologically endorses the lover as the 'Alpha' male in her sexual life. There are studies that show that women tend towards 'Alpha' men to mate, and certainly by either accepting or relishing the role of cuckold we cede that role to our wives lovers. Given that reality, her attraction for her lover is heightened by timing sex with her husband such.

****** chastity is very important for cucks. Fact is that having orgasm brings second thoughts/cold feet/negative cuckold angst. I think that cuckolds need chastity several days both before and after his wife has sex with her lover/lovers. Ideally, the cuckold ought to be under lock and key in a chastity device prior to his wife having sex with her lover/lovers to control elicit masturbation, which tends to happen because he is so turned on - but brings the issues of cuckold orgasm.

An interesting twist on chastity/sexual opportunity is when the wife chooses to offer her pussy both to her lover/lovers and her husband. Even if she is using birth control there is a powerful biological, physical, and emotional tension that can be created if she has sex with her lover/lovers when she is most fertile, while denying her husband sexual opportunity when she is most likely to conceive and relegating sex with him to the least fertile days. Even with all parties knowing that the woman's potential to fall pregnant is being suppressed everyone knows that no birth control is 100% effective. There is a subtle, extra exclusion by only offering her husband sex on days when pregnancy is unlikely biologically which is primal and intense. I wrote about this in one of my eBooks (Christine is Cherished), and really feel like it pushes up the levels of intensity intrinsic to cuckoldry.

Of course this has an added effect on her, identifying the lover as the man to whom she is 'trying' to fall pregnant (and relegating her husband to a secondary, beta, role). Scheduling sex in this manner creates an emotional and physical bond that increases the woman's attraction to the lover. Every woman knows when she is offering her pussy at it's most fertile, and thus invites that man to catch her. Only having sex with her lover on her peak fertility window, while simultaneously denying her husband sexual mating opportunity, biologically endorses the lover as the 'Alpha' male in her sexual life. There are studies that show that women tend towards 'Alpha' men to mate, and certainly by either accepting or relishing the role of cuckold we cede that role to our wives lovers. Given that reality, her attraction for her lover is heightened by timing sex with her husband such.
my wife thinks this is a very hot idea but said it only works if a wife really wants to let her husband fuck her. my wife is black only so my little dick doesn't get to go in at all.

I love that, beautiful

Back