My TRUE Interracial Experience

Mr Biggs

Male
So the other day my friend and I went to a kegger. Then this white girl with black hair and a big ass started flirting with me. We went into the person's garage and she sucked my dick while I smoked some weed. She gave me her number on a paper but I wasn't interested and threw it on the floor when she wasn't looking. I left and got two tacos from Jack in the Box.

The end.

So the other day my friend and I went to a kegger. Then this white girl with black hair and a big ass started flirting with me. We went into the person's garage and she sucked my dick while I smoked some weed. She gave me her number on a paper but I wasn't interested and threw it on the floor when she wasn't looking. I left and got two tacos from Jack in the Box.

The end.

BULLSHIT! :furious:
You smoked some weed and got ONLY TWO tacos from Jack? Ain't buying it. :smoke:

I'm so deprived living here on the east coast, no Jack in the Box, no Carl's Jr., no In-N-Out Burger....

Well, don't feel too bad. They are all starting to go to crap. The only thing I eat at Jack is their Supreme Croissant breakfast sandwich and the Western Bacon Cheeseburger at Carl's, but In-N-Out totally sucks now. They made some changes and it just don't taste the same, not even the fries. :( Adios Double-double. :cry:

BULLSHIT! :furious:
You smoked some weed and got ONLY TWO tacos from Jack? Ain't buying it. :smoke:

Haha, I had a ton of beer before that though that bloated me up.

I'm so deprived living here on the east coast, no Jack in the Box, no Carl's Jr., no In-N-Out Burger....
You guys at least have Wendy's? They're the next best thing to In N Out, imo.

Well, don't feel too bad. They are all starting to go to crap. The only thing I eat at Jack is their Supreme Croissant breakfast sandwich and the Western Bacon Cheeseburger at Carl's, but In-N-Out totally sucks now. They made some changes and it just don't taste the same, not even the fries. :( Adios Double-double. :cry:

Jack in the Box is awesome. Love their sourdough jack. And In N Out has never been known for their fries. It's the burgers that are kickass. Only change I know of that they made that I didn't like is that they won't go beyond a four by four on a single sandwich. I remember before I could order 8 pieces of meat and cheese on one burger but now they tell me I just have to buy two four by fours if I want that :/

Haha, I had a ton of beer before that though that bloated me up.

You guys at least have Wendy's? They're the next best thing to In N Out, imo.

Jack in the Box is awesome. Love their sourdough jack. And In N Out has never been known for their fries. It's the burgers that are kickass. Only change I know of that they made that I didn't like is that they won't go beyond a four by four on a single sandwich. I remember before I could order 8 pieces of meat and cheese on one burger but now they tell me I just have to buy two four by fours if I want that :/

LOL, yeah we got Wendy's, we even started having Sonic's pop up here in Jersey about 3-4 yrs ago. It used to suck watching those commericals and seeing what they had to offer and knowing that I was a couple hundred miles from the nearest one.

Oh *******... I am so, so sorry.

Jack in the Box? You poor, abused man... The world will never come to know true justice for all it's peoples. So tragic.

Jack in the Box... Sorrowful without any hope abrogation. Just bitter and tearful to even have to consider it...

About the weed: Indica OR Sativa???

big ass.. normal to don't be interested, i like tight ass with big boobs this is the best. i like to stretch a little pussy with bi boobs in my hands.

Haha, I had a ton of beer before that though that bloated me up. ...

Still sounds difficult to believe. I know how hungry I feel after downing a couple doz brewskis without any herb and no way is two tacos doing it!
*******, I remember when I was living back in NJ a couple two many decades ago, going to White Castle and ordering four dozen of the little fuckers for me and a buddy and they just barely held us until breakfast. :rolleyes:

No no no. Mr. Biggs, you apparently never had In-N-Out without weed first or you ain't an old timer. Their fries used to be stellar (many many moons ago) BUT, more importantly, they changed something in the way they prepare the burgers because they just don't taste right. It isn't just me, every one I know that loved the old In-N -Out says the same thing.
Hell, my fave was a Double-double with cheese, grilled onions and spread only. How can you fuck something that simple up? Sorry, but I'm telling you, the flavor just isn't there anymore. :(
(maybe they have to clean the grill too often now to meet Health codes or some crap) :unsure:

OK, I'll give you Jack's sourdough, it ain't bad, but there isn't much else that I'd order there. Well, unless I just did some weed and a dozen beers. ;) Hell, then I'd even go to Taco Bell! :eek::bounce:

Still sounds difficult to believe. I know how hungry I feel after downing a couple doz brewskis without any herb and no way is two tacos doing it!
*******, I remember when I was living back in NJ a couple two many decades ago, going to White Castle and ordering four dozen of the little fuckers for me and a buddy and they just barely held us until breakfast. :rolleyes:

No no no. Mr. Biggs, you apparently never had In-N-Out without weed first or you ain't an old timer. Their fries used to be stellar (many many moons ago) BUT, more importantly, they changed something in the way they prepare the burgers because they just don't taste right. It isn't just me, every one I know that loved the old In-N -Out says the same thing.
Hell, my fave was a Double-double with cheese, grilled onions and spread only. How can you fuck something that simple up? Sorry, but I'm telling you, the flavor just isn't there anymore. :(
(maybe they have to clean the grill too often now to meet Health codes or some crap) :unsure:

OK, I'll give you Jack's sourdough, it ain't bad, but there isn't much else that I'd order there. Well, unless I just did some weed and a dozen beers. ;) Hell, then I'd even go to Taco Bell! :eek::bounce:

Of course you could eat four dozen White Castles, those things are tiny as hell. I could probably eat 100 of those a day and still be hungry. And I gotta say no on the Taco Bell, if I go to a fast food mexican place it's always Del Taco.

Well I never really liked INO's fries...

The end.
should of did it

Back