My Treat

Have you ever taken your wife to a hotel room for a black fucking?

• Yes

Votes: 37 58.7%
  • I wish

Votes: 26 41.3%

• Total voters

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
Since it was my birthday, my wife asked what I wanted for a special treat. I asked her if I could have anything I wanted and she looked at me with that look in her eye and said, "within reason".

I guess my request was in reason because the next night I sat against the backboard of the king bed in a downtown Marriott hotel slowly jacking off. Beside me on the bed was my lovely wife straddling a very large and well-hung black stud. Her breasts heaved, her large nipples rock hard as she slid up and down on his huge black cock. her head tilted back and her eyes were closed as she concentrated on rubbing her clit against his thick shaft. His hands moved from her thighs to her hips to her breasts. I love watching another man play with my wife's tits and nipples. From where I was sitting I could see his cock slid in and out of her throbbing kitty and the sounds of them fucking were exquisite. I loved it when she came over and over again as they fucked deeply. My own cock was extremely hard even if it was small and thin and I had to hold back from shooting my load until the black stud had filled her pussy with his huge load.

After he had left and I cleaned my wife's pussy for her she asked if I enjoyed my special treat. I laughed and showed her the small wet stain on the sheets where my own load had landed as proof of my pleasure. She just giggled a little and said she would be more than happy to treat me to another anytime.

1.jpg

Since it was my birthday, my wife asked what I wanted for a special treat. I asked her if I could have anything I wanted and she looked at me with that look in her eye and said, "within reason".

I guess my request was in reason because the next night I sat against the backboard of the king bed in a downtown Marriott hotel slowly jacking off. Beside me on the bed was my lovely wife straddling a very large and well-hung black stud. Her breasts heaved, her large nipples rock hard as she slid up and down on his huge black cock. her head tilted back and her eyes were closed as she concentrated on rubbing her clit against his thick shaft. His hands moved from her thighs to her hips to her breasts. I love watching another man play with my wife's tits and nipples. From where I was sitting I could see his cock slid in and out of her throbbing kitty and the sounds of them fucking were exquisite. I loved it when she came over and over again as they fucked deeply. My own cock was extremely hard even if it was small and thin and I had to hold back from shooting my load until the black stud had filled her pussy with his huge load.

After he had left and I cleaned my wife's pussy for her she asked if I enjoyed my special treat. I laughed and showed her the small wet stain on the sheets where my own load had landed as proof of my pleasure. She just giggled a little and said she would be more than happy to treat me to another anytime.

View attachment 14521

Thats how i want my wife,love it.

View attachment 14521

We have been in hotels before and looked for a black guy to fuck her but wasn't able to locate one. Next time it will be prearranged prior to us getting room!

View attachment 14521
thanks for fucking our wives

You guys are so hot. If she was my wife just seeing that first pic would make me shoot. And how did that big long thing fit inside her

Last edited:
We usually meet at a bar or restaurant. Guess her a chance to flirt and publicly be seen with her man. Sometimes the dance together they usually make out a bit before they leave togerher and I follow them to a nearby hotel. I go book a room and give them the keys.

Most of our meets have been in hotels. We actually enjoy having fun in hotels rather than at home, there is something very naughty about sneaking a black stud into your room ;)
whatever needs to be done to enjoy those young guys
the bellhop could deliver a message 1evening.jpg
perhaps that would add to tour excitement
just keep enjoying yourself
will follow you if you don't mind an old guy in UK

Back