My tiny pkg Your comments please

In the spirit of not being ashamed of who i am, a cuckold/slave to my wonderful Mistress. I am continuing to reveal with PRIDE another change for me. You think your dick is small, this was mine this morning before I got up. The whole "pkg" was virtually FLAT, balls and dick are hiding inside body cavity. This is the result of long term chemical castration.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 80
Looks sorta like a skin tag or wart to me ... my dad use to get those; he'd tie a string around them 'till they fell off. Just more proof that God did not create us all equally. Your talents lie somewhere else, I'm sure. ;)

Looks sorta like a skin tag or wart to me ... my dad use to get those; he'd tie a string around them 'till they fell off. Just more proof that God did not create us all equally. Your talents lie somewhere else, I'm sure. ;)

I was curious what you would write, I am learning my "talents" are changing. What was a year ago is oh so different today. It is a strange feeling to feel yourself one day and realize instead of feeling balls and a dick just flat skin, really weird.

dont worry hun

I'm really not worried, for my new life i do not need a dick, I am devoted to serve my Mistress and my Master. Unless you are at that point it's hard to understand. I am very much at peace of who I am, to the point to share it with all of you. It wasn't easy at first, but very glad I did it. I hope you all will understand and appreciate my candidness.
Thanks

Last edited:
Your mistress did a good job... be nice and obedient with her. You found your pleasure and your way, and this is the most important...

Your mistress did a good job... be nice and obedient with her. You found your pleasure and your way, and this is the most important...

My Mistress trained me very well, I am completely dedicated to her. The word "no" I never use at all. anything she wants I just say yes. No question I have found my pleasure and really feel great of who I am, proud to be her slave!!!!

Last edited:
My Mistress trained me very well, I am completely dedicated to her. The word "no" I never use at all. anything she wants I just say yes. No question I have found my pleasure and really feel great of who I am, proud to be her slave!!!!

Great... that's a good slave who found his own way ! Congrats ! Happy mistress who found a good pet :)

*******,,,looks like some sort of skin disorder or something,whatever keeps you happy I suppose!

when I stand up everything falls into place. Happiness?, probably happier than some people, very happy being dedicated to my Mistress. One can "give their self in many ways" over a period of time she has help me understand who I truly am, a slave. I was married twice and thought I was happy, those marriages do not even come close to the complete satisfaction I get being her slave. Unless you are in my shoes you can't fully understand.
But please understand this I would not want my life any other way.

Last edited:
when I stand up everything falls into place. Happiness?, probably happier than some people, very happy being dedicated to my Mistress. One can "give their self in many ways" over a period of time she has help me understand who I truly am, a slave. I was married twice and thought I was happy, those marriages do not even come close to the complete satisfaction I get being her slave. Unless you are in my shoes you can't fully understand.
But please understand this I would not want my life any other way.

Is your mistress black ?

Back