My thoughts wandered *reupload*

FeriMosh

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NE, US
It was requested that I repost some of my audio stories. I will work on it as learned my way around the new host site.

My SoundCloud account was shut down due to the adult contents. I had to search for another host.

Here is one of my very first audio recorded stories... Will add more laters... Enjoy it until whenever before it gets removed or shut down again LOL

Click link below to listen.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
@robbiewillsuck here's my very first recording. Enjoy!
@robbiewillsuck here's my very first recording. Enjoy!

wow I like your first recording - my biggest black cock was 12 inches. It was a black couple, he was long and thin and slow and easy. She was so hot watching his cock go all the way into my sissy-pussy. After he fucked me then she pounded me good with her thick 9 in strapon cock. I was with her 1on1 several times after that.

It was requested that I repost some of my audio stories. I will work on it as learned my way around the new host site.

My SoundCloud account was shut down due to the adult contents. I had to search for another host.

Here is one of my very first audio recorded stories... Will add more laters... Enjoy it until whenever before it gets removed or shut down again LOL

Click link below to listen.

Enjoy!

Feel free to post the ones for me there

Back