My Story

we are a coupke in our early sixties and have been married five years. My wife had much more experience with sex than I did as she was single for fifteen yesrs before we married. Her most significant lover prior to us meeting was with a tall, professional black man. Their relationship lasted a almost two years. She was late 40s he was early 50s. He was her first black cock, and she not only loved the great sex, but loved him emotionally. Recently, she has begun to talk about him, and in fact, only told me about him three months ago. Our sex has been over the top knowing that she likes black cock. So, long story short, I ssked if she woukd like it agan, as my fantasy is to be cuckoded. She has said yes to me many times. She described the exact description of the man she wanted to fuck. After weeks of searching, I found an exact match in our hometown. I went so far as to contact him, send pics, and got his email and found out much about him. .when I told wife, she got angry and said what will happen to me if she goes out with him and falls in love again? I suggested that would be fine as we discussed, but always come home to me. So far as I know, she has not contacted him, but I want her to without pushing her against me. Any suggestions?

I forgot to mention that she did grab his pic and email from my hand and kept it. Do not know if she threw it out, or put it away safely

Back