my sister

stinni

Male
my sister just startet dating a black man, my room is next to hers and he´s fucking her all night long, im proud of her, she lets him do what ever he wants she just obeys, im finding it wery hot.....

I've been wanting to bang my wife's sister for over 10 years. She teases me a lot during holiday visits, even going as far last year as to taking her hand and rubbing my hard cock in my pants. Twice I've come close to fuck'n the lit'l teasing ass whore; last time we got naked in our jacuzzi with my wife telling her to "go for it", but she wouldn't because she was married (separated) and afraid my wife might get upset. I'm thinking 2013 is the YEAR I'll bang my wife's 'lil slut sister. :smoke:

I've been wanting to bang my wife's sister for over 10 years. She teases me a lot during holiday visits, even going as far last year as to taking her hand and rubbing my hard cock in my pants. Twice I've come close to fuck'n the lit'l teasing ass whore; last time we got naked in our jacuzzi with my wife telling her to "go for it", but she wouldn't because she was married (separated) and afraid my wife might get upset. I'm thinking 2013 is the YEAR I'll bang my wife's 'lil slut sister. :smoke:

Yeah...Give her the bigmac bro...show her that you can be her hamburglar and give her that vanilla shake...lol:bounce:

U go boy!!!!!!! Lay the smack down!

Back