my pregnant wife

so my wife is now pregnant by her bull its and amazing feeling knowing she has a coloured baby growing inside of her.
View attachment 146424
How wonderful for you both! She's fulfilling her destiny as a breeder for Black men and you are there as a loving husband to take care of and support her, it's how it should be for so many of us, to show your love for her by letting her be bred by a superior Black man!

Did you assist in the sperm production while he was impregnating his slut. Did you get underneath them while they were joined together and lick and carress his sperm tanks while he sawed in and out of her cunt. Or perhaps you were behind him. licking his ass as he plundered yours wife's fuck hole so as to build up and deliver a rich pentiful supply of black baby batter for your wife's baby loving womb.

so i got sent this picture by my wife and her bull to show me her bump nicely tanned she is starting to shape nicely will soon be getting very big.
View attachment 148825
Wow Sissytiffany your wife is beautiful she looks so sexy with her suntan and the fact that she is carrying a Black mans baby makes her even more sexy!!! You are a very lucky man indeed. Please post some more pictures of her in a bikini or nude posing with her Black bull, it will drive us white cucks crazy!!!:bounce:

Please show us that nice couple with the baby!

The O-P orignated this thread over 2 years ago and hasn't been here in months; my bet is the novelty and sensationalism of the topic, and the facts of the "real world", have set in and this poster has moved on to even more exotic fantasies. Possibly has even obtained a high school diploma since then.
But, let's assume for a minute (to tantalize our own fantasy worlds) that the situation was real, and said poster and wife have had their little "black baby". My bet is that he is now faced with the realities of picking up the real tab of a mixed race baby, and is being confronted with the real challenges of our biased society, and he has no time or desire to flaunt or remind himself of his mistakes from a few hours of "fun". Possibly his relationship with his wife has since deteriorated and she's moved on as well.

So, sissytiffany, here's your beckoned call to return to this forum and to your thread, where you've posted your fantasy, and update the current members who are living in the same fantasy world as you. Please paint a pretty picture if and when you do, as it provides critical "jack off" material for some, and an education for others.
gif_Yellowball-yawning.gif Mac

Last edited:
Back