My Plan to have my 48yr old Wife Sodomized by BBC

Been planning it for a while and been trying to get her to agree to sex with a younger black bull. She doesn't know about my plan to have her sodomized. I have asked her to let out her wedding dress so that it fits her now, telling her that I want to see her in it. But my plan is to have her wearing her wedding dress with stockings, heels and red lipstick when she meets a younger black bull, and then to have him bend her over the dinning room table, lift up her wedding dress and sodomize her. Hopefully this can all be videoed if it goes as planned.

Been planning it for a while and been trying to get her to agree to sex with a younger black bull. She doesn't know about my plan to have her sodomized. I have asked her to let out her wedding dress so that it fits her now, telling her that I want to see her in it. But my plan is to have her wearing her wedding dress with stockings, heels and red lipstick when she meets a younger black bull, and then to have him bend her over the dinning room table, lift up her wedding dress and sodomize her. Hopefully this can all be videoed if it goes as planned.
I would love to set my wife up for some bbc,with out her knowing.

I would love to set my wife up for some bbc,with out her knowing.
I have even thought of hiring young bulls to hit on her while she's shopping etc. to see if they can entice her into
taking BBC without her knowing that I planned it. All the while telling the young bulls, that if they get her to give in, to sodomize her when they get her alone.

Back