My Pics.....please comment

You look like you are having fun. I'm thinking that deep down inside you want that bbc up inside your sweet little white pussy so bad you can barely stand it. Sex will never be the same. You will love it. You already do, don't you

I keep a couple of 12" black dildos on hand just in case. But there is nothing like the real thing. One thing that I love almost as much as a BBC, is a white pussy that has never had a BBC. It is the greatest thing to prep a white pussy and lick it and kiss it and then spread it for the BBC. Then after he has pleasured her with a real cock and filled her with real cum, I love to put more kisses on the new pussy and lick up the mess he made in it, yummy.

Janice K

Female
Gold Member
From
FL, US
If you're as serious about getting some BBC as you say you are, you really have something to look forward to and hopefully it will happen soon. I've had a lot of experience and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me anything. My email is cmeinfl1@yahoo.com and my yahoo messenger is also cmeinfl1 .. feel free to contact me any time..

I can't get this girl out of my mind. I keep picturing her with her legs spread wide open begging the guy to not make her wait any longer and just put his BBC in her pussy. She sure is a cuttie. I'd like to grind my pussy on hers