My Pics.....please comment

Discussion in 'Sexy & Naked Women Pictures' started by TuscaloosaCouple, May 23, 2012.

1. TuscaloosaCouple

TuscaloosaCouple Member Real Person

So I am looking for all those BBCs out there that can comment and help me get up the nerve to actually go through with my first time with a bull.

john7, satyr303, rickal66 and 21 others like this.
  2. NY Grad

NY Grad New Member

Love the pics, would love to chat with the wife sometime.

3. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
  4. nycblackbull

nycblackbull Active Member Real Person

ready to get deep in that pussy

5. Coolcalm21

Coolcalm21 Member

Sexy pics I like

6. BBCrush

BBCrush Member Real Person

You look fantastic!

7. wewentblack

wewentblack Member

You look like you are having fun. I'm thinking that deep down inside you want that bbc up inside your sweet little white pussy so bad you can barely stand it. Sex will never be the same. You will love it. You already do, don't you

8. TuscaloosaCouple

I am so looking forward to my first BBC. My black 12 inch dildo just isn't cutting it any longer.

squirtyshorts likes this.
  9. tnguy076

tnguy076 Member

you look very sexy in the pics.. make sure you get some pics when you finally get your first BBC.

Rattenfänger likes this.
  10. wewentblack

wewentblack Member

I keep a couple of 12" black dildos on hand just in case. But there is nothing like the real thing. One thing that I love almost as much as a BBC, is a white pussy that has never had a BBC. It is the greatest thing to prep a white pussy and lick it and kiss it and then spread it for the BBC. Then after he has pleasured her with a real cock and filled her with real cum, I love to put more kisses on the new pussy and lick up the mess he made in it, yummy.

LongWoodTroy and wanabecucked like this.
  11. wanabecucked

wanabecucked Well-Known Member

My wife is a bbc virgin,i would love to watch & take photos when she has some bbc-very sexy/erotic.She knows that i want her blacked.

12. wanabecucked

wanabecucked Well-Known Member

13. masterkurtah

masterkurtah New Member Real Person

love to eat that katt on the kitchen counter

14. Janice K

Janice K Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    If you're as serious about getting some BBC as you say you are, you really have something to look forward to and hopefully it will happen soon. I've had a lot of experience and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me anything. My email is cmeinfl1@yahoo.com and my yahoo messenger is also cmeinfl1 .. feel free to contact me any time..

15. Mainstream38

Mainstream38 Member

All the pics are sexy!The ones in the bedroom make me want to Bust a Load!But the ones the kitchen just make me want to Fuck!

16. LongDong

LongDong Active Member

great pics girl!

17. wewentblack

wewentblack Member

I can't get this girl out of my mind. I keep picturing her with her legs spread wide open begging the guy to not make her wait any longer and just put his BBC in her pussy. She sure is a cuttie. I'd like to grind my pussy on hers

18. TuscaloosaCouple

Thanks for all the comments. I love them. In a couple of weeks I will have my first BBC and I will post the pics right away. OMG I can't wait!

19. uses_it_well

uses_it_well New Member

lucky bbc that you're gonna let fuck that sweet body..enjoy:)

20. Hit me up if your ever in GA I'd love to have a good time with you