My new toy, Oh my!

time2try

Couple
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NC, US
Well we ordered my new Doc Johnson UR3 12" BBC 3 days ago, and here it is. Gonna be interesting as the one beside it is our go to dildo What a difference. Oh My don't know about this. Will let everyone know as soon as, well soon enough lol.DSCN2063.JPG

Oh it does feel much more lifelike than the smaller one in the picture above. Very nice feeling in my hand. In a way it really does feel like skin. Interesting to say the least.

Well it didn't work. Try as we did, and believe me we tried. I couldn't take that big boy so in the trash it goes. We are gonna look for something a little smaller. By the way its the exact same size as BAM. It just has a more realistic feeling. Picture to follow once I am on another computer.

I was hot and I just couldn't get it in. Believe me we tried. I guess I am not cut out physically to take something that large? It actually felt like it was separating my bones. Finally said to hell with it and got down to business. We were up for 6 hours playing around. Love my hubby. :inlove:

I believe that is the Doc Johnson Hung in UR3. You might try the Flash Brown dildo, it has a tapered head for easy insertion and then gets real thick. Not as thick as Bam. Flash Brown is firmer, but works nice. Here is my review of the dildo in a thread I created on another site.

icon1.png
The Flash Brown Black Cock Addiction by Icon Brands

The wife loved this dildo, but it is not for beginners. This is the wrong choice for your first dildo. He is big, but not impossible. If your wife has had a couple of ******* she will probably be able to handle this with a lot of prep and starting with a couple smaller dildos to work up to it. The manufacturing on this cock is not great as the texture on mine was not even throughout the surface of the dildo. A rather large area was just smooth with no texture. I don't believe this reduces the value of this dildo. I like the size and shape. The head is smaller and it slowly gets fairly massive in girth so it is easy to insert and work her into it. Unlike some that are huge from start to finish. Size and shape and the fact that its black make this a real winner!

Name - Flash Brown
Manufacturer - Icon Brands
Overall length - 11.5"
Insertable length - 9.5"
Diameter - 3"
Circumference - 5.5" at head and 8.5" at base of shaft.
Material - PVC
Texture - Detailed texture suffered from poor molding process.
Softness - Firm, but not hard. This is not a squishy material but good.

Flash1.jpg Flash2.jpg Flash3.jpg Flash4.jpg Flash5.jpg

DSCN2095.JPG
looks like a shane diesel dildo I have one and yes it big and it takes me awhile to get it in too
and then once im wet I can take it all
No the one we have is actually the BAM dildo with realistic touch. I have them both and we put them side by side. They look like they came from the same mold.
I do like the one that is above this post though. We may have to buy that one and check it out.

In the meantime. Anyone want the one I can't use? I will be more than glad to send it you anyone who would like to have it, for whatever purpose you desire. You can have both pictured with the box and cleaning solution etc etc etc.

Message me if you are interested. I imagine the shipping will be for around 6 pounds.

Last edited:
I believe that is the Doc Johnson Hung in UR3. You might try the Flash Brown dildo, it has a tapered head for easy insertion and then gets real thick. Not as thick as Bam. Flash Brown is firmer, but works nice. Here is my review of the dildo in a thread I created on another site.

icon1.png
The Flash Brown Black Cock Addiction by Icon Brands

The wife loved this dildo, but it is not for beginners. This is the wrong choice for your first dildo. He is big, but not impossible. If your wife has had a couple of ******* she will probably be able to handle this with a lot of prep and starting with a couple smaller dildos to work up to it. The manufacturing on this cock is not great as the texture on mine was not even throughout the surface of the dildo. A rather large area was just smooth with no texture. I don't believe this reduces the value of this dildo. I like the size and shape. The head is smaller and it slowly gets fairly massive in girth so it is easy to insert and work her into it. Unlike some that are huge from start to finish. Size and shape and the fact that its black make this a real winner!

Name - Flash Brown
Manufacturer - Icon Brands
Overall length - 11.5"
Insertable length - 9.5"
Diameter - 3"
Circumference - 5.5" at head and 8.5" at base of shaft.
Material - PVC
Texture - Detailed texture suffered from poor molding process.
Softness - Firm, but not hard. This is not a squishy material but good.

View attachment 463216 View attachment 463217 View attachment 463218 View attachment 463219 View attachment 463220
We looked on eBay for this and can't find one. Can you tell us where to purchase it?

Back