My new Jewish girlfriend in Philadelphia for black men

Chubwht4BBC

Male
From
NJ, US
In my profile pic is my new Jewish girlfriend. She’s super hot (great body and amazing ass) and she loves bbc. We are both bi and are looking for a bisexual or openminded black man in the Philadelphia/New Jersey/New York City area. We both want to play together, so be open to that. I’m a cool guy and she’s super fun. I can send you more pics of her via kik. Look forward to hearing from you guys.

Hi Mike from New York I've had lots of experience with Jewish girls on my bed would love to chat with you and possibly meet up please reply back

In my profile pic is my new Jewish girlfriend. She’s super hot (great body and amazing ass) and she loves bbc. We are both bi and are looking for a bisexual or openminded black man in the Philadelphia/New Jersey/New York City area. We both want to play together, so be open to that. I’m a cool guy and she’s super fun. I can send you more pics of her via kik. Look forward to hearing from you guys.

Ok thanks I had heard it was shutting down. Thanks for info

She is inspirational 😊

Back