my new Girlfriend

bellnyc

Couple
Gold Member
From
NY, US
she is 28 has been with many bbc before and she tells me stories of how big they were or average or what not she won't set up a dates with guys because she says it has to be spontanious for her to cheat on me. she said if she's at a club and a hot guy hits on her she'll fuck him or anywhere spontanious for that matter. she said she would also do a quick dick check to see if they're worth her time. she has showed me pics and convos she had over Facebook with the kid she claims had the largest (thick) dick. whats next i wonder.

Last edited:
I like when chicks dance with you and do dick checks lol
I know. I've had many arguments with friends of mine who have small dicks and they try to tell me girls don't do that and they don't care about size. They act like I'm delusional. But I've danced with girls who didn't seem that into me, and then they feel my dick down my pant leg and I get the look.

Reactions: wit
she is 28 has been with many bbc before and she tells me stories of how big they were or average or what not she won't set up a dates with guys because she says it has to be spontanious for her to cheat on me. she said if she's at a club and a hot guy hits on her she'll fuck him or anywhere spontanious for that matter. she said she would also do a quick dick check to see if they're worth her time. she has showed me pics and convos she had over Facebook with the kid she claims had the largest (thick) dick. whats next i wonder.View attachment 462580View attachment 462581View attachment 462582View attachment 462583View attachment 462584
Post some of those convos please!!!

she is 28 has been with many bbc before and she tells me stories of how big they were or average or what not she won't set up a dates with guys because she says it has to be spontanious for her to cheat on me. she said if she's at a club and a hot guy hits on her she'll fuck him or anywhere spontanious for that matter. she said she would also do a quick dick check to see if they're worth her time. she has showed me pics and convos she had over Facebook with the kid she claims had the largest (thick) dick. whats next i wonder.View attachment 462580View attachment 462581View attachment 462582View attachment 462583View attachment 462584
Daam she's very sexy!! Would love to make her wet.

Back