My new bull compared to my hubby

Here are a couple of recent pictures, the one on the left is my new bull and the one on the right is my hubby, I tried to get both pictures about the same size so it shows how much bigger my new bull is than my husband.

View attachment 780782
Same problem here, right is our sexlife with wife enjoy withe me, left is what she desire for and makes her go tho 7e heaven and behind .... . What nature decided for her .

Wow! The days when you use to tell your hubby "you so deep" is officially over...
Haha, yeah, he can push in as far as he can now and I could still take more, its amazing how the vagina can adapt and stretch to accommodate bigger cocks, but it does, and now I'm used to bigger so anything smaller just doesnt do it for me like it used to.

Same problem here, right is our sexlife with wife enjoy withe me, left is what she desire for and makes her go tho 7e heaven and behind .... . What nature decided for her .
Exactly, like I just said, the vagina can accommodate a huge range of cocks and it can stretch way out, and that stretch is what really feels amazing and takes sex to a completely different level.

Here are a couple of recent pictures, the one on the left is my new bull and the one on the right is my hubby, I tried to get both pictures about the same size so it shows how much bigger my new bull is than my husband.

View attachment 780782

....But which one feels better? And by how much? I mean... they probably both give the same number of orgasms, right? And just about as intense... right? ...right? I mean, you'd probably do any nasty, hot, degrading thing for either if they all of a sudden stopped fucking you and made it an ultimatum while they were bringing you to the brink the best they could, ...right?

....But which one feels better? And by how much? I mean... they probably both give the same number of orgasms, right? And just about as intense... right? ...right? I mean, you'd probably do any nasty, hot, degrading thing for either if they all of a sudden stopped fucking you and made it an ultimatum while they were bringing you to the brink the best they could, ...right?
Haha, no, not at all. I love my husband and love having sex with him, but sex with a big black cock feels completely different. I cum so hard on his black cock I squirt, and just from penetration alone, with my husband I'll cum but I have to concentrate and rub my clit, and when I do finally cum its not super intense. When my black bull is fucking me I can't hold back and I just end up cumming over and over again and its so intense every time! He just hits different spots deep inside me that a small dick can't touch.

Haha, no, not at all. I love my husband and love having sex with him, but sex with a big black cock feels completely different. I cum so hard on his black cock I squirt, and just from penetration alone, with my husband I'll cum but I have to concentrate and rub my clit, and when I do finally cum its not super intense. When my black bull is fucking me I can't hold back and I just end up cumming over and over again and its so intense every time! He just hits different spots deep inside me that a small dick can't touch.
Hottest thing I've read on this site.

Fucking love the comparison picture...ridiculous how much bigger he is. You really cum from just penetration?

I knew what you were going to say. It's just super hot reading you say it. haha

Back