My neighbors wife ...

Discussion in 'Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories' started by Roman Cassius, May 12, 2016.

1. Roman Cassius

Roman Cassius Member Real Person Gold Member

She always winks and flirts whether he's with her or not. Finally one night I go out on my balcony and she eventually comes out herself right across the pathway in the next bldg in plain sight of my bldg. Long story short after a few glances, blown kisses and an intentional flash of her boobs. I stood up and pulled out my cock and started stroking it right there on the balcony. She had a sudden look of disbelief as my cock was getting harder and harder from the long slow strokes I was given it but after staring for a while she ran back in her apt. I thought I scared her off so I went back inside too. Moments later there's a knock at my door ands it's her. In tank and shorts no bra or panties I could tell. She's says do you want to release that load on me? I didn't even respond just took her hand and walked her inside. After a long blowjob and pounding her from behind she got on her knees and finished me off. Now she's on her balcony all the time! I know she's waiting for me to come out but I'm making her wait until she comes begging on her knees for more cock. There was even a note on my car the other day I know was from her ... Or either another neighbor who may have caught a glimpse of my cock in my hanging that day. image.jpg
  2. nutmywife

nutmywife New Member

So hot. I love seeing my wife suck a thick, black cock. I'd send her over every night to collect your cum.
  3. 4POWER

4POWER Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Wish u guy's are my next door neighbor