My name is Kim and i have just received my first black cock

cuckhappy

Male
Gold Member
From
Australia
I am a very reserved wife who loves family life and my children , but something happened to change my life.My husband gives me a trip to the city every six months to go shopping and have my beauty treatment , on this occasion things changed for me and my appreciation for great sex.

I had finished shopping and went for coffee as i sat a voice asked if the seat was free , looking up i said yes and in front of me was a middle aged black man and very handsome , he sat and i blushed we chatted and he was so nice and made me feel a little wet between the legs , which did disturb me , i finished and said my goodbyes.

As i lay being massaged i could not help thinking about my coffee date and became very turned on and wondered what he would be like and if i would see him again.

As alone i went to the hotel club bar where there are usually business men and staff know who most are so i feel safe as i sat at the bar i happened to turn to the exit and who walked in but the black man from coffee ,he smiled and came over he kissed me and joined me , we moved to a lounge and as i sat talking i remembered i had no panties on due to the waxing and i must have show him all my bits while crossing my legs so often and i noticed his very large lump in his trousers ,this made me hot , he came closer and i let him stoke my thigh and he then kissed my neck which sent shivers down my spine.

I let this man talk me to going to his room he sat me down and let me undo hid fly and i removed the most magnificent cock i have ever seen i could not help myself i just wanted to suck it , it was huge and thick but i did my best , he lifted me up and carried me to his bed i was naked in seconds and he went down on me , his tongue went in so far and i came several times then he open me wide and started to feed his cock in me at first it stung as he ripped me but as it went deeper i remember feeling faint but so ready for it and then it hapened he went all in i gasped and he held still then whispered are you ready for the fuck of youir life , and girls it was the best fuck i have ever had.

CuckHappy--I am personally involved with several white wives in the Cleveland Area (check my profile for more). We have a great time..meet each one about every 4-6 weeks and the sex is great! If you ever near my town look me up and congrats you have now expereinced a BBC--hard to go back!

CuckHappy--I am personally involved with several white wives in the Cleveland Area (check my profile for more). We have a great time..meet each one about every 4-6 weeks and the sex is great! If you ever near my town look me up and congrats you have now expereinced a BBC--hard to go back!
Very hard to go back thanks for the offer and I will contact if in your country:mstickle:

Thank you if I am ever in the USA I will look you up.

Damn boo! Perhaps you will come to the states on holiday. ******* with all this dick here, you may decide to stay! :)

I understand boo. I'd feel the same if the roles were reversed. I still want to fuck your pretty little pussy into submission. :)

QUOTE="cuckhappy, post: 603074, member: 47298"]would love to have you[/QUOTE]

From the looks of your avatar baby girl, you can get it! Inbox/PM me and let's discuss it boo. :)

Back