My mom and her young black lover

Hello this is Anthony from Paris,

Sorry for my english if I make mistakes. I found your post as I was looking for forums or people in the same situations like me.
My mom Isabelle, 46 year old woman is beautiful, with good shapes and look a bit younger than her age.
She got divorced with my ******* a bit less than 2 years ago but were separated one year before.
After her divorce she went into a small a depression. So she decided to get a new lifestyle and join a fitness club near her work.

After a few weeks there she totally changed, she felt much more happy, pretty and lost the weight she took after her separation. She even changed her style of clothes into more sexy and shorter. Honestly I was happy for her but did not really apperciate much the way she was dressing some time. Anyway..
I am 24 year old and when I was in high a school there was a guy called Giovanni. Giovanni was the perfect bull, I have to say. He was tall and strong, half french half senegalese. He always had a lot os success with girls even toough he was not respecting them and only wanted to play.
He was actually very popular and respected in high school.

He was 2 year older than me so we were not friends but we knew each other as it is a small world. I did not really like him because we had a small agument once in self were we were eating.
Since this I did not have any interaction with him.
Anyway, Giovanni was kind of addict to sport and was affiliatyef to the gym (I realized this afterwards) where my mom suscribed, but much more before her.

They met there indeed as he was passing a lot of time there, this happen after I quit high school and did not have any news about him and totally forgot about his existence.
After a few weeks then I was suspecting my mom to having met soemone as she totally changed and was spending a lot of times outside at the gym or to meet "her friends".
Until the day she wante to tell me something: that she met a new "boyfriend".
I was happy for her but not very surprised at the same time. She wanted me to introduce to him and I agreed but she told me that she had something to mention before..about his age.
I was quite surprised, she told me that it was a man, but a young one, but very mature and very protective and that she liked him so much. His name was Giovanni she mentionned and lied about his age as she told me he was 29 althoug he was 25 at this moment.

I was totally shoked, not angry, but shocked. I would not have neveer imagine my mom s a cougar, she was so serious, so motherly, so perfect for that.
After a few days I told her that I was happy for her if she felt well with him. as my dad was living in the south of France now with a woman about his age.
So she decided to introduce him to me. And then I saw this man coming to the door, his face was very familair to me but I could not remember from where. I could see on his face as well taht he already knew me but did not say anything. Actually I am more that sure that he knew who I was before coming but never told to my mom thtt he knew me or were in the same high school of her *******.

I never had the courage to tell the truth to my mom afterwards. I was very pissed to know that this bull was going out my my mom, seelping with her, and make her fell crazy about him.
This relation continued for 3 months only after what Giovanny broke up with her, after being bored of fucking my mom and left her as a mere girlfriend among all the one he got. My mom was very sad and cried a lot. Now she feels muche more better and go out again with "her friends" as sexy as hell.

I have to say it turns me on to imagine her flirting with young bulls in bars or clubs and even maybe more. I am wndering as well if she feels attracted to black or it was just him.
She is much mor ediscret now and I dont think she will talk anymore about her boyfriends as this story made her realised that she should kept her privacy from now.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Anthony

Hello this is Anthony from Paris,

Sorry for my english if I make mistakes. I found your post as I was looking for forums or people in the same situations like me.
My mom Isabelle, 46 year old woman is beautiful, with good shapes and look a bit younger than her age.
She got divorced with my ******* a bit less than 2 years ago but were separated one year before.
After her divorce she went into a small a depression. So she decided to get a new lifestyle and join a fitness club near her work.

After a few weeks there she totally changed, she felt much more happy, pretty and lost the weight she took after her separation. She even changed her style of clothes into more sexy and shorter. Honestly I was happy for her but did not really apperciate much the way she was dressing some time. Anyway..
I am 24 year old and when I was in high a school there was a guy called Giovanni. Giovanni was the perfect bull, I have to say. He was tall and strong, half french half senegalese. He always had a lot os success with girls even toough he was not respecting them and only wanted to play.
He was actually very popular and respected in high school.

He was 2 year older than me so we were not friends but we knew each other as it is a small world. I did not really like him because we had a small agument once in self were we were eating.
Since this I did not have any interaction with him.
Anyway, Giovanni was kind of addict to sport and was affiliatyef to the gym (I realized this afterwards) where my mom suscribed, but much more before her.

They met there indeed as he was passing a lot of time there, this happen after I quit high school and did not have any news about him and totally forgot about his existence.
After a few weeks then I was suspecting my mom to having met soemone as she totally changed and was spending a lot of times outside at the gym or to meet "her friends".
Until the day she wante to tell me something: that she met a new "boyfriend".
I was happy for her but not very surprised at the same time. She wanted me to introduce to him and I agreed but she told me that she had something to mention before..about his age.
I was quite surprised, she told me that it was a man, but a young one, but very mature and very protective and that she liked him so much. His name was Giovanni she mentionned and lied about his age as she told me he was 29 althoug he was 25 at this moment.

I was totally shoked, not angry, but shocked. I would not have neveer imagine my mom s a cougar, she was so serious, so motherly, so perfect for that.
After a few days I told her that I was happy for her if she felt well with him. as my dad was living in the south of France now with a woman about his age.
So she decided to introduce him to me. And then I saw this man coming to the door, his face was very familair to me but I could not remember from where. I could see on his face as well taht he already knew me but did not say anything. Actually I am more that sure that he knew who I was before coming but never told to my mom thtt he knew me or were in the same high school of her *******.

I never had the courage to tell the truth to my mom afterwards. I was very pissed to know that this bull was going out my my mom, seelping with her, and make her fell crazy about him.
This relation continued for 3 months only after what Giovanny broke up with her, after being bored of fucking my mom and left her as a mere girlfriend among all the one he got. My mom was very sad and cried a lot. Now she feels muche more better and go out again with "her friends" as sexy as hell.

I have to say it turns me on to imagine her flirting with young bulls in bars or clubs and even maybe more. I am wndering as well if she feels attracted to black or it was just him.
She is much mor ediscret now and I dont think she will talk anymore about her boyfriends as this story made her realised that she should kept her privacy from now.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Anthony
Thanks for sharing. Feel ok to talk if you want. Your mom sounds beautiful

Back