My message of encouragement to a wife & mom ready to go black.

Yes......think of your depression....your sadness from being deprived of those Mighty African Meat Slabs. Those swinging pleasure poles have had a hypnotic effect on you. You now plead with a stranger to make filthy photo shopped pics of you with naked, erect black men. You are a middle class wife & respectable mom. Now......black cocks have leveled you to a common whore.....I call U a whore not out of disrespect for you...but to let you know that you must accept that you are a mom whore to be most effective when big hung black men are laying pipe in you. You must surrender all pride & realize that those sweet lips of yours that kiss hubby & other members of your nice family will soon be wrapped around miscellaneous throbbing black sex organs. You will soon allow black men to sodomize you. You will soon be full of & splattered by quarts of negro semen. I have made U the mom whore U are. Accept it...& be forever grateful....................x
photo-doubles-penetration-mature.jpg

I like it.[/quotIt
Her Reply:

Thank you so much for sending more pics and for keeping me on this journey. You are right - you have turned me into a bbc whore. And I don't take that as disrespect, but of embracing and accepting what I truly am at the core of my being. I look so forward to the day when I have fully evolved into a bbc wife and mom. Like you said, I am a respectable middle class wife and mom, with this devious secret. It is so erotic to think that, like you said, my lips that kiss my family will also suck many bbc's. I do accept being a bbc whore.

And you know what? I have you to thank! Thank you for helping me, for leading me along this path of self realization. I am hypnotized by bbc, and the thought of me spreading my legs for them, lots of them. Of being fucked beyond anything I have ever experienced, of being filled to overflowing with their wonderful cum.

I am pleading, begging for more. Much more. I need to see myself with bbc! Thank you for all you have done. I know I don't deserve it, but you have been so good to send me the pics I want and need! Send more please!

Back