My Merry Christmas

bellnyc

Couple
Gold Member
From
NY, US
another true story.....so I found out recently from my ex that she's currently fucking one of my neighborhood enemy's friend. she told me to get me jealous and because it kinda turn me on. she described him as some small young 24 year old white kid but added he has a "huge fucking dick" and she cant even ride it because it goes too deep.
She said they call him St Nick, and he hangs out with the kid i fought......once she said that a bell rang in my head I knew the kid!! I was like Little Nick? I knew him when he was tiny and had braces, she was like "he's not so little anymore" with wide eyes, i told her it was impossible that he was bigger then me he's physically way smaller in physically. she was like "trust me he's fucking huge!! I cant even fit half his cock down my throat!" meanwhile she can deep-throat me and lick my balls at the same time and Im 7 inches and pretty thick. she said he likes to fuck her and say "you like this big white dick!!!" "take that dick you fucking slut" she told me hes crazy like me, he spits in my mouth, pulls my hair and slaps my face. I could not picture this little fuck doing as she described but apparently its true she doesn't lie to me.

so apparently i get a foward text today saying :Merry Christmas from Aliss and St Nick" and a smiley face with this picture attached.
img_5648-jpg.335802

the top of the message had fwd. to like six numbers in like a group chat and the kid i fought with recently was in it and he wrote "Merry Christmas, thats my boy! make it snow on these hoes lol" got me so fuckin pissed off and horny at the same time, just knowing that his boy is ravaging my girl is a enough satisfaction for him. now everytime he sees me he'll be laughing in his head.
that boy came alot!!! drives me crazy i keep calling her and i get no answer!!

Good for you . The big cock win all way , all you have to do go in shower and masturba imagine your ex take that huge cuck. And ask her to get same pic and you can got harder

I do have a new girl and im going to ask her what was the biggest shes had because she told me she fucked a couple of black guys in the past

I do have a new girl and im going to ask her what was the biggest shes had because she told me she fucked a couple of black guys in the past
If your story is tru story. Litle Nick with his big cock shall fuck your new girlfriend like he is fucking your ex girlfriend . And you shall be happy, and you shall mastrub in shower evry day and NIck shall fuck her evry week. That is what I think it's the right think to do in this situations,your shall set up your girlfriend with your enemy friends which you call litle Nick , and he shall destroy your girlfriend pussy with his big cock

Last edited:
Back