My married white pussy is now owned

Katiana4black

Female
Gold Member
From
MA, US
It all started with a email on Black to white. My hubby and I have been into the black sexing lifestyle for about 12 years. Always looking for a sexy black man to DOM us as a couple. We have discovered this is a hard person to find. First it involves trust and the willingness to meet for regular dates. This Dom seemed different than the many we have seen over the years. The emails soon became very seductive and demanding, we were ready to set a date to meet. Once the date was set we received the following email from our new Black Dom (some of the details deleted for discretion, but otherwise true)
I will expect to meet you at 5pm Monday Eve at the Tavern located at the local Hotel.

You should be dressed appropriately to meet your Black Bull for the first time, they say the first impression...
to be clear, if you are comfortable in what you are wearing you are probably wearing the wrong thing. Make sure you are wearing panties though

I will be sitting alone at a table, you will not sit with me, but the two of you will take a seat elsewhere where I can see you very well, see what you are wearing. You will make sure that within the first 5min you will position yourself in a way that I can see and display to me your panties. If and when I approve and you have dressed appropriately paraded and shown yourself enough for me, I will beckon you over to my table and invite you to sit. You will come alone, your husband will remain at your table. if you don't get invited over, then you have not exposed yourself well, or you are not wearing something appropriate to meet me in, I would suggest you remedy that and try harder. This is your try out for ownership. If for whatever reason you arrive at the bar prior to me, then when I arrive and get seated, you will adjust your seats and position to comply with my directions.

Once at my table you will do as you are told, my hand will meet with no resistance whatsoever.

As an example, should I run my fingers up your leg to your thigh and higher your legs will open so that I have unimpeded access for as far up as my hand goes, always.
You will do what you are told with no hesitation. I am an executive and plan to remain that way, so although I may take some risks in public I won’t require anything of you that would risk arrest etc. so you should have no concerns there.

Your husband will ALWAYS address me as Sir, regardless of the environment or situation. He will be invited to join when I feel it is appropriate.

If you are wearing garters or any other type of lingerie, ensure that your panties are always worn over them so that if removed you do not have to make further adjustments.

Panties will always be completely sheer

Those instructions have been very simple so far, I'm sure you two will have no problem complying with them, there will obviously be more challenges and limit pushing when we get past the above directions.

Supplies and preparation,

you should both be completely shaved
you will refrain from any intercourse from the receipt of this message until we meet, other than masturbation
Freshly showered and perfumed and made up when you present yourself
You will be brining a few items with you, which you will purchase this weekend in preparation of our meeting. you will be wearing tiny shorts and heels when purchasing these items and your husband will photograph you doing so, holding each item up.

Two six foot lengths of rope
One large bottle of baby oil
12 Magnum XL Condoms
Lube (this you do not have to purchase if you have it, but the picture is required)
panties for your husband to wear (picture of you holding them up, not him)
One small dildo (if you have already no need to purchase)
One large dildo (ditto)
12 clothes pins
One ping pong paddle

One cucumber
One bottle of Scotch 15 years or higher

You will have all of this laid out on your bed when you come down to meet me, with a picture to prove it. All of these pictures can remain on your phone, I will review them when you are called over to the table to see if you have performed as directed you can send them to me in email in advance if you choose. The picture of you purchasing the Magnum XL condoms WILL be sent to me in advance by no later than Sunday evening (your face can be blurred if you choose)

I plan on going to the pool later that evening, so my advice to you would be bring an appropriate bikini.

With those instructions and the scenario I have directed I think you will have a very wet married white pussy all weekend, and your husbands, pathetic white penis will be at attention as well. Remember you are not to have any sex other than masturbation until Monday night.

See you at the Tavern

Dom
As we read and re-read the instructions, we both became excited and nervous about the meeting. We laid in bed and both masturbated, so horny but not wanting to break the instructions of our new Dom. We thought of canceling, but finally we went forward. We shopped for the items as per the list. Wondering who the rope was for? Why a cucumber? Ping Pong paddle? We have never played with clothespins before.
When the day arrived we packed up all the items and headed to the Hotel. We checked in and then I changed into a short tight green dress. Hubby laid all the items out on the bed. We took a picture on my cell as we were instructed and headed to the Tavern. I felt a bit awkward at 5 pm in a nice hotel wearing such a slutty dress. I thought nothing a Martini will not cure. Hubby and I sat by the door drinking Martinis.
We were about ¾ of the way thru the first one when we saw our new Dom come in. He sat at a table just around the corner from us. We quickly told the waitress we needed to move. We sat at a high top table across from Dom at a booth by himself. I positioned myself in the chair directly across from him. Lifting my short dress when I could and exposing my panties. It was not long before I was asked to come over.
I sat close to him and we started to chat, the sexual attraction was immediate on my part and seemed to be on his too. I was so wet when he finally touched my legs and ran his fingers up. I could feel hubby staring from the other table. Hubby was watching as this sexy black stranger ran his hands over my panties. When I looked over at him he was all blushed. I think it turned him on as well.
We talked alone for 20 minutes of more. Hubby ordering drinks for me while I was at our Dom lovers table. I am sure the waitress was curious about what was going on. She came over at one point while his hands were on my inner thigh, and hubby just staring from the other table. Dom finally invited hubby over. After some small talk we headed to the room. The three of us walking out together I am sure this had some people wondering.
Once in the elevator I had to kiss him. It was so hot, hubby in one corner and Dom and I in the other, kissing me as the elevator brought us closer to heaven. The walk down the long hallway was awkward as hubby opened the hotel room door.
Once inside Dom and I embraced and started a all out makeout feel each other up session. All of our supplies neatly laid out on one bed. Hubby stood and watched. Dom took a moment to tell hubby to strip and put on the panties hose and high heels. We continued to kiss and started to disrobe each other. My green dress was unzipped and my panties were off. Dom sat on a chair with his shirt undone and very large cock out. I was told to start sucking on my knees. I complied, feeling powerless and wanting the cock in front of me, in me.
Funny sometimes when you are so into a scene all of a sudden as I was sucking I remembered hubby was there, as my sissy came up next to me wearing his panties and lace hose and high heels. Dom then asked him to retrieve the clothespins. Dom then commanded sissy to get on his hands and knees facing away from me. Dom stopped me had me stand and put a clothespin on each pussy lip. Then back to sucking. He then put one more on each nipple. The slight pain and the large cock in my mouth was so very sexy and hot.
As I was sucking my Dom masters cock, I heard him ask for the ping pong paddle. My sissy handed it to Dom with a “Sir”. Dom told sissy to get back on his hands and knees on the floor with his pantied ass facing Dom. I continued to suck tasting some slight juices coming from his large cock. Then I heard “Slap” Dom had pulled back hubbies pretty black panties and slapped his ass with the paddle. It was loud and I was happy the paddle was fr hubby, not me. He did this several times making the little sissy ass all red.
Dom told sissy to get one of the dildos lube my pussy and put the dildo in me while I was enjoying my feast on massive black cock, with clothespins in place, hubby lubed and inserted a black dildo. He was instructed after a few stokes to hold it still and make me ride it. The sensations were driving me crazy. I wanted all the cock I could get now, I rode back and forth sucked tingling everywhere from the clothespins and the Martinis I had in the bar. I would have fucked a whole football team right then.
I am not sure how I ended up on my back on the floor, hubby kneeling between my legs with his lacy black panties, thigh high hose with little bows and black high heels. He was holding the black dildo for me to ride. Meanwhile I was being face fucked by a beautiful man with a huge cock. Looking up was such a erotic sight. This tall black man with a thick 11 inch cock,was in complete control of hubby and I.
Dom ordered hubby to get another didlo and lube. I was busy enjoying the moment, when I realized, there was a large dildo entering my ass. I have never been much into anal, but this felt good. Dom said he would work on me and I guess this is how it starts. I was flat on the floor a large black dildo in my pussy and another one in my ass while I was being face fucked by a large cock of a beautiful black man.
My memory is a bit of a blur,as due to my state of arousal. Next I was on the bed, on my back and sissy was handing condoms to Dom. I was so ready for him. As he put the condom on that his large manhood, my body ached to feel it in me. Dom got on top of me in the missionary position, holding his cock on the lips of my pussy. He ordered sissy to get some lube and apply it to me and the large hard black pole. My sissy hubby complied and lubed and made me ready for my new owner. This was the final commitment. Like signing the contact and sealing the deal. Dom would soon be in me and I would be his. The next few moments were a blur and over the top feelings. The last thing I heard Dom say is “stand there and watch a real man fuck your wife.”
The feeling of him entering me for the first time was so incredible. I have never had such a large cock in me before. It warmed and stretched my whole body. He slowly worked it in and out. Dom kissed me so passionetly while fully inside me. What a feeling I came on him hard for the first time of the night. Dom rolled me and changed positions many times, always pausing for hubby to apply lube to us. After cumming several times on his beautiful body, we took a break.
Dom ordered hubby to make drinks with the bottle of Scotch. As we sipped I could not stop looking at him. Dom lay next to me kissing and cuddling and then asked hubby to rub Doms cock against my pussy. We kissed while hubby was busy rubbing us and adding lube and then baby oil. I wanted it so bad, all at once I thrust onto his bare cock filling me with its thickness and length. Feeling so smooth and free. My married white body was being completely taken by a sexy black man, while my sissy hubby watched in panties. We made love, yes made love in many positions as I felt Dom tense and heard a slight groan as he pumped his load of cream into my waiting body. I came just feeling this.
As he pulled out he commanded my sissy hubby to clean both of us off. Seeing Hubby suck that huge black dick that had just been in me, made me hot. He licked and cleaned then worked on the real mess. My swollen lips and wet hole were full of creamy white cum. As I watched hubby lick it got all over his face, finally he got his reward for being such a good sissy cuckold.
We never used the ropes that night, or a few of the items, but the ideas of each of them over the week wait we had to wait to meet were sexy. Hubby and I would lay next to each other and masturbate thinking of what he had planned for each item.
It was getting late and we had to drive home. We said our passionate good byes and talked about the next time, I felt so completed to have this mans cum in my pussy and taste him in my mouth. Saying our sexy goodbyes, I thought I cannot wait till the next time
Maybe next time he will tie me up, blindfold and play with my body in ways I cannot even imagine. I am sure sissy hubby will be made to get more fem and and serve at a higher level. Maybe Dom will spend the night in our marital bed, while hubby takes the guest room, or on the floor. It is not up to us now. We just never know.

Katiana
In addition our new Black Bull Owner will not allow me to post who he is on the BlacktoWhite site, but any interest in meeting him, or meeting us should be directed to ( email address Blacknastybull@yahoo.com) and will be reviewed and approved by "My new black owner".
A few pictures from the meeting
20130722-P1030882.jpg20130722-P1030883.jpg20130722-P1030918.jpg20130722-P1030922.jpg20130722-P1030934.jpg20130722-P1030942.jpg

It all started with a email on Black to white. My hubby and I have been into the black sexing lifestyle for about 12 years. Always looking for a sexy black man to DOM us as a couple. We have discovered this is a hard person to find. First it involves trust and the willingness to meet for regular dates. This Dom seemed different than the many we have seen over the years. The emails soon became very seductive and demanding, we were ready to set a date to meet. Once the date was set we received the following email from our new Black Dom (some of the details deleted for discretion, but otherwise true)
I will expect to meet you at 5pm Monday Eve at the Tavern located at the local Hotel.

You should be dressed appropriately to meet your Black Bull for the first time, they say the first impression...
to be clear, if you are comfortable in what you are wearing you are probably wearing the wrong thing. Make sure you are wearing panties though

I will be sitting alone at a table, you will not sit with me, but the two of you will take a seat elsewhere where I can see you very well, see what you are wearing. You will make sure that within the first 5min you will position yourself in a way that I can see and display to me your panties. If and when I approve and you have dressed appropriately paraded and shown yourself enough for me, I will beckon you over to my table and invite you to sit. You will come alone, your husband will remain at your table. if you don't get invited over, then you have not exposed yourself well, or you are not wearing something appropriate to meet me in, I would suggest you remedy that and try harder. This is your try out for ownership. If for whatever reason you arrive at the bar prior to me, then when I arrive and get seated, you will adjust your seats and position to comply with my directions.

Once at my table you will do as you are told, my hand will meet with no resistance whatsoever.
As an example, should I run my fingers up your leg to your thigh and higher your legs will open so that I have unimpeded access for as far up as my hand goes, always.
You will do what you are told with no hesitation. I am an executive and plan to remain that way, so although I may take some risks in public I won’t require anything of you that would risk arrest etc. so you should have no concerns there.

Your husband will ALWAYS address me as Sir, regardless of the environment or situation. He will be invited to join when I feel it is appropriate.

If you are wearing garters or any other type of lingerie, ensure that your panties are always worn over them so that if removed you do not have to make further adjustments.

Those instructions have been very simple so far, I'm sure you two will have no problem complying with them, there will obviously be more challenges and limit pushing when we get past the above directions.

you will refrain from any intercourse from the receipt of this message until we meet, other than masturbation
You will be brining a few items with you, which you will purchase this weekend in preparation of our meeting. you will be wearing tiny shorts and heels when purchasing these items and your husband will photograph you doing so, holding each item up.

12 Magnum XL Condoms
Lube (this you do not have to purchase if you have it, but the picture is required)
One large dildo (ditto)
12 clothes pins
One ping pong paddle
One cucumber

You will have all of this laid out on your bed when you come down to meet me, with a picture to prove it. All of these pictures can remain on your phone, I will review them when you are called over to the table to see if you have performed as directed you can send them to me in email in advance if you choose. The picture of you purchasing the Magnum XL condoms WILL be sent to me in advance by no later than Sunday evening (your face can be blurred if you choose)

I plan on going to the pool later that evening, so my advice to you would be bring an appropriate bikini.

With those instructions and the scenario I have directed I think you will have a very wet married white pussy all weekend, and your husbands, pathetic white penis will be at attention as well. Remember you are not to have any sex other than masturbation until Monday night.

See you at the Tavern

Dom

As we read and re-read the instructions, we both became excited and nervous about the meeting. We laid in bed and both masturbated, so horny but not wanting to break the instructions of our new Dom. We thought of canceling, but finally we went forward. We shopped for the items as per the list. Wondering who the rope was for? Why a cucumber? Ping Pong paddle? We have never played with clothespins before.
When the day arrived we packed up all the items and headed to the Hotel. We checked in and then I changed into a short tight green dress. Hubby laid all the items out on the bed. We took a picture on my cell as we were instructed and headed to the Tavern. I felt a bit awkward at 5 pm in a nice hotel wearing such a slutty dress. I thought nothing a Martini will not cure. Hubby and I sat by the door drinking Martinis.
We were about ¾ of the way thru the first one when we saw our new Dom come in. He sat at a table just around the corner from us. We quickly told the waitress we needed to move. We sat at a high top table across from Dom at a booth by himself. I positioned myself in the chair directly across from him. Lifting my short dress when I could and exposing my panties. It was not long before I was asked to come over.
I sat close to him and we started to chat, the sexual attraction was immediate on my part and seemed to be on his too. I was so wet when he finally touched my legs and ran his fingers up. I could feel hubby staring from the other table. Hubby was watching as this sexy black stranger ran his hands over my panties. When I looked over at him he was all blushed. I think it turned him on as well.
We talked alone for 20 minutes of more. Hubby ordering drinks for me while I was at our Dom lovers table. I am sure the waitress was curious about what was going on. She came over at one point while his hands were on my inner thigh, and hubby just staring from the other table. Dom finally invited hubby over. After some small talk we headed to the room. The three of us walking out together I am sure this had some people wondering.
Once in the elevator I had to kiss him. It was so hot, hubby in one corner and Dom and I in the other, kissing me as the elevator brought us closer to heaven. The walk down the long hallway was awkward as hubby opened the hotel room door.
Once inside Dom and I embraced and started a all out makeout feel each other up session. All of our supplies neatly laid out on one bed. Hubby stood and watched. Dom took a moment to tell hubby to strip and put on the panties hose and high heels. We continued to kiss and started to disrobe each other. My green dress was unzipped and my panties were off. Dom sat on a chair with his shirt undone and very large cock out. I was told to start sucking on my knees. I complied, feeling powerless and wanting the cock in front of me, in me.
Funny sometimes when you are so into a scene all of a sudden as I was sucking I remembered hubby was there, as my sissy came up next to me wearing his panties and lace hose and high heels. Dom then asked him to retrieve the clothespins. Dom then commanded sissy to get on his hands and knees facing away from me. Dom stopped me had me stand and put a clothespin on each pussy lip. Then back to sucking. He then put one more on each nipple. The slight pain and the large cock in my mouth was so very sexy and hot.
As I was sucking my Dom masters cock, I heard him ask for the ping pong paddle. My sissy handed it to Dom with a “Sir”. Dom told sissy to get back on his hands and knees on the floor with his pantied ass facing Dom. I continued to suck tasting some slight juices coming from his large cock. Then I heard “Slap” Dom had pulled back hubbies pretty black panties and slapped his ass with the paddle. It was loud and I was happy the paddle was fr hubby, not me. He did this several times making the little sissy ass all red.
Dom told sissy to get one of the dildos lube my pussy and put the dildo in me while I was enjoying my feast on massive black cock, with clothespins in place, hubby lubed and inserted a black dildo. He was instructed after a few stokes to hold it still and make me ride it. The sensations were driving me crazy. I wanted all the cock I could get now, I rode back and forth sucked tingling everywhere from the clothespins and the Martinis I had in the bar. I would have fucked a whole football team right then.
I am not sure how I ended up on my back on the floor, hubby kneeling between my legs with his lacy black panties, thigh high hose with little bows and black high heels. He was holding the black dildo for me to ride. Meanwhile I was being face fucked by a beautiful man with a huge cock. Looking up was such a erotic sight. This tall black man with a thick 11 inch cock,was in complete control of hubby and I.
Dom ordered hubby to get another didlo and lube. I was busy enjoying the moment, when I realized, there was a large dildo entering my ass. I have never been much into anal, but this felt good. Dom said he would work on me and I guess this is how it starts. I was flat on the floor a large black dildo in my pussy and another one in my ass while I was being face fucked by a large cock of a beautiful black man.
My memory is a bit of a blur,as due to my state of arousal. Next I was on the bed, on my back and sissy was handing condoms to Dom. I was so ready for him. As he put the condom on that his large manhood, my body ached to feel it in me. Dom got on top of me in the missionary position, holding his cock on the lips of my pussy. He ordered sissy to get some lube and apply it to me and the large hard black pole. My sissy hubby complied and lubed and made me ready for my new owner. This was the final commitment. Like signing the contact and sealing the deal. Dom would soon be in me and I would be his. The next few moments were a blur and over the top feelings. The last thing I heard Dom say is “stand there and watch a real man fuck your wife.”
The feeling of him entering me for the first time was so incredible. I have never had such a large cock in me before. It warmed and stretched my whole body. He slowly worked it in and out. Dom kissed me so passionetly while fully inside me. What a feeling I came on him hard for the first time of the night. Dom rolled me and changed positions many times, always pausing for hubby to apply lube to us. After cumming several times on his beautiful body, we took a break.
Dom ordered hubby to make drinks with the bottle of Scotch. As we sipped I could not stop looking at him. Dom lay next to me kissing and cuddling and then asked hubby to rub Doms cock against my pussy. We kissed while hubby was busy rubbing us and adding lube and then baby oil. I wanted it so bad, all at once I thrust onto his bare cock filling me with its thickness and length. Feeling so smooth and free. My married white body was being completely taken by a sexy black man, while my sissy hubby watched in panties. We made love, yes made love in many positions as I felt Dom tense and heard a slight groan as he pumped his load of cream into my waiting body. I came just feeling this.
As he pulled out he commanded my sissy hubby to clean both of us off. Seeing Hubby suck that huge black dick that had just been in me, made me hot. He licked and cleaned then worked on the real mess. My swollen lips and wet hole were full of creamy white cum. As I watched hubby lick it got all over his face, finally he got his reward for being such a good sissy cuckold.
We never used the ropes that night, or a few of the items, but the ideas of each of them over the week wait we had to wait to meet were sexy. Hubby and I would lay next to each other and masturbate thinking of what he had planned for each item.
It was getting late and we had to drive home. We said our passionate good byes and talked about the next time, I felt so completed to have this mans cum in my pussy and taste him in my mouth. Saying our sexy goodbyes, I thought I cannot wait till the next time
Maybe next time he will tie me up, blindfold and play with my body in ways I cannot even imagine. I am sure sissy hubby will be made to get more fem and and serve at a higher level. Maybe Dom will spend the night in our marital bed, while hubby takes the guest room, or on the floor. It is not up to us now. We just never know.

Katiana
In addition our new Black Bull Owner will not allow me to post who he is on the BlacktoWhite site, but any interest in meeting him, or meeting us should be directed to ( email address Blacknastybull@yahoo.com) and will be reviewed and approved by "My new black owner".
View attachment 284532View attachment 284533View attachment 284534View attachment 284535View attachment 284536View attachment 284537

OMG WHY IS HE NOT LICKING THAT UP>

Not something I would want, personally. If I got an email like that, my reaction would be more along the lines of "just who in the hell does this jerk think he is?". But, ultimately, to each their own. If you're happy, that's what matters.

She did said they had exchanged numerous e-mails before he sent this one, so essentially, it would appear he was creating a "fantasy encounter" for them all by establishing their roles and setting the stage, so to speak.

Apparently, he did a pretty good job as all three of them seem to have had a good time and are looking forward to more. :)

She did said they had exchanged numerous e-mails before he sent this one, so essentially, it would appear he was creating a "fantasy encounter" for them all by establishing their roles and setting the stage, so to speak.

Apparently, he did a pretty good job as all three of them seem to have had a good time and are looking forward to more. :)
Fair enough.

12 Magnum XL Condoms
One large dildo (ditto)
12 clothes pins
One ping pong paddle
One cucumber

See you at the Tavern

Dom

Katiana
View attachment 284532View attachment 284533View attachment 284534View attachment 284535View attachment 284536View attachment 284537
WOW GREAT STORY!!

just keep us informed. I think this topic is one of the most sensual and erotic. Huummmm....

Just waiting for our instructions from our Dom. Getting so wet wondering. What would be the biggest turn on if you and your hubby were waiting for instructions?

K

This sounds like you are seeking to start a new thread topic.
Please do so in a new thread rather than change the direction of this one. (See Forum Rule #1)

Thank you for your cooperation.

Back