My Lust for a True Black Master

I've been wanting to share this for a while now. I get emotional when I think about it. You will understand why in the end.

As I've said before, I had a neighbor friend who was 18-19 when I was 13-14. Her dad had remodeled the separate garage they had in their backyard into a bedroom for her. She said it was because her dad didn't like finding her in bed with some guy especially if he was black. She loved being with black guys. My parents were pretty clueless at this point I would go hangout with her smoke cigarettes listen to music and talk about guys and sex. I was still a virgin but thought about sex all the time. I couldn't keep my hands off my pussy. She had hundreds of pictures of naked black men and magazines showing interaccial sex. I made sure I studied every photo. I had my first cock at 15. He was white and just a guy I knew. I dated another white guy for about a year after that. He always want to fuck or have me suck him off. I look back on that now and I don't think I ever got off, I just did it because thats what we did after going somewhere or if there was nobody home. He turned into a jerk and we were on again off again until I went to a party with my girlfriends and ended up sucking my first black dick. It was akward and I was nervous but I did my best and enjoyed doing it. The next day he popped my black cock cherry and for the first time I was the girl moaning with pleasure that were in all the magazines in Debbies bedroom. I wanted more of that so I broke up with my boyfriend and began only dating or fucking black guys. After highschool I tried going to college but spent too much time partying and pursuing black men for sex. My parents were freaking out about it. my step dad couldn't stand the thought of me sucking a black guys dick. He wasn't the step dad from hell. I loved him and he did alot for me. But his mind had images in it that bothered him. My mom just wanted little white grand children to show off and since the only cocks that entered me were black, that wasn't going to happen. I gave in to their wishes after I left college and started seeing a white guy I had known for a while. He was the rich kid. His dad had tons of many and owned a company that Kevin worked for. He always had a new Corvette and money to buy you things. I thought that would be enough and fell into his trap. I was not in a hurry to move in with him. I had my own apartment and had a job at a clothing store. He still lived with his parents. My boss Nancy and I got along great. She was 30 or so and I was 20. We talked about alot of things at work and at her house. She addmited to me that she was attracted to black men and has had sex with them before. Financially I was struggling, I was not going to move in with Kevin. I still wanted my freedom. Nancy said that a friend that she knew was looking for an Account clerk/ Secretary for a flooring distribution warehouse he managed. It paid $4 more than what I was making and he needed someone right away. She mentioned that she knew him and his family but never said he was Black. She made the arraingments for the interview and told me I should dress to impress. Short Skirt , Heels, Tight shirt and that being sexy always helps. I met him for an interview the next afternoon. I was all sexy'd up and loking pretty damn hot. He turns out to be a muscular black man 40 years old, great body, confident, and quite the smooth talker. At the time I wasn't sure what he was thinking but my mind was wondering whats hanging between his legs. He asked me maybe two questions about the job. The rest of the time we spent talking about other stuff. He hired me and I started the following monday. He let me do anything as long as my job was done. The job was simple. There were two other guys that worked in the wherehouse loading and unloading other than that it was just Don and me in the office/showrrom in front. The two guys in back came in earlier than us. They started at 6:30 and got off at 3:00. Me and Don came in at 8:00-8:30 and stayed til 5:00. Don would let me come in anytime I wanted and leave early if I had to do something. The work was easy and the pay was great. I knew Don was hot for me but Nancy told me how pretty his wife was and didn't want to screw that up. I would go out back and smoke a cigarette a few times a day and if the guys were on a delivery Don would come out to talk to me. He had pet names for me like Spacy or Hot one. I dressed extra sexy for him and got off knowing this very attractice sucessful black man was thinking nasty thoughts about me. the back door to our place opened to an empty field. I would have dropped to my knees and sucked him off right there if he wanted me too. After the two shop workers would leave, I would hangout in Dons office. I had worked there for around 3 months by then, he told me in the morning that he brought sone stuff to ******* after work it I wanted to join him. I couldn't wait for those two to go home. Don ended up letting them leave early since it was friday but it was clear to me why he did that. I wanted him so fucking bad I spent the day telling myself to go for it. When they were gone he ask me to come have a ******* with him. Joking (I think) he said he was going to have to fire me so he could hire an older girl and pay her more money take care of her boss more. I took a breath and said that I could do that. I asked him if he wanted me to take care of that bulge in his pants. He didn't answer, he just unbuckled his pants and pulled out his cock and asked me if I liked it. I slid my shirt off and undid my bra as he walked towards me. He had a counch in his office and I was sitting on it. I told him to sit and I kneeled in front of him and took his shoes and socks off so I could slide his pants and boxers off. I grabbed his cock and stroked it. I looked up at him and asked him If I could suck it. He put his hand on the back of my head and pushed my mouth down on him. I had had about 20 diferent black cocks by then but this guy was huge and it kept getting bigger the more I sucked it. each time I came up for air I told him he had a huge cock. Then he said what I had no idea I was going to like so much: "Suck it Bitch" I did as he told me . If he said lick my balls, I did. If he said take it deep, I did. I was ******* and being a black mans whore again and loved it. I was so turned on. He was rubbing my tits and telling me how good I was at sucking cock. I told him how good his black cock tasted and that I wanted his cum in my mouth. I sucked him like an crazy bitch until he gave me his load. I felt every squirt hit the back of my mouth. each time I could feel the shaft of his cock pulsate between my lips. I took all of it and licked him clean. After we caught or breath I told him I had wanted to do that since the day he hired me and that I would do it anytime he wanted. He called the corperate office the next day and got approval to give me a $2 an hour raise, I gave him head 3 or 4 times a weak for the next few months without him ever fucking me. I loved doing it and would have continued that way for as long as he wanted. He knew I was going to marry Kevin and actually encouraged me. He was my friend and I enjoyed pleasing him and working for him. About a month before I was getting married. I went into his office took my clothes off, got down on my knees and sucking him. Once he was nice and hard I stood up and leaned over his desk. I neded to know what his bog cock felt like. He got behind me and pushed himself in me and it felt so good. He deep stroked me as i told him how much I loved his cock. I aslo told him I was his bitch and he now owned my pussy and could have it anytime he wanted. He banged my pussy hard, pulled out and tried to get it in my ass. he could have tried to put it in my ear and i would have let him. He went to the first aid kit we had and found some vasoline, he lubed himself and stuck a finger up inside of me hae grabbed as hips as I pulled one cheek aside and pushed himself in. It was tight but we both were not going to give up before he had most of it in me. He started slowly and as I stretched out he pounded me harder and harder. I had so many intense orgasms I could barely support my self. He shot his load up my ass. His cock was throbbing we were sweating and all I could smell was the smell of nasty sex. I did get married and continued to work there for close to a year. Don used me when he wanted for around ten more years. My husband was always flying somewhere to do something and we almost never had sex. I don't know what my husband Kevin did but my pussy was owned and being used regularly by my very first master Don. He and a couple friends of his friends kept this black cock whore from going crazy. Don died of cancer 6 years ago and I miss him. He was a wonderful man that knew what I needed and gave it to me. As for the age differential he as 19 years older than me and would be in his late 50's now but that man was a stud and the ultimate Big Black Cock master who could still give a 20 year old the ride she needs. He gave me his ten inches whenever i needed. Tracy

Sorry for your loss.
There is a saying: when one door closes, another opens. Here's hoping you find a wonderful Black Master to serve soon.
will

Your cock is the reason I will never fuck or suck another white man the rest of my life.
Do the white females in your area know about you? I would take your cock in every hole you wanted to put it in. I wish I was kneeling before you as you put it in my mouth and tell me what a whore I am. I will get you hard as hell, then you can pound my holes while I beg for it. When you get your nut baby put it back in my mouth I want it.

Your cock is the reason I will never fuck or suck another white man the rest of my life.
Do the white females in your area know about you? I would take your cock in every hole you wanted to put it in. I wish I was kneeling before you as you put it in my mouth and tell me what a whore I am. I will get you hard as hell, then you can pound my holes while I beg for it. When you get your nut baby put it back in my mouth I want it.
Don't you just love the way she talks.....I DO !!!!!!!!

Back