My Little White Dick

One Small Dick

Male
Gold Member
I agree wholeheartedly. The black man likes pussy and he wants pussy so that means that he gets all the white pussy he wants. He knows what he wants and he knows what to do with it after he takes it. I am content with obedience to the females and cleaning them up when the black man is finished fucking and cumming in them. As it should and will be.

LOL! haha, thats all little white boys penis's are made for - fake pussy's. You can't even call that a dick! looks more like a dicklett.
My partner's has a dicklett like that too haha!
shame all you white boys are the same, but i'm glad you realise that white pussy's are made for BIG black cock

Barbie x
I always get out of the way for my wife black boyfriend
they came before me know matter what the situation was. I was very happy to take a backseat for them. When it came to the females in our family

I agree wholeheartedly. The black man likes pussy and he wants pussy so that means that he gets all the white pussy he wants. He knows what he wants and he knows what to do with it after he takes it. I am content with obedience to the females and cleaning them up when the black man is finished fucking and cumming in them. As it should and will be.
It's too bad more husbands and fathers don't think the way we do about the females in their families, black mentioned never have to ask for a white female, married or not they should be able to lock in the way home take any white female. They want.

That's exactly how it was with my black coworkers and their friends

One Small Dick

Male
Gold Member
It's too bad more husbands and fathers don't think the way we do about the females in their families, black mentioned never have to ask for a white female, married or not they should be able to lock in the way home take any white female. They want.
I know. Even white females in general. Give me a choice of either watching a black man fuck a pretty white female or me fuck her myself and I don't have a bit of a problem watching him get it instead of me.