My little story

Amber L

Female
From
OR, US
I guess I'll post my little story since I on and killing time.:) I met this black guy at a little party on a girls night out with some friends. They wanted me to get out and have some fun since I just got my divorced from my ex. It's been along time since I've been out looking for guys since I met my ex, but it has been along time since I've done anything with a guy also at that point because my ex had been locked up already for a few months before the divorce.

Anyhow, was at this party with friends, have drinks and getting lose and a little tipsy. When this black guy comes over and starts talking, and we both sorta hit it off. He was hot looking and I was attracted to him. After a few the party started to die down, so he asked me if I wanted to go back to his place for a little while. I thought, shoot what the hell way not.

After we got back to his place we started making out on the sofa, we were kissing he reach under my shirt and rubbed my tits a little. Then he asked me if I wanted to go back to his bedroom. I said yes ! I was so horny because it had been so long since I'd had sex. And what made this even hotter was this was the first time also I'd been with anyone else other then my ex.

He undid my cloths, my bra and panties. And I undid his. When I undid his black boxers, I was already down by his cock when I slid them down. I saw he's half hard cock for the first time I thought god he's big. I got him hard by giving him head. He said he wanted to taste me, and told me to lay on the edge of the bed. God, his tongue felt so good. He did it way better the my ex ever did.

To make a long story short, after the oral, he started to guide he's cock inside me until I was able to take all of he's cock. We fucked for awhile, slow, fast, doggy, me on top, ect. Until we ended back with me under him again till he came inside me. All I can say it's it was the best sex I ever had. My ex could never compare to that bbc. And it was to hot to feel another guys cum being pumped inside me and feeling it run out after he pulls out.

I sometime want too. If I can find it, to have a threesome with 2 black guys. I think that would be so hot.:threesome:

I guess I'll post my little story since I on and killing time.:) I met this black guy at a little party on a girls night out with some friends. They wanted me to get out and have some fun since I just got my divorced from my ex. It's been along time since I've been out looking for guys since I met my ex, but it has been along time since I've done anything with a guy also at that point because my ex had been locked up already for a few months before the divorce.

Anyhow, was at this party with friends, have drinks and getting lose and a little tipsy. When this black guy comes over and starts talking, and we both sorta hit it off. He was hot looking and I was attracted to him. After a few the party started to die down, so he asked me if I wanted to go back to his place for a little while. I thought, shoot what the hell way not.

After we got back to his place we started making out on the sofa, we were kissing he reach under my shirt and rubbed my tits a little. Then he asked me if I wanted to go back to his bedroom. I said yes ! I was so horny because it had been so long since I'd had sex. And what made this even hotter was this was the first time also I'd been with anyone else other then my ex.

He undid my cloths, my bra and panties. And I undid his. When I undid his black boxers, I was already down by his cock when I slid them down. I saw he's half hard cock for the first time I thought god he's big. I got him hard by giving him head. He said he wanted to taste me, and told me to lay on the edge of the bed. God, his tongue felt so good. He did it way better the my ex ever did.

To make a long story short, after the oral, he started to guide he's cock inside me until I was able to take all of he's cock. We fucked for awhile, slow, fast, doggy, me on top, ect. Until we ended back with me under him again till he came inside me. All I can say it's it was the best sex I ever had. My ex could never compare to that bbc. And it was to hot to feel another guys cum being pumped inside me and feeling it run out after he pulls out.

I sometime want too. If I can find it, to have a threesome with 2 black guys. I think that would be so hot.:threesome:
Black men are simply the best

Back