My little story...

Curiousa

Female
Ok here goes...

So this is my story... It's not a very interesting one but I need somewhere to tell it lol

A few weeks ago I decided to go clubbing with my girlfriends... A fairly average night, a long week you like to party lol. We were all decked out you know, all dolled up, and we headed to a bar (Panthers NRL for those in the know LOL) to get our pre-drinks on. I live in Australia so it's a fairly common theme, you grab a few drinks with your girlies, go for a dance at the clubs later on. Drinking and chatting you always get the guys chatting to you, what do you expect, I look damn good in a shirt skirt LOL

It's annoying though. I'm not out there to meet anyone, i'm happy being single right now you know I just want a smooth evening with my girlfriends, meanwhile every man and his dog just wants one thing... you let the drinks get bought for you but jeez... chatting to this one group of guys, same old boring idle chit chat... nothing wrong, nothing interesting... same old song.

The girls and I chat, the girls and I dance and it has been a nice night... not too many creeps... we actually talked for 45 minutes it felt like... about exactly that like... what signals need to be sent out... what kind of go away vibe?

We're all chatting at the table and decide to venture up the road and find a classier place to maybe get some cocktails and a dance... walking up the road we start chatting to this group of guys... yup, black guys... this isn't some sort of "OMG YOU R BLACK COME FUCK ME NOW" story c'mon get real... we chat, idle chit chat and it's just as boring... one of them really takes a shine to me but w/e i'm used to it... wants to buyu me drinks and stuff whatever... i'm just interested in my girlfriends and some vodka really. We get to the club and dance, get a table where the guys can't sit, huddle up really tight... all of the moves to convey the "go away" vibe but he just WILL NOT go.

I ignore it, whatever. They can ******* and dance too in their own group, it's cool, they keep trying to talk to me meh.

I'm about 3 cocktails down LOL (they're not that strong these days not like when I was 18 holy crap i'd ******* one and be on the floor lol) and we're dancing, the guys are trying to dance with us, I dance with them but also with lots of other guys whatever it's a nice night. Fun. Just chatting. Black guys looove to grab you and hold you close, they want you to grind on them... yeah no. I'm not there for that, go and find some ho or something jeez leave me alone. It gets later n later like 4am... it's closin time for the club and it's just my girls and i... and one of the black dudes of course... been chatting on and off all night.

So we venture downstairs and I light up a ciggy n wait for the cab, i'm just going to go home with the girls and split a cab with them, lots cheaper. one of my friends is off shouting on the phone to her ex or something, and you do NOT leave your friends alone lol... another one of my friends had been sick and was shivvering... she just wanted home. so it was decided we split up, two of my friends go home and i'll look after bekkah who is still shouting at her phone. so one cab with two of my friends takes off, and i'm there all alone with steve (black guy) idle chit chat, sharing cigarettes and stuff. it's taking aaaages, bekkah is in tears on the phone, i'm comforting her and steve just will NOT fuck off. we're having a girly situation here, just fuck off. grr. 15 minutes later steves there all alone, bekkah and i are chattin then out of the blue a white honda turns up, bekkah jumps in (in tears) and leaves me all alone. it was some random guy i've never seen before... i'm a bit worried, i call one of my friends who left earlier (amy) and we chat for a bit... turns out the guy was a mate of bekkahs ex or something and it's all cool, i shouldnt worry. im *******, tired and stressed out, it's home time... steve is still there of course and it hits me, i'm all alone with this dark... handsome man...

turns out he lives out west like i do, so we decided to split a cab. i don't know why i did that, there is no way i normally would have. usually i'd ask the cab driver to get me out of there asap but... my nipples had swollon, my pussy was wet and i was ready to fuck. i had no idea why. 10 minutes ago this guy was a creep, but now we're all alone... stupid body. i didn't know why. steve knew something was up with me because his hand was on my butt fishing around my g string in 5 seconds flat. we kissed. black dudes looove to hold u close thats for sure...

so we've been in thje cab on the back seat for 5 seconds and his fingers in my moist hole. 6 seconds later my g string is around my ankle lol... we're making out in the back of this cab, both ******* as hell... he pulls me over... cab driver doesn't care what is going on... i straddle him... i didn't know it at the time but the fucker had his cock out! it was huge! i don't kno why i didn't just get the fuck out of there, this creep has me hot and bothered and now i'm straddling this random black guy with no panties on and his dick sitting on the opening to my puss. no chance, i was wet as hell already, slightest movement and i'm half way home in the back of a cab with a giant black dick inside me. i was moaning my head off, cab driver obviously didn't care. 15 minutes later... i'm done. ruined. i was fucked and iwas home. aboslutely loved it. i left steve a fake number (way back in the club when he asked me for it) so if he wanted seconds he didn't get it lol sucks for me. but that's my story. i got my first black dick in the back of a taxi and loved every damn minute of it.

Ok here goes...
So this is my story... It's not a very interesting one but I need somewhere to tell it lol ...

.... so we've been in thje cab on the back seat for 5 seconds and his fingers in my moist hole. 6 seconds later my g string is around my ankle lol... we're making out in the back of this cab, both ******* as hell... he pulls me over... cab driver doesn't care what is going on... i straddle him... i didn't know it at the time but the fucker had his cock out! it was huge! i don't kno why i didn't just get the fuck out of there, this creep has me hot and bothered and now i'm straddling this random black guy with no panties on and his dick sitting on the opening to my puss. no chance, i was wet as hell already, slightest movement and i'm half way home in the back of a cab with a giant black dick inside me. i was moaning my head off, cab driver obviously didn't care. 15 minutes later... i'm done. ruined......
...... i got my first black dick in the back of a taxi and loved every damn minute of it.

pic_ThumbsUp.jpg .....A perfect story to compliment my "Anyplace, Anytime" thread. It's for sure that when a black man takes a fancy to a pretty, white female, it doesn't matter where they are or who is around, his focus and mission is to sink his black cock in that pretty, white female and leave his calling card (sperm deposit) behind. The women are usually so shocked at their boldness that they let it happen, and afterwards are glad they did. ;)

ps ... welcome to B2W, Curiousa!

Back