My Little Secret

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
“There’s a bar near me where a lot of black men hang out. Often, when my husband is out of town, I’ll dress up in my best dress, do my nails, hair and makeup, and go down there. I’m always approached by at least one man, we leave together and fuck all night long! I've been doing this for almost a year now. My husband has no clue.

Great story, please tell more about some of the better all night long sex. Where do you do it, your place, his a motel? Glad you are able to keep it from your husband. Keep it up and nice picture.
Your Avatar says Cuckoldcouple. Its sounds like your doing all the fucking and he hasn't a clue. Maybe he's getting all the pussy he wants and doesn't really give a damn.

Your Avatar says Cuckoldcouple. Its sounds like your doing all the fucking and he hasn't a clue. Maybe he's getting all the pussy he wants and doesn't really give a damn.
Damn. You shut her up. Just go with the flow. Fiction can sometimes be just as horny as fact, at least when you are not there to see or feel it happen.

“There’s a bar near me where a lot of black men hang out. Often, when my husband is out of town, I’ll dress up in my best dress, do my nails, hair and makeup, and go down there. I’m always approached by at least one man, we leave together and fuck all night long! I've been doing this for almost a year now. My husband has no clue.

View attachment 2452473
It’s good that you have part of the lifestyle that is just yours to enjoy and you have that opportunity to enjoy yourself!

They could still be an cuckold couple but this her doing something secretly for her own pleasure. Some women need that in the lifestyle because cuckolding when done together the wife has to be aware of her husband there but doing it solo and with out him knowing relieves her of having to tell him the details or having him there watching.

Back