My little Cock

After being SCREAMED AT, ordered to "FUCK ME WITH SOMETHING BETTER THAN YOUR TINY USELESS COCK!!", Melissa gets satisfied by the huge rabbit vibrator instead...while I stroke my little "hard-on", pretend to "fuck her doggy style (her favorite postiton, her big Sicilian tits bouncing wildly...her nipples scraping against the blanket as she squirms.. turning her on even more with every thrust and movement as she MOANS "OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" all throughout the thrusting).. and I pretend to be a man for her, my little white cock smaller than even the heel on her boot!!...Completely useless to her.

And yes, I definitely need to buy her a black vibrator immediately as she's requested repeatedly recently LOL.
The clamps on my nipples are punishment clamps, which she puts on me when we start our "sessions"...and I'm kneeling in front of her, being verbally degraded and spanked/whipped with her leather spanking paddle that I am required to be punished with, being told that I don't satisfy her and being told that she "needs more!!!" than what I can give her for cock.

"Useless!!" she yells, in her angry, beautiful Sicilian voice, as she degrades me for small cock and forces me to lick her clit, eat her pussy, lick her hard, erect nipples etc...."SUCK IT!!" as she pulls my hair and smothers me with her 42DD tits jammed into my mouth, me moaning "Mmmmphhh" as I struggle to breathe, buried in her tit and nipple halfway down my throat as I literally gasp for air.. often while spanking me HARD with just the palm her strong hot Sicilian hands, my tiny cock throbbing more and more, leaking pre-cum with each Slap as she gets madder and madder!!!! Capture+_2019-05-05-08-05-56~4.png

God, I absolutely love her. "Whip me baby. ******* me baby!!.. Make me suck!!.. MAKE ME SUCK!!!!!!!" :p.

15463478325970asc0zc0zx000zxc(1).png
1555679121935zxdzxcx4xv4xcv44vxv~2.png
I can't wait for her to get over her nervousness/fear etc and "Go for it!" (fucked by black cock like she's fantasized about and "begged for" throughout our entire 30 years of marriage!!).

Tell her don't be nervous it's going to be amazing when that BBC fill her tight pussy up she's going to love it and want more

Back