My italian girl

im a women and would so much love to lick that pussy, mmm making your husband watch whilst we 69 and you lick my shaved pussy lips!!

thank you, love latin women and those that look latin. those breasts to look good to suck and lick whilst she taking it... x

would love to take those pussy lips in my mouth and lick up and down that beautiful pussy...getting my tongue deep inside, sucking your clit..

bet your pussy tastes so sweet, my names Jeanette and as you can probably tell im bisexual and love taste and feel of women..

oh yes want to lick that pussy sweetie, slowly up and down sticking my tongue deep, tasting your pussy juice. would show you pleasure. My tongue probing round that sweet pussy and rimming that beautiful looking ass hole.:mstickle:

women do know what we want and how to get it... love pleasing other women gets me so turned on knowing im go get a mouthful of sweet wet warm pussy juice after teasing them with my tongue and fingers....inserting them slowly one by one until they are so wet can fist them and see their pussy lips round my fist.... my hubby jerks off watching me with other women.

mmm bet you want my tongue lapping at your cunt don't you feeling my finger been inserted into your tight ass whilst I lick up and down your cunt and play with your hard clit with my tongue sucking it in my mouth hard then rubbing it with my fingers... mm my pussys so wet thinking about it...

oh yes squirt, cum all over my face then kiss me taste your cunt juice whilst we finger each other go on finger me whilst I finger and fist your tight cunt... oh my cunt is so wet thinking about your pussy above my face licking you and your tongue in my pussy... finger it, pull your nipples like I am doing mine thinking of your body rubbing against my soaking oily body...

you are so horny wanting another women, do you like it? do you want me to play with your pussy with my tongue rubbing your cunt over my face your asse in the air waiting to take my husbands cock.. hes pierced and 9inch thick and very ******* full... will fuck you in your Italian ass then put it in my mouth for me to suck...bet your ass juice is flowing

Back