My introduction

PhillyBBC

Male
From
GA, US
First time was in AC. I was playing poker with a couple for a few hours and we were all just having really good general conversation at the table.So after I went to the cage they both came behind me and cashed out.they asked me if I wanted to come have a ******* with them because we all won that day.So we went up to the room and after a few drinks his wife went into the bathroom and was taking a shower,and he asked me did I think his wife was hot?I said yes,but I didn't want him to think I was looking to hard because at the time I wasn't aware of the lifestyle. So he asked me would I like to have sex with his wife!? I thought this guy just had to much to ******* lol.So I said if you want me to I will gladly do so.He said she liked me and wanted to have sex and he was OK with.I thought it was cameras around and I was on a TV show or something. So she comes out the bathroom.Red lace thong,no bra.I instantly get rock hard....to be continued

Last edited:
First time was in AC. I was playing poker with a couple for a few hours and we were all just having really good general conversation at the table.So after I went to the cage they both came behind me and cashed out.they asked me if I wanted to come have a ******* with them because we all won that day.So we went up to the room and after a few drinks his wife went into the bathroom and was taking a shower,and he asked me did I think his wife was hot?I said yes,but I didn't want him to think I was looking to hard because at the time I wasn't aware of the lifestyle. So he asked me would I like to have sex with his wife!? I thought this guy just had to much to ******* lol.So I said if you want me to I will gladly do so.He said she liked me and wanted to have sex and he was OK with.I thought it was cameras around and I was on a TV show or something. So she comes out the bathroom.Red lace thong,no bra.I instantly get rock hard....to be continued
Like it a lot ! AC is our place where we like to go !

so after she unbuckled my belt she began to kiss and suck on my neck.Now I'm looking at her husband and he's just smiling encouraging it.I was really bugged out! I couldn't believe that this was going on! She was a very attractive woman, and I felt like I just hit the jackpot!So she began to suck my dick.By this time I'm fully erect and I'm about 9 1/2 fully hard maybe more.So she just mesmerized by this point. Just sucking and moaning. It was so passionate,!you could tell she really loved this.I mean it was probably my best to date.I was so into us that I forgot her husband was even in the room.I look up,he's completely naked in the corner jerky off on all fours like a dog.The ******* had me bugged out! I really couldn't wrap my head around what the hell was going on,but by this time I didn't really care because his wife was so sexy.I laid back on the bed and I told her to let me eat her pussy.We started to 69.I started to eat her pussy and she went wild moaning and pushing her pussy against my face.She was moaning so loud I was starting to think people have to hear her.She was Cummings everywhere.I couldn't take it anymore.I wanted her bad!I always keep a condom in my wallet so I broke out my rubber and told her to get on top of me

Back