My Intro

Stacy72

Female
I am your average, everyday, middleclass, white wife whose image is far from who I truely am. I have always found black men to be very sexy and attractive and have enjoyed and been enjoyed by black men in the past few years. I can be very naughty with the right man, and would be willing to experiment and try new things. If it feels good I will do it. My husband knows of my interests, but I haven't told him that I signed up for this site.

I am your average, everyday, middleclass, white wife whose image is far from who I truely am. I have always found black men to be very sexy and attractive and have enjoyed and been enjoyed by black men in the past few years. I can be very naughty with the right man, and would be willing to experiment and try new things. If it feels good I will do it. My husband knows of my interests, but I haven't told him that I signed up for this site.

You're a beautiful woman. Well worth a possible visit to Canada...

Welcome! i hope you find what you are looking for. If I see any canadians I will send them your way. I think its about time you take on more than 3 :D

Hi Stacy I am currently in Montréal. I am a black male form the U.S... How can I meet you?

Back