My interracial phantasies...

Hi,

I’m new here, just a few days in this forum, and one of the main reasons I joined was to share ideas, hear about experiences... and also share some of my phantasies with black men, as interracial sex has always been one of my most recursive sexual phantasies.

I say phantasies because I haven’t had sex with a black person yet, man or woman. It’s something I definitely want to do some day but so far the circumstances and my own fears (I’m afraid I might like it too much ?) haven’t give me the opportunity to even try it.

So, all I can share with you for now are my interracial sex dreams, I’m going to try to post these stories in this same thread regularly. They are all ideas that started coming out of my mind already as a teenager, so I hope you like them and I hope I can describe them good enough for you to enjoy them, if I make some mistakes please don’t be too cruel, english is not my mom language, but I’ll try to do my best. I hope you enjoy them...
Can’t wait. You should get some pics posted so the black studs on here can see you. Have fun and I hope your fantasy comes true. Where are you from ?

Hi, I’m from Germany, well actually half german half spanish and living in Germany. I’m quite shy and not sure I want to show my face here for now, as I feel already ashamed to tell openly about my phantasies here, but maybe I do some day if I feel comfortable with it. So far I can say this community seems to be great and people have treated me very well :)
I do t show my face either, just my body. But I understand. You’ll find lots of great people on here

Back