sophiem

Female
From
CA, US
Chapter 3: Old Friend/New Friend

"I can't believe you actually took that!" Abbey was staring at my phone, taking in the two pictures of Lincoln. Well, a pretty specific part of Lincoln. We were at my house, studying for our AP exams that were coming up in May.

"Bitch, you told me to do it."

"Oh my god, he's ripped. And you weren't lying about his penis."

She finally gave my phone back to me. I had told her even less about our second "date" than before, just that'd we'd hung out at his place and boned, basically. I still didn't know how to explain most of it to her because I guess I didn't fully understand myself yet. And I still felt bad about that, like I wasn't trusting her or something.

"So is this, like, turning into a thing with you guys?" Abbey asked.

"No, no. It's definitely a friends with benefits thing. Which is perfect." That was true too, as far as it went. I legit did not have romantic feelings for Lincoln, and I didn't want or expect him to be my boyfriend. Were we friends though? I definitely liked him a lot as a person, but I didn't think that was quite the right word either. It was a lot, and I couldn't seem to sort it out in my head.

"Good, you don't want to be tied down to someone first semester of college. I don't care how great his dick is," she told me.

I felt like Abbey was probably overestimating the amount of time there would be in college to actually date, party, etc. My sister had started at UCLA three years ago, and she really struggled to have any kind of social life during the school year. She had a boyfriend she met there, but they both spent most of their time actually working, not partying, as far as I could tell. My sister was pretty outgoing and definitely smarter than me, so I figured I'd probably have a similar, work-heavy college experience, at least at first. I didn't feel like having that conversation with Abbey right now though. I didn't feel like trying to figure any of this out, to be honest, and just tried to concentrate on my work.

So, I'm aware my conflicted feelings are probably boring to read about, and obviously I'm not going to write about every sexual encounter I had that year—that would be ridiculous. I wrote in detail about my first two times with Lincoln because, together, they were kind of a transformational experience. Since this is the story of my sexual journey, I am only going to write in detail about things that are turning points or I feel were particularly important, or just super hot experiences. Usually, those are the same thing. Anyway, with that out of the way, I'm going to do that thing where some time magically passes...

Over the next several weeks or so, I would usually see Lincoln once or twice a week. Sometimes he'd take me out somewhere, usually on the weekend, or just have me come over to his place if it was a weeknight and he had to work the next day. Over that time, our relationship evolved a lot.

The main thing that was happening was that the dominant/submissive aspect of our relationship was getting more and more intense. For one, he continued to tell me how to dress for nights when he wanted to take me out. I quickly stopped questioning that at all, instead coming to kind of look forward to it, and trying to go all out for him. It was fun and it me feel sexy. I tried to look as hot as I could because I quickly learned he liked showing me off. Part of that, I think, was a social thing, not sexual. Lincoln always dressed really nicely and looked hot as fuck when we'd go out, but there are still a lot of older white people who would assume a black guy his age couldn't afford to dine in their establishment or pay for their club, or whatever. And a few were probably just plain racist.

I mean, this is southern California, so it's not like that kind of thing was rampant, but it was there—and often it was super low key, which makes it even worse in my opinion. I felt like I was part of his saying fuck you to those people—not only can I afford this, but look at this pretty white girl I have too—I'm just as good if not better than you. I could totally understand that, and even if that part of it wasn't about sex for him, I have to admit it turned me on a little. The bigger part of it though was just generally how he treated me like he basically owned me when we went out, and how much I liked it. It was mostly subtle stuff, like a casual smack to my ass getting out of a car, on the sidewalk, or as we walked into a place, or maybe walking with his arm around my waist but like really, really low. People would notice, and he'd just have that cocky smirk on his face. I can't even describe how hot I found that, and Lincoln clearly loved every aspect of it.

"Yeah, you love my black dick don't you bitch?" Devin almost sneered at her.

"Yes sir, I love it, I love it!"

He swatted her ass hard again. "You're our bitch. That blonde cunt belongs to us, white girl!"

"Yes sir! I'm your bitch!"

James had finished undressing and was just watching Devlin fucking Joselyn. Then, he grabbed her by her long, blonde hair and again ordered her to suck his dick. This time, he just let her work on him. She used the armrest at the end of the sofa to kind of brace her upper body and was able to get her other hand around his big cock as she took it into her mouth. She looked incredibly hot and slutty as she licked and sucked James' cock, giving him a great, sloppy blowjob while Devin kept fucking her hard from behind. I felt Lincoln grab a fist full of my hair with his free hand, and he pulled my head back toward him.

"You like watching your friend get fucked you little slut?" His fingers were finally really doing it for me, pushing me toward the brink of an orgasm.

I was kind of whimpering at that point, and just barely managed to get out something like "Yes, I like it, please don't stop, please, please." I wanted to cum really, really badly, and...he stopped, of course, this time to push my thong down my hips. I clumsily pulled it the rest of the way down my legs and off. He then pulled me onto his lap facing him, and started to take my dress off—that was easy since he'd undone the three buttons at the top earlier—and I pulled it over my head, tossing it aside. I felt him roughly take one of my nipples into his mouth, sucking hard at it. I had my hands on his shoulders, but he quickly ****** one of them between his legs. I knew he wanted me to get his cock out, and I fumbled with his jeans, desperately hoping he'd fuck me so I could finally cum. I finally succeeded and started stroking him. He was already rock hard.

"Get up. Turn around," he ordered. I did what he said, stumbling a little. I was literally weak in the knees. "Ride my ******* bitch."

He pulled me back onto his lap, so I could ease myself down onto his hard cock with my back to him. I came almost immediately and had to just stop for a second, shaking from my badly needed orgasm. That disobedience earned me a hard smack on the ass.

"I said ride my *******. Slow," he ordered.

Since I was facing outward, basically impaled on his cock, I had a perfect view of Devlin fucking Joselyn while she sucked and drooled all over James' big dick. I could see her saliva kind of glistening all over it, and dripping off the end when she would take a break for a second to catch her breath. James grabbed her by her hair and slapped her again. I could hear her meekly thank him, and him telling her to get on his balls. She immediately obeyed, still using the armrest for support, and at that moment, James looked directly at me, making eye contact with a smirk as Jocelyn sloppily licked and sucked his balls. I was too far gone to even really process that, between the way Lincoln's hands were roughly fondling my breasts from behind, and how great his cock felt as I rode him. I was playing with my clit with one hand, and everything happening just felt fucking amazing. But I couldn't stop looking at what was going on in front of me.

"Watch them wreck her ass, watch that *******," Lincoln unnecessarily ordered me, spanking me hard again. I was riding him slowly, just like he'd told me, and he was almost narrating what was happening in front of us:

"You see her taking that black dick? James been fuckin' her for a while, lettin' his boys hit that ******* too. I tore her ass up a bunch of times. He owns her little blonde cunt, hit it anytime he wants." I moaned loudly, imagining the image of Lincoln fucking her, and I'm pretty sure I came again. He laughed. "She's a bad little white bitch, does anything we tell her ass." I could sense Lincoln was getting more turned on by the way his cock felt inside me, and the fact that he was now spanking me every few seconds as I rode him.

James was still talking ******* to Joselyn, telling her, "Devin's getting your cunt quick tonight because he got somewhere to be. Round two I'm crashing that ass bitch. And taking my time."

Joselyn moaned around James' cock, and I could hear Devin loudly groan something like, "Take this ******* slut," and presumably emptying his balls into her. James pulled out of her mouth, literally used her hair to wipe her saliva off his cock, then offhandedly slapped her again.

"Come around here and make her clean your *******," James said. Devin did just that, giving her ass another hard smack as he made his way over, and she eagerly took him in her mouth, licking and sucking at first, then deep throating him. Just then, I could feel Lincoln's hands clenching on my breasts, and his cock throb inside of me as he came.

"Get off," Lincoln kind of panted at me. I did, and I felt some of his semen drip out of my pussy onto him. "Get on it," he said, and I kind of got on all fours beside him on the sofa, knowing what he wanted. I slowly licked the cum off his abs and lower chest, then obediently took his still hard cock in my mouth, cleaning him the rest of the way up as I was now expected to do every time he fucked me. He collapsed back, spent, and I just kind of stayed where I was, with my head on his thigh. Things had gone pretty quiet on the other side of the couch by then too. I just laid there for a few seconds, then I could hear James talking to Joselyn again.

"Get up bitch. Get upstairs. Time for round two." He accented his command with another swat on the ass, and I could hear them going upstairs to his bedroom. I heard Devin go into the master bathroom and turn on the shower right after that.

Lincoln and I lay there for a few minutes before getting up to go to his room. He was clearly exhausted because, by the time I came out of the half bath in his room after cleaning myself up a little, he was dead asleep. I laid down next to him, and I could hear James and Joselyn still fucking across the hall. She was moaning really loudly, and I could hear him still steadily talking ******* to her, though I couldn't make out the words. I was still horny despite how tired and ******* I was, and I lazily masturbated a little while I listened to them bone. Joselyn was being really loud, so I assumed James was keeping his word about the anal. That was something I'd never done, and I was absently wondering how much of the noise she was making was pleasure and how much was discomfort. I fell asleep to the sound of Joselyn still getting fucked, and my last thought was that tomorrow was likely to be a new day in more ways than one.

TO BE CONTINUED

The other thing was that I stopped questioning how I felt about our dynamic and just went with it. I knew it turned both him and me on, and that the relationship probably wouldn't last past that summer anyway, so why not just have my fun? I could argue with my inner feminist later. That all meant that the very dominant role Lincoln took during sex was pretty much always there now. As a result, I was almost always in this state of low key horniness unless I was hyper-focused on something else, even if he wasn't around. This played out in all kinds of different ways. For example, he almost always told me to wear a short skirt or some type of dress, and he'd just casually reach up it any time he felt like it. Sometimes he just felt like I needed a smack on the ass; other times he'd see how wet I was, which was at least a little, pretty much all the time. That would, of course, lead to him telling me what a slut I was (Sophie the Slut he'd sometimes call me), which of course made me even wetter. Circle of life, right?.

Most of it was far less casual though. For example, sometimes when we were having sex, Lincoln liked to make short, close up videos of him fucking me, where all you could really see was penis and vagina, just kind of in and out, or he'd record just my pussy close up for a few seconds after he came in me. Then he'd make me watch those videos on his phone, with the sound off, while we were just chilling on a bench on the boardwalk or something. He'd matter-of-factly tell me how what I was looking at belonged to him, or what he was going to do to me later that night, and if we were somewhere that he thought he could get away with it, he'd play with my pussy at the same time.

He also basically expected me to give him a blowjob on demand. Sometimes it would be in his SUV or one time in a movie, and a few times he literally pulled me into an alley when no one was around and made me give him head. He would sometimes record bits of that too. A few times he Facetimed one of his friends (and James once) while I was going down on him in his SUV, and let them watch. I would hear them laughing and loudly saying what a good white bitch I was, but instead of feeling humiliated, it just made me crazy horny. He slowly ramped this stuff up the longer we were hanging out, and I never once objected or resisted at all. I was usually too turned on to even think straight when he did those kinds of things and just did exactly as I was told.

Things were different when we were at his place too. For one, I got to know James a lot better, because he was around a lot—they both had basically 9-5 jobs and were generally home in the evening, so James would be there if he wasn't out with Devin or some girl or whatever. I was sure he had no problem getting dates because he (and Devin tbh) were both very handsome guys. James was about the same height as Lincoln, though more slender, and he had a darker complexion. He was never mean to me at all, but he didn't have Lincoln's kind of goodnatured cockiness. He was plenty confident, don't get me wrong, but he was a few years older than Lincoln, and just more serious I guess. He intimidated me a little, but I liked him.

So, the way Lincoln was treating me everywhere else also extended to when I was at his place, whether James was around or not as it turned out. I'll give an example. One weeknight, Lincoln and I were in the living room alone because James was out with work friends or something. I was buzzed, on all fours on the sofa in just my thong giving Lincoln a blowjob, when James came home. When I realized what was happening I stopped, kind of freaking out I guess. As soon as I did that, Lincoln smacked me really hard on the ass.

"I didn't tell you to stop sucking bitch." He grabbed a fistful of my hair. "Get back on that *******."

I was kind of frozen and just obeyed him when he ****** my mouth back onto his cock. I was so accustomed to doing what he told me that by now that it was easy to default to. I could hear them both laughing as I was blushing, trying to concentrate on what I was doing. I heard James say something like, "Yeah, you got her almost acting right." Then he casually smacked me on the ass, just as hard, on his way into the kitchen. I was shocked, to say the least, and didn't know how to react, but I knew better than to stop what I was doing a second time. I heard James like, "Bro take that ******* upstairs, I can't be watching that right now" as he opened a bottle of beer.

Lincoln pulled me off his cock by my hair and told me, "Get your ass up, get upstairs," as he stood to pull up his jeans. I tried to grab my dress, and that earned me yet another hard smack on the ass. "You don't need that *******, get going." I kind of yelped and did what he told me. I'm sure I give them a nice view of a pair of red handprints on my ass as I went, at least judging by the laughter that followed me upstairs. Later, when Lincoln was done fucking me, I had to come back down to the living room to dress, in front of them both, before Lincoln would run me home. A couple of months before, if anything remotely like that had happened I would have freaked the fuck out. Now, I just did what I was told, and that night, I lay in bed and masturbated, despite having been very well fucked by Lincoln earlier.

After that, Lincoln was even more casual about putting me in situations where James might see me in a similar state as that first time. I ended up giving him head a few times with James still in the room, to completion a couple of times actually (accompanied by their running commentary). Again, it probably should have been humiliating, but some primal part of me loved it and just accepted it as part of the deal. I want to make it really clear that I could have shut all this down at any time by just walking away—no one would have stopped me—but I never wanted to at all. The thought barely crossed my mind. It was like I was living two lives, a slightly distracted and low key horny version of my regular self like eighty percent of the time, and basically Lincoln's sex toy a few nights a week.

The night that I want to write about now, a Saturday, was really a turning point for me. I'd told my parents I was staying with Abbey that night, so I didn't need to worry about being home. We did that a lot, and no one ever checked up. Like I said, as long as I had good grades, my parents basically assumed everything was fine and let me be (being the youngest of three probably helped too). I actually did go out for food with Abbey, but there was a guy she was planning to hook up with, and Lincoln came and picked me up not long after Abbey's date showed up. She always flirted pretty shamelessly with Lincoln. She'd seen his dick after all, and he knew she'd seen it, so they had this kind of unspoken thing happening. I didn't mind; I wasn't jealous about Lincoln. Like I said, he wasn't my boyfriend or anything, and Abbey wouldn't have done that if she thought I had serious romantic feelings for him. I did feel like it was a little rude that she pretty blatantly flirted with him in front of her date like that, but he didn't say anything, and Lincoln seemed to enjoy it, so whatever.

By the time we got to Lincoln's, it was around nine, and we sat around chilling downstairs with some music on, smoking a little weed. We also drank most of a bottle of wine. The sofa in their living room was one of those big L-shaped ones. It sat in front of this huge TV they had, and it was big and comfortable, perfect for a bunch of people watching a game together or something like that. We were chilling on the small part of the L, listening to some music when James and Devin came in with a super pretty blonde girl. I was stoned and at least half-*******, and when I saw her I just kind of blurted out, "I know her!"

And I did know her, too. Her name was Joselyn, and she had been two years ahead of me in school. I guess saying I knew her was a bit much. It was more that I knew who she was, and had talked to her a few times. I felt like she'd had a bit of a reputation, but I always thought she was cool and kind of admired her style. She recognized me, too!

"Oh my god! Sophia, right?"

"Yes!"

She came over to me, I hopped up, and we hugged (she was at least as ******* as I was). The three guys were like, holy ******* you guys know each other? It was a pretty crazy coincidence, for sure. James was like, "Well *******, you two catch up I guess. I'll get us some drinks."

Joselyn was beautiful in my opinion. I'd always thought so, even when I was first in school with her. She was about my height, had long, honey blonde hair, a super cute face, and a stunning body. I've mentioned that I'm on the slender side, cute I feel like, but the kind of body you'd expect a runner to have. Joselyn, though, had it in all the right places—wide hips, a big, curvy ass, and great breasts, all of it perfectly accented by the tight blue dress she was wearing. She was not, like, ridiculously exaggerated like an Instagram Kardashian or something, don't get me wrong. Think of a more subtle version of that body type I guess? She's hot, is what I'm saying, and I felt slightly jealous of her, honestly. It turned out she had gone to cosmetology school after graduation and now worked at a spa that I actually knew of, but had never had the money to go to, mostly cutting hair. We exchanged numbers and chatted a bit about getting together soon to catch up. It certainly seemed like we had at least one thing in common, right?

Eventually, I went back over to Lincoln, and Joselyn sat down in between James and Devin on the big part of the sofa L, all three of them chilling with drinks and passing a bowl at first. Things moved quickly though—I'll do my best to paint the picture. Lincoln was sitting on our short L end of the sofa, and I was laying sort of propped up against him at a right angle, with my legs stretched out in front of me. I was wearing a short, dark red dress, and Lincoln had casually put one hand down the front of it, playing with my breasts (I wasn't wearing a bra; I rarely did around him). I looked over at Joselyn. She had one leg over James' leg, and his hand was up her dress—way up her dress. She was kissing Devin, one hand on his cheek. She broke the kiss, made eye contact with me, and winked and grinned, then Devin started kissing her again. Almost as if on cue, Lincoln did the same, pulling my head back by my hair and kissing me deeply. I was pretty ******* at this point, enjoying the sexy, mellow feeling of kissing Lincoln and feeling very turned on by him and by what I'd just seen.

When I looked back toward Jocelyn a few seconds later, James was kissing her, and her dress had been pulled down, revealing her breasts. Devin was aggressively sucking the one closest to him, and I thought I could hear her moan softly into James' kiss. Devin stopped what he was doing and gave her breast a hard slap. James had broken the kiss, and I definitely heard her moan that time. Her other breast got the same treatment (I could see that both nipples were pierced), and I heard James tell her, "Take that ******* off bitch." By this time, Lincoln was just kind of rubbing my now soaked pussy, toying with my clit. I moaned a little too, but mostly I was totally mesmerized by what was happening on the other side of the big sofa.

Joselyn had stood up, and she slid the dress the rest of the way down, stepping out of it. She hadn't been wearing anything under it.

"Turn around slut," Devin barked at her, and I think both of them smacked her ass pretty hard when she did. She was now totally nude, facing Lincoln and me, and I could see that she had a belly button piercing similar to mine. Unlike me, she wasn't totally bare but had a little strip that was a slightly darker blonde, and another piercing at the top of her vagina. I kind of hazily thought that she must get a great discount on Brazilians working at that super nice spa.

"Get over here slut," James ordered her, and she climbed back between them, getting on all fours, her head facing James and her curvy ass facing Devin. Devin started kind of rubbing and grabbing at her ass cheeks, then gave the right one a super hard smack. She kind of yelped. James immediately grabbed her by the hair and, to my shock, slapped her in the face.

"What do you say slut!?" He barked.

"Thank you, sir," she kind of whimpered, but it looked like she still had a little smile on her face.

"That's right bitch." He slapped her again. You like that ******* don't you?"

"Yes sir," she replied, no hesitation this time.

I had been shocked when James slapped her the first time, but it was clear she liked it, and I let out another little moan at the combination of what that had looked like, and what Lincoln's fingers were currently doing to my clit. I heard him laugh in a way I recognized.

Part of me was thinking this was wrong, but I was still totally mesmerized by what I was seeing and overwhelmed by the submissive headspace all of it had put me in. I also desperately wanted to have an orgasm, but Lincoln was backing off every time he felt me getting close. He seemed content to basically just casually play with my pussy, which was not like him. That kind of thing rarely went on long when we were in private before his cock was in either my mouth or vagina. In the back of my mind, I thought maybe that Lincoln wanted me to watch what was happening to Joselyn, but I was in no state to analyze anything. Also, I for sure wanted to see.

I could see that Devin had Joselyn's hips spread wider, and was playing with her pretty pussy, occasionally giving her ass an almost offhand smack. At the same time, James stood up and undid his pants, taking out his dick. It looked a little longer than Lincoln's, but about the same girth. I heard him tell Joselyn to suck his cock, and he simultaneously slapped her again. Before she could even respond, he ****** his cock down her throat, his hand on the back of her head, and started aggressively basically fucking her face. I heard her gagging some, and that made James interrupt the stream of degrading things he was directing at her just long enough to laugh instead.

Devin had undressed by this point; he also had a nice cock, not as big as Lincoln or James, but still a little bigger than average, for sure. I heard him tell her, "Time to wreck that little blonde pussy, slut."

Devin thrust his cock into her, complimenting the motion with another hard smack—I could see a pattern of red handprints on her ass cheeks now—and James pulled his cock out of her throat and kind of stepped back. Devin was fucking Joselyn pretty hard, and James watched her kind of moaning and panting while he undressed. By now, Joselyn's hair was a mess, her mascara was running down her cheeks, and I could see the rings in her nipples moving just a little as her breasts swung in rhythm to Devin's cock slamming into her pussy. Her kind of all-American cute looks were a crazy hot contrast with how these two guys were just using her, and I could hear her begging Devin to fuck her harder. He might not have had a huge dick, but it seemed like he knew how to use it, and she for sure wanted everything being done to her.

Back