My husmand loves me to chat and maybe meet

katie 49

Female
Im in my late 40's married happily, but my husband is quite a lot older and unfortunatley has a erectile / medical problem. We have progressed from fantasy bedroom chat ( which at least helps him release himself) to me having a night ( few hours) alone with another man whilst on a holiday cruise. He has brought up the subject of black men which seems to stimulate him more and the idea does really appeal to me.

Im in my late 40's married happily, but my husband is quite a lot older and unfortunatley has a erectile / medical problem. We have progressed from fantasy bedroom chat ( which at least helps him release himself) to me having a night ( few hours) alone with another man whilst on a holiday cruise. He has brought up the subject of black men which seems to stimulate him more and the idea does really appeal to me.
arousing, I jus luv a hot wet pink pussy! That looks great. Wishn I could get my hands mouth & dick on that. Keep posting

Hi,

Just reading your piece on BlacktoWhite.net which is fascinating.The deal is I,m
looking for fun,one off or regular.I dont want a relationship just friends with
benefit, l have many tastes and open minded to ideas.
I am friendly and outgoing, always got a smile on my face,I enjoy making people
laugh, I'm a very layed back and a very honest person easy to talk to and get on
with.Well I guess that was step one... let me know if its a step in the right
direction. Make the first move...I live in the United Kingdon and can be discreet

Feel free to contact me on raki45@hotmail.co.uk

Back