My Husband's Friend

DeeAnnaMontana

Female
Gold Member
From
MT, US
One Hot Summer Day we ended up going to a lake with my husband's friend, who he had met working in the job he had before we owned our own business. He had bought a few wave-runners and invited us out to test drive them with him.
He is a big, strapping man, handsome; and had quite a reputation with the local single ladies... I had always liked him, but never thought of him in a sexual way; but would always joke with him about the ladies that would chase him around town. And there were several, even a couple of married ones!
Won't bore you with a lot of details about how we got there, but on the first day, while we were launching the Wave-runners, I was helping him by backing the trailer into the water and he came to the cab and asked me to hand him something that was under the seat.
I couldn't find it, so he opened and door and said, "Pardon my reach" and his big muscled arm shot between my legs as he fished under the seat and pulled out his water shoes.
"Nice suit!" He said, and I looked down and I still had my sundress on, but as he was reaching under the seat his face reached the level where he could see everything, if he looked that direction - and he obviously had!
I smiled down at him and thanked him for the compliment, and told him that I wouldn't tell my husband he had been looking up my dress, and giggled!
Still at a level where he had to look up at me, he smiled that winning smile, that had dozens of local women dropping their panties for him.

We got the wave-runners in the water and I drove the truck and trailer up to the parking lot.
On the way back down, I met my husband, who had realized his shorts had the side seam ripped out of them, and he was headed for the marina store to buy some new shorts.
Since I was almost back down to the shore, I told him I would go ahead and wait with Eric, until he got back.
When I got down to the shore, he had all of the machines started and idling - ready to ride.
I started asking questions, because I had only ridden one time before.
He explained how to ride and safety features and how to ride and tips about staying on and what to do if you fall off, and explained the emergency shut-off...obviously he wasn't new to this.
I had, apparently been a little bit distracted, because suddenly I heard my name,
"Are you okay, Dee?"
I was, okay, but I had been thinking about how big and strong his arm was, and fortunately I was disciplined enough to not stare at him but I was looking off across the water and thinking about it.
I looked at him and smiled, and told him I am fine, but had been pre-occupied.
We both wondered where Tommi had gone, and I suddenly looked at him and said,
"Why don't you give me a riding lesson before he gets back?"
He smiled and said it sounded like a great idea to him.
"Take off that dress, maam, and let me show you my powerful machine"
He pointed to his wave-runner and invited me to get on.
I pulled my sun dress up over my head and laid it over our cooler and mounted the warm seat, looking up at him as he stood on the shore.
He pointed out all of the controls and talked to me about seating and when to stand and just went on and on until I looked at him and said,
"Why don't you just take me for a ride and show me?"

So, there we were, blazing across the lake at what seemed to be 60 or 70 miles and hour to me. I don't know, I couldn't tell,but we were going fast.
I like going fast, so I was fine, and I was hanging on to this big, strong man; with my face turned and cheek plastered against his back and my arms around his waist.
We hit a wave and became air-born for a second then hit pretty hard and then we were in the air, again. This time we came down a bit harder and I nearly lost my grip on him. In my desperate attempt to stay on a keep hold, I grabbed the waist of his shorts and as I slipped off the back I pulled him with me; and there we went into the cold lake water!
I saw how the wave-runner safety switch works, as it shut off; and thought what a great idea! So it doesn't keep going without you!
We swam over to the wave-runner and Eric pulled me around the back and lifted and pushed me up onto the seat. Then, he pulled himself up, explaining that you need to get back on that way, or you will tip it over.

He asked me if I was okay, and explained that we had caught the waves from a larger boat and they had sent us airborne. I told him I was just glad he was with me, because it was nice to feel his strong hands on my body, and winked at him, playfully.

I wasn't really flirting in the normal sense, because we always joke with each other that way, but I still had that image of his strong arm on my leg...

"You drive, since you're already in front, Dee, and I will pull you off this time!"
He joked as he moved up behind me and started guiding my hands and transferred the wrist strap to me. He showed me how to start it, and off we went!

I was going as fast as I felt was comfortable for me, but he pushed on the throttle and made us go faster! I was yelling at him to stop, but he was laughing and telling me that it is going to be okay, that he's got me.

Certainly felt safe with his big, strong arms around me. One hand was on my, controlling the throttle, and the other was on my stomach, holding me against his strong body. Was sure he had probably used this seduction technique on a dozen girls, and it was certainly working for me!

I could feel his strong legs around me and the movement of the wave-runner in the water, combined with the heat of the sun and having this big man virtually wrapped around me from behind was making me dizzy!

Then he dropped his hand down until it was on my thigh, and seemed to pull up closer to me. He steered us into a little cove and we started to slow down. Slower and slower as he was rubbing my inner thigh and nuzzling his face in my hair.

I reached down and put my hand over his and pushed it over until it was covering my pussy, and he instantly took over and pushed my bikini bottom aside and I felt his thick fingers on my naked pussy lips. I threw my head back and felt his lips on my neck, as he began kissing and licking my tender neck.

With my left hand I reached back and found his dick and gave it a squeeze. WOW, was I surprised at how hard he was already! I ran my hand down and felt his balls and they were HUGE! I mean, his dick was big but his balls here so big I could not have handled them both at the same time with one hand. If you have read much I have written, you know that I LOVE big balls!

By now we were stopped and floating in the water and he had turned my head and I looked into his mesmerizing green eyes and kissed him! Before we continued, he made sure I was okay and gave me an opportunity to stop if I didn't want to keep going. I smiled and kissed him, again!
"Eric, I want you to give it to me hard and deep, I don't have one like that at home!"
He kinda' laughed, but after I said it, I thought I shouldn't have put my husband's business out there like that; but as his friend he had probably seen him in the shower when they were going to school.

He stood me up and pulled my bottom down and kissed my butt cheeks as his fingers continued working between my legs. He grabbed me by the hips and lifted me until my feet were on the seat, and continued to kiss and caress me and play with me and rub my legs. My goodness, it felt like his hands were everywhere on my body! He hooked his fingers in the waistband of my bikini bottom and slid them down my legs and made me step out of them with my right foot, but keep them around my ankle. He told me to keep them there so I could just slide them back on when we were done.

Turning and looking at him, with his shorts pulled to the side and his erect dick pointing up in the air, and those big, hairy balls hanging down and his muscular thighs and his big body and those BIG strong arms and his barrel chest...I wanted to turn around and suck his dick, but couldn't picture doing it without tipping us over; so I turned back around and took hold of the handle bars and stuck my ass in the air and hoped I looked good to him, because I needed to feel him deep inside of me!

I felt his hands on my hips and the rocking of the wave runner and I thought, "we are going to tip over right in the middle of this!"
Suddenly I could feel the head of his dick working it's way between my lips and that's when I realized the head of his dick was wider than I had anticipated and I cried out as he pushed into me!

"Holy fuck, Eric...Oh My god, baby, give it to me!"

He slid his hands up under the shirt I was wearing over my bikini top and pushed the bikini top up until I felt the rough palms of his hands against my nipples, while working his dick deeper and deeper into me, until I thought I couldn't stretch any further, and I came!
No wonder all those women are after this dude. Not only is he handsome and wealthy, he's also a stallion!

He laughed and began to grind into me, holding it deep and churning inside of me.
"You love that big cowboy cock, don't you, Dee?!"
"Oh yes, Eric, I love it!" I answered.

We were drifting toward the shore a little, but I didn't care what happened as long as he kept doing what he was doing to me

He pulled out of me until just the head of his dick was between my pussy lips, then he pushed back into me until I screamed out, again!
I was briefly worried that someone might hear us, but all that left when he pulled out and thrust into me, again!

He started with a slow pace. Even strokes and holding me firmly by the breasts and teasing my nipples with his fingers as his rock hard dick kept me panting and gripping the handle bars until I thought I would burst!
"Fuck me, Eric, I'm going to cum, again! Give it to me, baby!"

He did, stroking deep inside of me and telling me how good it felt.
"You're so damn tight, Dee, it feels like you got a vice-grip on my dick! I'm gonna' have to take you out to play more often, honey!"
He slammed deep into me.
"Would you like that?"
Two more stroked and then he buried it deep in me, again!
"Would you like that, baby?!"
I replied, "YES, baby, I would love to..." I started panting and wasn't really wanting to say anymore, because I wanted to tell him that I would be his little slut anytime, anywhere, any way that he wanted me. It felt SO GOOD!
He pounded away at me and I came again and then held his dick deep inside of me and told me he was cumming!
"I knew you were a naughty bitch back when I first met you, damn it feels good to finally be ridin' that fine ass I've been admiring all these years"

I couldn't say a word in response, I had cum so hard I was shaking and when he let me go I almost collapsed on the gas tank. My legs felt like rubber and my whole body felt drained.
But I was award that we needed to get back to where Tommi was and get the other wave-runners.

Eric stood to pull his shorts up and put his shirt back on, and I reached down to pull my bikini bottom up.
"Oh, Crap, Eric, my bikini is gone! It must have slipped off my foot when you...oh never mind, we have to find it!"
We looked into the water and couldn't see it, so he jumped in and swam around the wave-runner to see if it was stuck to the side, or something.
I was laughing nervously, but panicked because there was nothing else to wear, and what story were we going to tell Tommi about how I lost my bikini?!! I realize we could tell him it came off when I fell off the wave-runner, but I didn't want his suspicions to start
I wanted to get Eric alone sometime and suck that gorgeous dick of his, and I wanted to do it without Tommi watching!

Finally, I saw it and dove in to retrieve it.
Relieved, I sort of washed myself off and put the bottoms on in the water, before Eric pulled me onto the back of the wave-runner and we headed for the beach where Tommi was waiting.

On the way back I reached around and kept caressing his cock and balls, letting him know that I was not finished with him!
I felt his strong hands on my leg, massaging and caressing...
We had traveled further than I thought and by the time we got back I was stroking a rock hard erection.

I waved at Tommi on the shore and he looked a little anxious, but not too upset.
When we got closer to the shore, he apologized for taking so long to go buy a new suit, but explained that he had to go over to the campground store because they didn't have his size in the marina store.

"It's okay, honey" I answered and giggled, "Eric was the perfect gentleman and an excellent teacher. He's a really good rider, honey...um...but he did hit a wave and I fell off one time; but he also rescued me and pulled me out of the water." I gave him a friendly peck on the cheek and thanked him for being a gentleman; then stepped off of the wave-runner when the front hit the sand on the shore.

We all got on our own machines and took off across the lake.
We rode for a couple of hours, it seemed, before Eric had us follow him to different dock across the lake, where there was a restaurant.
We bought him lunch and when Tommi got up to pay I smiled at Eric and he looked around to see if anyone was looking and kissed me full on the mouth!
My goodness that man can kiss!
I wrapped my arms around his bull neck and returned his kiss with enthusiasm!
"I'm not done with you, little filly" He flashed his eyes and smiled at me.
I squeezed his big, muscled arms with my hands, and licked my lips.
"I'm not done with you, either, Cowboy!"

Attachments

• 334-1000.jpg
    334-1000.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 609
  • 772_1000.jpg
    772_1000.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 575
  • IMG_8648.jpg
    IMG_8648.jpg
    305.6 KB · Views: 553
  • img500f9dddd6b1d.jpg
    img500f9dddd6b1d.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 563
Aren’t we lucky or are we sluts for black men,most stories are in the same theme,married white ladies being seduced by a husbands friend,I have to admit I started the same way but isn’t it a wonderful feeling.
Always great to be appreciated by other men, and to know there are MEN out there who are willing and able to FILL in and touch me in ways that my hubby just can't. Exciting, too! Thank you for reading and thank you for your comment!

One Hot Summer Day we ended up going to a lake with my husband's friend, who he had met working in the job he had before we owned our own business. He had bought a few wave-runners and invited us out to test drive them with him.
He is a big, strapping man, handsome; and had quite a reputation with the local single ladies... I had always liked him, but never thought of him in a sexual way; but would always joke with him about the ladies that would chase him around town. And there were several, even a couple of married ones!
Won't bore you with a lot of details about how we got there, but on the first day, while we were launching the Wave-runners, I was helping him by backing the trailer into the water and he came to the cab and asked me to hand him something that was under the seat.
I couldn't find it, so he opened and door and said, "Pardon my reach" and his big muscled arm shot between my legs as he fished under the seat and pulled out his water shoes.
"Nice suit!" He said, and I looked down and I still had my sundress on, but as he was reaching under the seat his face reached the level where he could see everything, if he looked that direction - and he obviously had!
I smiled down at him and thanked him for the compliment, and told him that I wouldn't tell my husband he had been looking up my dress, and giggled!
Still at a level where he had to look up at me, he smiled that winning smile, that had dozens of local women dropping their panties for him.

We got the wave-runners in the water and I drove the truck and trailer up to the parking lot.
On the way back down, I met my husband, who had realized his shorts had the side seam ripped out of them, and he was headed for the marina store to buy some new shorts.
Since I was almost back down to the shore, I told him I would go ahead and wait with Eric, until he got back.
When I got down to the shore, he had all of the machines started and idling - ready to ride.
He explained how to ride and safety features and how to ride and tips about staying on and what to do if you fall off, and explained the emergency shut-off...obviously he wasn't new to this.
I had, apparently been a little bit distracted, because suddenly I heard my name,
"Are you okay, Dee?"
I was, okay, but I had been thinking about how big and strong his arm was, and fortunately I was disciplined enough to not stare at him but I was looking off across the water and thinking about it.
I pulled my sun dress up over my head and laid it over our cooler and mounted the warm seat, looking up at him as he stood on the shore.
He pointed out all of the controls and talked to me about seating and when to stand and just went on and on until I looked at him and said,

So, there we were, blazing across the lake at what seemed to be 60 or 70 miles and hour to me. I don't know, I couldn't tell,but we were going fast.
I like going fast, so I was fine, and I was hanging on to this big, strong man; with my face turned and cheek plastered against his back and my arms around his waist.
We hit a wave and became air-born for a second then hit pretty hard and then we were in the air, again. This time we came down a bit harder and I nearly lost my grip on him. In my desperate attempt to stay on a keep hold, I grabbed the waist of his shorts and as I slipped off the back I pulled him with me; and there we went into the cold lake water!
I saw how the wave-runner safety switch works, as it shut off; and thought what a great idea! So it doesn't keep going without you!
We swam over to the wave-runner and Eric pulled me around the back and lifted and pushed me up onto the seat. Then, he pulled himself up, explaining that you need to get back on that way, or you will tip it over.

He asked me if I was okay, and explained that we had caught the waves from a larger boat and they had sent us airborne. I told him I was just glad he was with me, because it was nice to feel his strong hands on my body, and winked at him, playfully.

I wasn't really flirting in the normal sense, because we always joke with each other that way, but I still had that image of his strong arm on my leg...

"You drive, since you're already in front, Dee, and I will pull you off this time!"
He joked as he moved up behind me and started guiding my hands and transferred the wrist strap to me. He showed me how to start it, and off we went!

I was going as fast as I felt was comfortable for me, but he pushed on the throttle and made us go faster! I was yelling at him to stop, but he was laughing and telling me that it is going to be okay, that he's got me.

Certainly felt safe with his big, strong arms around me. One hand was on my, controlling the throttle, and the other was on my stomach, holding me against his strong body. Was sure he had probably used this seduction technique on a dozen girls, and it was certainly working for me!

I could feel his strong legs around me and the movement of the wave-runner in the water, combined with the heat of the sun and having this big man virtually wrapped around me from behind was making me dizzy!

Then he dropped his hand down until it was on my thigh, and seemed to pull up closer to me. He steered us into a little cove and we started to slow down. Slower and slower as he was rubbing my inner thigh and nuzzling his face in my hair.

I reached down and put my hand over his and pushed it over until it was covering my pussy, and he instantly took over and pushed my bikini bottom aside and I felt his thick fingers on my naked pussy lips. I threw my head back and felt his lips on my neck, as he began kissing and licking my tender neck.

With my left hand I reached back and found his dick and gave it a squeeze. WOW, was I surprised at how hard he was already! I ran my hand down and felt his balls and they were HUGE! I mean, his dick was big but his balls here so big I could not have handled them both at the same time with one hand. If you have read much I have written, you know that I LOVE big balls!

By now we were stopped and floating in the water and he had turned my head and I looked into his mesmerizing green eyes and kissed him! Before we continued, he made sure I was okay and gave me an opportunity to stop if I didn't want to keep going. I smiled and kissed him, again!
"Eric, I want you to give it to me hard and deep, I don't have one like that at home!"
He kinda' laughed, but after I said it, I thought I shouldn't have put my husband's business out there like that; but as his friend he had probably seen him in the shower when they were going to school.

He stood me up and pulled my bottom down and kissed my butt cheeks as his fingers continued working between my legs. He grabbed me by the hips and lifted me until my feet were on the seat, and continued to kiss and caress me and play with me and rub my legs. My goodness, it felt like his hands were everywhere on my body! He hooked his fingers in the waistband of my bikini bottom and slid them down my legs and made me step out of them with my right foot, but keep them around my ankle. He told me to keep them there so I could just slide them back on when we were done.

Turning and looking at him, with his shorts pulled to the side and his erect dick pointing up in the air, and those big, hairy balls hanging down and his muscular thighs and his big body and those BIG strong arms and his barrel chest...I wanted to turn around and suck his dick, but couldn't picture doing it without tipping us over; so I turned back around and took hold of the handle bars and stuck my ass in the air and hoped I looked good to him, because I needed to feel him deep inside of me!

I felt his hands on my hips and the rocking of the wave runner and I thought, "we are going to tip over right in the middle of this!"
Suddenly I could feel the head of his dick working it's way between my lips and that's when I realized the head of his dick was wider than I had anticipated and I cried out as he pushed into me!

He slid his hands up under the shirt I was wearing over my bikini top and pushed the bikini top up until I felt the rough palms of his hands against my nipples, while working his dick deeper and deeper into me, until I thought I couldn't stretch any further, and I came!
No wonder all those women are after this dude. Not only is he handsome and wealthy, he's also a stallion!

He laughed and began to grind into me, holding it deep and churning inside of me.

We were drifting toward the shore a little, but I didn't care what happened as long as he kept doing what he was doing to me

He pulled out of me until just the head of his dick was between my pussy lips, then he pushed back into me until I screamed out, again!
I was briefly worried that someone might hear us, but all that left when he pulled out and thrust into me, again!

He started with a slow pace. Even strokes and holding me firmly by the breasts and teasing my nipples with his fingers as his rock hard dick kept me panting and gripping the handle bars until I thought I would burst!

"You're so damn tight, Dee, it feels like you got a vice-grip on my dick! I'm gonna' have to take you out to play more often, honey!"
He slammed deep into me.
"Would you like that?"
I replied, "YES, baby, I would love to..." I started panting and wasn't really wanting to say anymore, because I wanted to tell him that I would be his little slut anytime, anywhere, any way that he wanted me. It felt SO GOOD!
He pounded away at me and I came again and then held his dick deep inside of me and told me he was cumming!
"I knew you were a naughty bitch back when I first met you, damn it feels good to finally be ridin' that fine ass I've been admiring all these years"

I couldn't say a word in response, I had cum so hard I was shaking and when he let me go I almost collapsed on the gas tank. My legs felt like rubber and my whole body felt drained.
But I was award that we needed to get back to where Tommi was and get the other wave-runners.

Eric stood to pull his shorts up and put his shirt back on, and I reached down to pull my bikini bottom up.
"Oh, Crap, Eric, my bikini is gone! It must have slipped off my foot when you...oh never mind, we have to find it!"
We looked into the water and couldn't see it, so he jumped in and swam around the wave-runner to see if it was stuck to the side, or something.
I was laughing nervously, but panicked because there was nothing else to wear, and what story were we going to tell Tommi about how I lost my bikini?!! I realize we could tell him it came off when I fell off the wave-runner, but I didn't want his suspicions to start
I wanted to get Eric alone sometime and suck that gorgeous dick of his, and I wanted to do it without Tommi watching!

Relieved, I sort of washed myself off and put the bottoms on in the water, before Eric pulled me onto the back of the wave-runner and we headed for the beach where Tommi was waiting.

On the way back I reached around and kept caressing his cock and balls, letting him know that I was not finished with him!
We had traveled further than I thought and by the time we got back I was stroking a rock hard erection.

I waved at Tommi on the shore and he looked a little anxious, but not too upset.
When we got closer to the shore, he apologized for taking so long to go buy a new suit, but explained that he had to go over to the campground store because they didn't have his size in the marina store.

"It's okay, honey" I answered and giggled, "Eric was the perfect gentleman and an excellent teacher. He's a really good rider, honey...um...but he did hit a wave and I fell off one time; but he also rescued me and pulled me out of the water." I gave him a friendly peck on the cheek and thanked him for being a gentleman; then stepped off of the wave-runner when the front hit the sand on the shore.

We rode for a couple of hours, it seemed, before Eric had us follow him to different dock across the lake, where there was a restaurant.
We bought him lunch and when Tommi got up to pay I smiled at Eric and he looked around to see if anyone was looking and kissed me full on the mouth!
Nice story, Dee. But I believe that wanted for that dude to impale your pussy long before that day. I think when you opened your leg for him to get his water shoes, you were testing to see if he would go for the bait. And when you asked for him to teach you, your pussy was already wet. It wasn't a matter of IF he would fuck you, but WHEN.

Nice story, Dee. But I believe that wanted for that dude to impale your pussy long before that day. I think when you opened your leg for him to get his water shoes, you were testing to see if he would go for the bait. And when you asked for him to teach you, your pussy was already wet. It wasn't a matter of IF he would fuck you, but WHEN.
I am SO BUSTED! LOL!

"Are you okay, Dee?"

He slammed deep into me.
"Would you like that?"

Great story! I was curious, who is the hottie in your first picture?

"Are you okay, Dee?"

He slammed deep into me.
"Would you like that?"

Super hot story we loved it!

Back