My husband take these pics...

I'm the husband. .she speak only Italian and was my decision to start to searching some black. ..2 years ago I was using a date site for find a black girl because I love too much black girls so at one point I changed my mind and I opened a profile for find a black man. ..because every times we have sex we start thinking that with us are 3 4 or unbelievable 7 or more black guys and fuck her for long time so I cum in 5 min when I think it. ..so I said to myself that is the right thing to do it. ..we both love it. ..so we had only once with a black man with a normal cock and not so hard. ..so she asked me if I can find a guy with huge cock...I definitely found this one that I will bring him to our house tonight. ..I will take some pictures and put in here. ..

It's my pleasure. ...I'm a Italian man so I love too much have sex with girls. ..especially black with big ass but I love to share my unbelievable cute hot wife with black people with huge cock also even with white people too but only with a very huge cock....I just started to share her and my dream is to try to do a gangbang with 6.7 or more than 10 people all of this people only for her. ..I watched a movie long time ago of a white wife with 15 black bulls fucking her for long time nice and easy switching hole every 10 min until that they cum all over her face and mouth. ...well. ...it's my dream. ...

Damn i love your sexy booty hon

I just have to say that the female subject in the pictures doesnt appear to be the same woman in all the pics... the woman in pic 1 looks thicker than the woman in pic 2... although they appear very similar in hair color their builds are just slightly off enough in my opinion to raise suspicion of their authenticity. .. but I could be wrong... what does everyone else think?

The women is not the same in any pics.

Back