My husband ate his own cum from my pussy again last night

He did it again! I guess he likes it. This is only the second time he has done this. I think it will eventually be really easy to turn him into a total cuckold that will support all my bbc sexual needs. I'm so excited. Can't wait to finally meet a real bbc.
repetition is one of the keys...make him do it every time you allow him to fuck you. he will become more and more use to eating cum. the part obviously to overcome is him eating another mans cum from your pussy but he wil be be mor eopen to it as time goes on. do you see other men now?

I eat my own cum every time I jerk off. I like to get on my back with my ass in the air so my cock is pointing down at my face, so that when it spurts it goes all over my face and into my mouth.

Once you get addicted to cum its hard to stop, and if I was ever allowed to cum in my wife again, I'd happily lick it all up, but I'm proud to be able to clean other men's loads out of her.

ohh yes yes yes there is a Cum Addiction...no doubt. once started eating manly cum seed juices...it's something you always want again..and again..and again..forever

He did it again! I guess he likes it. This is only the second time he has done this. I think it will eventually be really easy to turn him into a total cuckold that will support all my bbc sexual needs. I'm so excited. Can't wait to finally meet a real bbc.
Wish it was my BBC 4 yout tight white pussy 7 asshole babe.

Let me cum in her asshole, then U can suck the cum out 7 feed it 2 here...Mmmmmm mouth 2 mouth or ass 2 mouth.;)
That would be sweet, although i don't know if you could get that monster cock in her ass. She has only ever had my little dick in her ass twice so her ass is SUPER tight.

That would be sweet, although i don't know if you could get that monster cock in her ass. She has only ever had my little dick in her ass twice so her ass is SUPER tight.
We would take it inch by damn inch by damn inch my friend until it's cumming out of her mouth then where ready 2 go...;)

I've never eaten my own cum out of my wife and for some reason that doesn't appeal to me.

I am sure I would have zero issues with tongue fucking her after a big bull unloaded in her though.

I've never eaten my own cum out of my wife and for some reason that doesn't appeal to me.

I am sure I would have zero issues with tongue fucking her after a big bull unloaded in her though.
Well then, let me B the first 2 cum deep in her ass... Start sucking my cum out while your eating her ass myfriend 7 enjoy.;)

Back