My hubby wants to try a black woman.

The second time I had sex was with a black lady. She was the ******* of the lady that worked for us. Looking after us and domestic duties. I will never forget the feeling of her pubes.

fastforward a few years when my wife and I we heavy into swinging , we met a black lady and white hubby combo and this girl was awesome. She was petite with big fat pussylips that ha a life of their own.
Got her and both her sisters. Blacks girls really enjoy their sex life and made many fantasies come true

Be careful what you wish for, I have been with black girls and, they are equally addicting. If your really confident give it a go, but your playing with fire ;)

If a single Black Girls is as hard to hook up with as Black cpls good luck. When my husband and I entered the scene we agreed to only hook up with couples .It took over a year to meet 3 cpls. I wanted alot more Black cock than that So we started doing 3 ways

My hubby just ask me if it was OK if we could find him a black woman to break his black cherry. I told him it was fine with me. Just to let you girls know if there are any of you intrestes he is small but has a tongue and he's knows how to use it very well :)
I and Kassia are swingers and we like very much Ebony Queens.

Back