My hubby told me I was built for BBC.

Is my hubby right? Was built for BBC Only?

• Total voters
Hey, Im new to the site. My hubby has been trying to get me to "Go Black" for almost 10 years. I'm really turned on by the fantasy but I'm not sure about making it a reality. I agreed to join a site and learn more about the lifestyle. He tells me that I was built for BBC. What do you think?

View attachment 456756View attachment 456757
i will love to train you for a BBC
hope you wanna meet me for some hot massage & sexy BBC rides :blackheart:

Hey, Im new to the site. My hubby has been trying to get me to "Go Black" for almost 10 years. I'm really turned on by the fantasy but I'm not sure about making it a reality. I agreed to join a site and learn more about the lifestyle. He tells me that I was built for BBC. What do you think?

You absolutely should be sharing that amazing body with black men. You look amazing! Only the two of you can decide if the fantasy should be reality, but simply take small steps.

Meet someone in public first with hubby and see if you hit it off. You don't have to have sex right away, take it slow. Maybe once comfortable with someone you can begin with just a hand job or blow job. After that, see where you and hubby are about it. If you are on the same page and want to continue then I think you will have a good idea that you want it to be reality. It sounds like hubby really wants this but you need to be sure you want it as well.

You will never know unless you try.

Hi!
Your photo shows tremendous physical attributes to take this new path of pleasure, you are attractive, however, as you explore this new world, open your mind also to enjoy it fully integrates your partner and you will see that evil is not the pass.
Take down those embarrassments or mental barriers you may have and get in white, ready to enjoy in this world bbc

Hello everyone.

I'm BBCVIRGIN's hubby. Thanks for all the great comments. Im glad that everyone finds my wife so sexy. Please be sure to let her know just how sexy you think she is.

I love my wife very much. We have a very strong relationship and I trust there completely. I'm a very lucky man and she is such a great wife. She is very open minded and a really really fun in bed.

Ive been trying to get her to try a BBC for a very long time. She is so amazing. She agreed to look into the lifestyle and learn more about being a Hotwife.

I know she was built for BBC but its completely up to her if she wants to make the fantasy a reality.

Last edited by a moderator:

We are in the same phase of this lifestyle. We haven't had any cuckold experience yet , but we have decided to take our first step. (whatever that is). Do you guys have a plan for your first experience?

Lily thinks it should be your--not your husband's (masturbatory) fantasy.

Having said that, welcome to the forum.

All the best,

Lily ^_^

Back