my high scool frends for fake only Black

Somebody who can do photoshop needs to jump on this..I definitely aint into young bitches..not my thing..but this group got some real bbc virgin potential for getting blacked hardcore...some real cuties..i know probably fakes from Facebook..but *******..this is the internet and photoshop..what aint fake..:bounce:

Somebody who can do photoshop needs to jump on this..I definitely aint into young bitches..not my thing..but this group got some real bbc virgin potential for getting blacked hardcore...some real cuties..i know probably fakes from Facebook..but *******..this is the internet and photoshop..what aint fake..:bounce:
what is photo shop mean thank u

photoshop is a computer program, used to digitally alter photos..used in the magazine and print industry...folks on BtW, have some skill in it and photoshop pics of women as requested.

This has been raised before in the forums about posting images of people without their consent or knowledge.
All these girls are in their teens and i am sure non know that their images are here.

For all we know they could be used for blackmail if faked.

Not all fakes look real, its all down to luck as well as skill in the photo you have and image you are adding to, for example the one below is one i faked and have to say to me looks real because i spent more time on it than the ones i post here.

If i wanted i can even alter the exif data so if i wanted a fake to look even more real anyone could look at the geotag info and it could be a location of my choosing, so if i wanted it to look like the photo was taken in a hotel room it would be much harder for the person in the photo to deny it was real.hotgirlfriend.jpg

Back