My Gym Wife Give Birthady Treat (based on a true story)

Richard and Jane

Couple
From
UK
Suggest you read our earlier posted story first.

My sexy slim blonde with who is a regular gym attendee had over a number of months slipped into a cuckold relationship with her 27 year old fit black personnel trainer and by now he had become a regular fixture in our sex lives and relationship. Tyrone was a fit young man with a toned body and a high sex drive and a liking for slim blonde white women, my wife fitted the bill for him.

One day Jane said that Tyrone’s younger brother was soon to celebrate his 21st birthday and as he did not have much family or anything special planned she had offered to invite him to ours for dinner with Tyrone and their two friends, making it a group of four young fit black guys. Three of the guys were all in there late 20’s with Tyrone younger brother being just 21.

On the Saturday of his birthday Jane had been busy preparing the meal and getting the dinning room and house ready whilst I had been messing around in the garden and not taken much notice of what she was doing.

At 8.00pm the door bell rang and as i was the only one ready as Jane was late finishing the birthday cake she has made, she asked me to get the door and let them in a get them a *******, I opened the door and standing in front of me was Tyrone and his tow pals from the gym who I had met once before at a fund racing event there.

I said hi and invited them into the front roo where they sat down and chatted between them, i offered to get them a ******* and a few minuets later I was serving up four beers. Joe Tyrones brother was little shy and quiet although he seemed a nice pilite young man. After they had been chatting for a while Jane appeared and came into the room and say hi and to greet our dinner guest and to meet our birthday boy!

As soon as she appeared I immediately noticed her outfit, she was wearing a very light blue dress that was tight and very thin, underneath I could clearly see she was wearing black. In fact her entire outfit of black suspenders, stockings and bra could be seen under the thin tight fitting light blue dress, she finished this off with a pair of patent killer heeled shoes, wow she looked super hot although it was not the usual outfit I would have expected here to wear for a dinner party.

During the meal Jane sat between Tyrone and Joe chatting a laughing and enjoying their company. As I sat oppersite between the other two guys, I could not help but notice that Tyrone had run his hand up her dress and was clearly having some fun of his own.

As the meal went on Jane got more and more relaxed in the company of those four black guys and they too had got families with her, eventually we retired to the sittting room and when everyone was sitting down Jane disappeared, a few minutes later I was asked to turn the lights down and she appeared again holding a tray with the birthday cake she had made with lit candles, as she entered the room she was singing a slow and low pitched sexy happy birthday to Joe.

Joe looked a little shy, Jane stood in front of this young man and said, Happy Birthday Joe. With this she passed the cake to him and told him to blow out the candles and make a wish. Joe did as he was told and said thank you Mrs errrr, Jane With that Tyrone and the guys all clapped and cheered and started to tease Joe a little, standing in front of Joe, Jane asked Joe what he had wished for and with that the young man went very shy and blushed, more cheering from the guys made it even obvious what this fit good looking young black guy had wished for! As he went to sit down Jane turned away with he back to Joe and pulled the ribbon of her dress and in a blink her dress fell the the floor reaveeling her toned slim size 8 figure, her wonderful slim legs looked amazing in her black seamed stockings, supernder and heels. she then said to Joe, was I on your wish list Joe, I hope so?

Jane then bent over slightly and teased this youn man, lots of cheers from the other three guys and some encouragement resulting in Joe nodding his head and being somewhat lost for words.

Jane took his hand and said, well follow me and let see what sort of a birthday treat we can come up with, with this Jane lead Joe Into the centre of our sitting room and dropped to her knees, Joe stood there as she pulled down his jogging bottoms and then slid her hand against his pants, his cock was already starting to get hard and soon was ready to burst from his pants, wow she said as his huge black cock finally bust out of his underwear. With that the young bull waisted no time in pulling her towards him where he firmly pushed her open mouth onto his now full erect shinning black cock.

As she sucked hard and harder Joe pushed his cock deeper into her mouth until eventually she gaged and splurged it out, by this time her psyche was ready and wet, Joe pulled her to her feet, bent Jane over and slid his 10” cock into her wet and wanting pussy, my god this young shy black boy was now fucking my wife bearback in the middle of our sitting room in front of his older brother and two friends.

Joe began to pump Jane more and more and she was loving his hard and strong thrusts into her tight little white pussy, I should have been concerned and deeply offended however, for some reason the more this young gun fucked my wife the more I got excited.
Eventunatly he gave out a burst of noise and I assume dumped his load into my wife, with that she looked at me as I was by now glued on the site of her being fucked, she simply smiled at me as if to say, see this is how you say happy birthday!
By this time, Tyrone and the other two black guys had all stripped off and it was not long before Jane was being used like a little white sex play thing by all three black hung bulls, one after the other they fucked her pussy, mouth and even DP her and all cumming in her at various times.

I was glued and unable to say a word as I was so taken by what these four fit, young and hung black guys were putting my slim wife through however, Jane was far from unhappy, one after the other she would ask for the next bull.

Eventually after almost three hours of hard sex, these four Young’s guns had finally worn themselves out and depleted their ball into and over my wife, and at about 3.00am they got dressed, thanks Jane for her entertainment and began to leave, Tyrone turned to me and said, Richard man, thanks for tonight your wife is a real hot chic and we would love to come back again and pay our respect!

With that and win in a few minuets we were alone once more, Jane was buzzing although tired and clearly ready for bed. She stripped off and got in bed and so did I, after a while she tuned to me and said, thanks you Richard, I hope you did not mind this evening as I really enjoyed myself, I just nodded and said that fine I am Ok with it.

A few second later I felt Jane moving around and then in the dark she turned around and sat over me began to suck my cock, saying, her how about a treat for my lovely hubby, as she sucked my cock and it got hard which by now she was doing sitting above me ina 69 position, she then said, now hubby be a good hubby and lick my pussy, before I could say anything I felt her push her wet and dripping pushing over my mouth. I should have pushed her off however, i was so turned on by her growing kinkiness that I did as instructed and started to lick her pussy.

At first i could simply just taste a little cum however, as I licked her more she sat up a little more and I could fell her push followed by a large amount of black seed dripping for her pussy, clean me up she said in a firm voice, I was so excited I did as told and started to lick her harder and harder until my tounge was right up her pussy as far as I could get.

The next morning we had breakfast, Jane was dressed in a little black dress to the knee, medium heeled shoe and black tights and ready for work, nothing was said about the evening before, she was a normal as usual and acted as if the whole thing had been just a fantasy, she gave me a kiss and said goodbye before leaving for work.
I sat there for a moment thinking of the four black bulls fucking my wife only 6 hours before and thinking, I am sure this is not the end!

Last edited:
Suggest you read our earlier posted story first.

My sexy slim blonde with who is a regular gym attendee had over a number of months slipped into a cuckold relationship with her 27 year old fit black personnel trainer and by now he had become a regular fixture in our sex lives and relationship. Tyrone was a fit young man with a toned body and a high sex drive and a liking for slim blonde white women, my wife fitted the bill for him.

One day Jane said that Tyrone’s younger brother was soon to celebrate his 21st birthday and as he did not have much family or anything special planned she had offered to invite him to ours for dinner with Tyrone and their two friends, making it a group of four young fit black guys. Three of the guys were all in there late 20’s with Tyrone younger brother being just 21.

On the Saturday of his birthday Jane had been busy preparing the meal and getting the dinning room and house ready whilst I had been messing around in the garden and not taken much notice of what she was doing.

At 8.00pm the door bell rang and as i was the only one ready as Jane was late finishing the birthday cake she has made, she asked me to get the door and let them in a get them a *******, I opened the door and standing in front of me was Tyrone and his tow pals from the gym who I had met once before at a fund racing event there.

I said hi and invited them into the front roo where they sat down and chatted between them, i offered to get them a ******* and a few minuets later I was serving up four beers. Joe Tyrones brother was little shy and quiet although he seemed a nice pilite young man. After they had been chatting for a while Jane appeared and came into the room and say hi and to greet our dinner guest and to meet our birthday boy!

As soon as she appeared I immediately noticed her outfit, she was wearing a very light blue dress that was tight and very thin, underneath I could clearly see she was wearing black. In fact her entire outfit of black suspenders, stockings and bra could be seen under the thin tight fitting light blue dress, she finished this off with a pair of patent killer heeled shoes, wow she looked super hot although it was not the usual outfit I would have expected here to wear for a dinner party.

During the meal Jane sat between Tyrone and Joe chatting a laughing and enjoying their company. As I sat oppersite between the other two guys, I could not help but notice that Tyrone had run his hand up her dress and was clearly having some fun of his own.

As the meal went on Jane got more and more relaxed in the company of those four black guys and they too had got families with her, eventually we retired to the sittting room and when everyone was sitting down Jane disappeared, a few minutes later I was asked to turn the lights down and she appeared again holding a tray with the birthday cake she had made with lit candles, as she entered the room she was singing a slow and low pitched sexy happy birthday to Joe.

Joe looked a little shy, Jane stood in front of this young man and said, Happy Birthday Joe. With this she passed the cake to him and told him to blow out the candles and make a wish. Joe did as he was told and said thank you Mrs errrr, Jane With that Tyrone and the guys all clapped and cheered and started to tease Joe a little, standing in front of Joe, Jane asked Joe what he had wished for and with that the young man went very shy and blushed, more cheering from the guys made it even obvious what this fit good looking young black guy had wished for! As he went to sit down Jane turned away with he back to Joe and pulled the ribbon of her dress and in a blink her dress fell the the floor reaveeling her toned slim size 8 figure, her wonderful slim legs looked amazing in her black seamed stockings, supernder and heels. she then said to Joe, was I on your wish list Joe, I hope so?

Jane then bent over slightly and teased this youn man, lots of cheers from the other three guys and some encouragement resulting in Joe nodding his head and being somewhat lost for words.

Jane took his hand and said, well follow me and let see what sort of a birthday treat we can come up with, with this Jane lead Joe Into the centre of our sitting room and dropped to her knees, Joe stood there as she pulled down his jogging bottoms and then slid her hand against his pants, his cock was already starting to get hard and soon was ready to burst from his pants, wow she said as his huge black cock finally bust out of his underwear. With that the young bull waisted no time in pulling her towards him where he firmly pushed her open mouth onto his now full erect shinning black cock.

As she sucked hard and harder Joe pushed his cock deeper into her mouth until eventually she gaged and splurged it out, by this time her psyche was ready and wet, Joe pulled her to her feet, bent Jane over and slid his 10” cock into her wet and wanting pussy, my god this young shy black boy was now fucking my wife bearback in the middle of our sitting room in front of his older brother and two friends.

Joe began to pump Jane more and more and she was loving his hard and strong thrusts into her tight little white pussy, I should have been concerned and deeply offended however, for some reason the more this young gun fucked my wife the more I got excited.
Eventunatly he gave out a burst of noise and I assume dumped his load into my wife, with that she looked at me as I was by now glued on the site of her being fucked, she simply smiled at me as if to say, see this is how you say happy birthday!
By this time, Tyrone and the other two black guys had all stripped off and it was not long before Jane was being used like a little white sex play thing by all three black hung bulls, one after the other they fucked her pussy, mouth and even DP her and all cumming in her at various times.

I was glued and unable to say a word as I was so taken by what these four fit, young and hung black guys were putting my slim wife through however, Jane was far from unhappy, one after the other she would ask for the next bull.

Eventually after almost three hours of hard sex, these four Young’s guns had finally worn themselves out and depleted their ball into and over my wife, and at about 3.00am they got dressed, thanks Jane for her entertainment and began to leave, Tyrone turned to me and said, Richard man, thanks for tonight your wife is a real hot chic and we would love to come back again and pay our respect!

With that and win in a few minuets we were alone once more, Jane was buzzing although tired and clearly ready for bed. She stripped off and got in bed and so did I, after a while she tuned to me and said, thanks you Richard, I hope you did not mind this evening as I really enjoyed myself, I just nodded and said that fine I am Ok with it.

A few second later I felt Jane moving around and then in the dark she turned around and sat over me began to suck my cock, saying, her how about a treat for my lovely hubby, as she sucked my cock and it got hard which by now she was doing sitting above me ina 69 position, she then said, now hubby be a good hubby and lick my pussy, before I could say anything I felt her push her wet and dripping pushing over my mouth. I should have pushed her off however, i was so turned on by her growing kinkiness that I did as instructed and started to lick her pussy.

At first i could simply just taste a little cum however, as I licked her more she sat up a little more and I could fell her push followed by a large amount of black seed dripping for her pussy, clean me up she said in a firm voice, I was so excited I did as told and started to lick her harder and harder until my tounge was right up her pussy as far as I could get.

The next morning we had breakfast, Jane was dressed in a little black dress to the knee, medium heeled shoe and black tights and ready for work, nothing was said about the evening before, she was a normal as usual and acted as if the whole thing had been just a fantasy, she gave me a kiss and said goodbye before leaving for work.
I sat there for a moment thinking of the four black bulls fucking my wife only 6 hours before and thinking, I am sure this is not the end!

Thanks .wow

Back