My gym fit wife and her new personnel trainer

Tell me if she is a good wife?

• Total voters

Richard and Jane

Couple
From
UK
My wife and I have been married for 15 years and she is a true 38 year old milf, she has been attending the same gym for about ten years with not much happening other than the occasional guy chatting her up, she has a super slim size 8 figure and is very toned attending 5 days a week going to our local gym. One day she came home and said that a new PT had been employed call Tyrone he was the youngest by far at only 27 years old as the gym was in the main for mostly older members.

Over a period of the next few months I notice Jane wearing some new and more sexy looking gym gear although I did not mind or give it much thought, she said that her new PT was young and a fit nice guy but not much more was said.

It was in September that the gym had their annual charity event which was held in the gym with all the staff and a number of the memebers asked to help out by manning the stools to raise money, my wife had attended and helped out on the past few events and so it was no suprise when she said she would be helping out once more. I was away with work and on the build up to the charity evening Jane had asked me to drop in on the way home and show my support by buying a ticket and anything else I was minded to buy whilst there.

I arrived later than I anticipated and when I arrived at the gym the evening was in full swing with around two hundred people busy in the main area, at one end I could see from a distance my wife helping out on one of the many stools. As I walked closer I could see her talking to a group of three young black guys, she looked amazing in a pair of tight white jeans, high heels and a little pink top and a full face of make up and her brunet hair done specially. Just as I arrived at her stool her friend call her to help out and she said to me, Richard I’ll be back let me just help Sue grab a *******, just mingle. I stood at her stool and as I did I turned and saw the three young black guys chatting and having a laugh, then I could hear one say to the others, yeh she’s the hot babe of the gym, I train her five mornings a week, her old mans got a big job in the city and she’s has everything she wants, as I stopped to listen in, one of the other guys said, when is she going get what she really want Tyron? At this point I immediately realised this was Jane’s new personnel trainer who was also helping out at the event which I recall her saying. He replied saying, well bros, I bet you she will be getting what she really needs by Christmas and it won’t be from her old man. At this point one of the other blacks guys said, well don’t forget us man, she looks hot and we can all help spoil her with our gifts. Tyrone replied, man I going to have her begging for more by the end of the year and she won’t want any white guy after that.

At this point I was looking directly at the three of these black guys and they were all stairing at Jane with a smile on their faces. I was shocked and at the same time, pleased that Jane was still able to attract young guys who feel she is so sexy and attractive.

The following day I speak to Jane and said that I enjoyed the evening and that I had bumped into her new PT Tyrone, Oh what did you think of him she said? Well he’s ok although I was more interested to hear what he thought of you I said. Oh what do you mean, I chuckled and said oh nothing. Come on what did he say, well let’s just say I think he likes you as his star pupil! With that Jane smiled and said nothing more although I could tell immediately that she was aware Tyrone had began trying to chat her up.

Over the next couple of weeks I noticed James gym gear getting a little more sexy in looks and choice and one day I teased her by saying, wow you look great I bet Tyrone loves that outfit to which Jane replied, well I don’t know about that and I don’t care, I replied. As time went on I began to tease her and mention Tyrone and eventually I explained what I had overhear in the gym to which Jane said , that s silly and just three guys messing about, I am sure they say that sort of thing about a number of the women there. Occasionally I would tease Jane more and more about her new PT and that he was running out of time as it was late November and he had made a bet with his friends about his intention for Jane by christamas, Jane just smiled and said don’t be so silly, although I could tell she liked the attention.

One day Jane called me at work saying the gym had been flooded and that the boss had to close it for a few weeks whilst the work of replacing the floors etc was done, she was not happy and said that she would need to use our gym at home and would lit be ok for Tyrone to train her there. I said yes without thinking and then it wasn’t until I was driving home I realised this may just be ideal for Tyrone.

The following day Jane arranged for Tyrone to come over at about 5 pm and to train her, I arrived home at 6pm as usual and just as I arrived Jane and Tyrone were finishing her workout and then Jane introduced me to Tyrone for the first time as until now he did not know I was James husband. I could tell he was very taken with my wife and he made it obvious he fancied her. We met shoot hands and he said hi, he had clearly not remembered me from the evening at the gym.

One day when I arrived home Jane had finished her training and Tyrone was packing up to leave when Jane turned to me and said that Tyrone needed a lift home and would I be a darling and drop him home, I agreed and we were soon alone in the car. Wow she a lovey woman man you are so lucky man he said, yes thanks I guess I am I replied. I bet you get losts of guys trying to chat her up don’t you, yes a bit I said and then he asked , do you guys swing? Wow that was a direct question I was prepared for, urrrr well we haven’t so far I said. Well if you need any help or fancy giving it a go let me know. The cheeky bastard I thought, I doped Tyrone off and headed for home . Later that night when in bed I told Jane about the offer from Tyrone to which she replied, he’s just winding you up and testing you he’s a young fit good looking guy that all. Sound like you like idea of it I said, not at all I’m just saying he’s young. With that Jane turned over and went off the sleep. I was however a little turned on by the idea that this fit young black guy wanted my wife and I had been thinking up all sorts of scenarios on how Jane might deal with his advances.

A week or so later Jane said Tyrone was ccoming over to train her, I arrived home and as I did Jane greeted me in a tight lycra outfit from up stairs saying, Tyrone was in the shower and when she offered to pay his fuel cost for driving over he refused , Jane was unhappy and wanted to pay him something. I then joked and said, well why don’t you give him a blow job instead, as I did Jane looked at me and said don’t be so stupid and tease him about me, he cannot afford to come all the way over to us without us paying for his fuel, at which I replied, I know what he’d rather settle for? I was just teasing Jane at this point however, she turned and looked at me and said OK if that’s what you suggest let me ask. To my horror Jane walked off back to our bedroom where Tyrone has just finished getting a shower, after a few minuets I could her them talking softly and then it stopped.

I waited a while and still nothing, I decided to find out what was happening and so I crept upstairs to the door of our bedroom when I looked in the door which was slightly open, I could see my wife kneeling then as I looked further in I saw Tyrone with his black hand on her head and then finally his black cock in my wife’s mouth, my god she was actually blowing him off in our bedroom!

I stood there on the landing silent and stunned.

Although shocked at first I could not help but being turned on watching my sexy looking wife sucking on the full length of Tyrone’s back monster cock, she was holding his balls and sucking like I have never experienced from her. I was glued and could not stop looking and getting harder myself as she was enjoying Tyrone’s huge black cock so much. After what seemed to be an age, he held her head and let out a grunt, I could only assume he shot his load into her mouth, Jane gagged for a moment then looked up with his cock in her mouth and winked this super fit young black bull, Tyrone.

As he pulled away she looked at the door for a moment and there she saw me staring at her, to my complete surprise she simply wiped the last drops of his seed off her chin and smiled at me as if to say, see I told you so!

Tyrone soon left and for the rest of the evening we did not speak, the next day when I arrived home Jane asked if I was upset at her and if I was disappointed in her, I said no I was not at all although she kept asking if I was OK. Aafter a time I said, I was 100% happy about it and there was no need to worry herself, she appeared unsure and so I finally said, look I actually got hard watching so don’t worry.

This must have left her thinking, a few weeks later Jane asked if would be OK if Tyrone came over in the evening to see her and maybe for dinner, I said that it was fine and I would try to get home in time. When the day came Jane had spent much of the afternoon preparing the meal and getting the house ready, she was bathed and hair done as usual for one of our dinner parties although she did not get dressed until just before Tyrone arrived. As the door bell rang she called out for me to get the door it was Tyrone, hi how are you he said as we went into the lounge and made small talk. A few minuets later my wife appeared dressed and ready to entertain wow, what an outfit Tyrone commented, I too was taken back by how sexy Jane looked almost a little slutty which I had not seen her dressed like this before, she had a new very short black dress on, high patent black killer heels and seamed nylons, this looked like an all new outfit to me!

As I was sent off to get drinks for Tyrone and my wife, I could hear Tyrone say to her ‘babe you look hot’, how about we play for real tonight?

We had dinner and during the meal Jane sat next to Tyrone and the flirting between then got more and more as the evening went on. Finally, Jane came up to me as I was washing the dishes and said, he wants me to blow him again are you OK with that? I said nothing and just nodded as I did not want to upset her and her think I was till angry form the first time. She immediately turned away and headed back to the living room, I finished washing up and a few minutes later I walked into the hall where I could see Tyrone had dropped his pants and was showing off his erect 9.5 inch cock, Jane was standing next to him, he had his hand up her dress which by now was showing off her seemed stocking tops and suspenders, wow she had great legs and was super fit I thought.

It wasn’t long before she put his by now almost erect cock in her mouth, it was massive, long and very very thick so much so that she had a job to get her red lipstick covered lips around it however, she was not going to fail and she finally opened wide at which point Tyrone pushed his cock into her mouth, I have to say at this point my own little cock got very firm and I was glued to watching my wife perform like a black mans white slut.

I stood in the kitchen looking out as I watched my wife sucking his cock with more grip and intensity as the time went on and I had assumed that like the first time, Tyrone would simply unload in her mouth and that’s would be as far as it would go. However, after a time, Jane stood up and turned around, she said to Tyrone, unzipp my dress, what was going on I thought. At this point her dress fell the the flow revealing her stunning slip size 8 toned body, she was wearing a black pair of seamed stockings, suspenders and a black low cut bra, wow that’s hot said Tyrone. At this point he spun her around and starte kissing a caressing her, then I noticed his hands inside her g-string.

Jane looked over and caught me eye deliberately, as she did I tried to look away however, she called, Richard are you OK with this?

I automatically just knodded and as I did I though what am I agreeing to this young black stud handelling my wife. As soon as I nodded Jane turned away took Tyrone by the hand and lead him our bedroom, I stood frozen not knowing what was happening and what I should do. I went into our sitting room put on the TV and sat there trying to take my mind off what was happening in our bedroom upstairs.

After about 5 minutes I could not stand it any longer and I just had to go up there and see for my self however much I may not like the outcome, as I walked up the stairs I could hear Jane making noises and sounding louder and louder, as I got the bedroom door I just pushed it open a very slight amount and there on our bed was my 38 years old white faithful wife and mom of our children bent over with her hand on our bed with this young super fit black lad pilling into her from behind with his cock that looked like it belonged to a small pony!

I. Watched for few seconds and then so as not to let them know I was there, I turned away and left them to finish there fun.

About 15 minuets later Tyrone appeared in the sitting room , not sheepish or allogetic in any way, he sat down and simply said, that one sexy girl you have there bro! Soon after Jane appeared and by this time was dressed again and looking like she had run a marathon, I said to her, everything OK darling, sitting oppersite me she said, yes just fine in a quiet voice and as she did, she opened her legs a little revealing her beautiful tones legs and black stockings and as I could not help but look, I noticed her g string was missing, then just she looked straight at me yes, I noticed a large dollop of what looked like cum dribble from her pussy, God her fucked her bear back and she was making it known to me that he has bread my wife in our own bed!

To be continued !!!!

Last edited:
My wife and I have been married for 15 years and she is a true 38 year old milf, she has been attending the same gym for about ten years with not much happening other than the occasional guy chatting her up, she has a super slim size 8 figure and is very toned attending 5 days a week going to our local gym. One day she came home and said that a new PT had been employed call Tyrone he was the youngest by far at only 27 years old as the gym was in the main for mostly older members.

Over a period of the next few months I notice Jane wearing some new and more sexy looking gym gear although I did not mind or give it much thought, she said that her new PT was young and a fit nice guy but not much more was said.

It was in September that the gym had their annual charity event which was held in the gym with all the staff and a number of the memebers asked to help out by manning the stools to raise money, my wife had attended and helped out on the past few events and so it was no suprise when she said she would be helping out once more. I was away with work and on the build up to the charity evening Jane had asked me to drop in on the way home and show my support by buying a ticket and anything else I was minded to buy whilst there.

I arrived later than I anticipated and when I arrived at the gym the evening was in full swing with around two hundred people busy in the main area, at one end I could see from a distance my wife helping out on one of the many stools. As I walked closer I could see her talking to a group of three young black guys, she looked amazing in a pair of tight white jeans, high heels and a little pink top and a full face of make up and her brunet hair done specially. Just as I arrived at her stool her friend call her to help out and she said to me, Richard I’ll be back let me just help Sue grab a *******, just mingle. I stood at her stool and as I did I turned and saw the three young black guys chatting and having a laugh, then I could hear one say to the others, yeh she’s the hot babe of the gym, I train her five mornings a week, her old mans got a big job in the city and she’s has everything she wants, as I stopped to listen in, one of the other guys said, when is she going get what she really want Tyron? At this point I immediately realised this was Jane’s new personnel trainer who was also helping out at the event which I recall her saying. He replied saying, well bros, I bet you she will be getting what she really needs by Christmas and it won’t be from her old man. At this point one of the other blacks guys said, well don’t forget us man, she looks hot and we can all help spoil her with our gifts. Tyrone replied, man I going to have her begging for more by the end of the year and she won’t want any white guy after that.

At this point I was looking directly at the three of these black guys and they were all stairing at Jane with a smile on their faces. I was shocked and at the same time, pleased that Jane was still able to attract young guys who feel she is so sexy and attractive.

The following day I speak to Jane and said that I enjoyed the evening and that I had bumped into her new PT Tyrone, Oh what did you think of him she said? Well he’s ok although I was more interested to hear what he thought of you I said. Oh what do you mean, I chuckled and said oh nothing. Come on what did he say, well let’s just say I think he likes you as his star pupil! With that Jane smiled and said nothing more although I could tell immediately that she was aware Tyrone had began trying to chat her up.

Over the next couple of weeks I noticed James gym gear getting a little more sexy in looks and choice and one day I teased her by saying, wow you look great I bet Tyrone loves that outfit to which Jane replied, well I don’t know about that and I don’t care, I replied. As time went on I began to tease her and mention Tyrone and eventually I explained what I had overhear in the gym to which Jane said , that s silly and just three guys messing about, I am sure they say that sort of thing about a number of the women there. Occasionally I would tease Jane more and more about her new PT and that he was running out of time as it was late November and he had made a bet with his friends about his intention for Jane by christamas, Jane just smiled and said don’t be so silly, although I could tell she liked the attention.

One day Jane called me at work saying the gym had been flooded and that the boss had to close it for a few weeks whilst the work of replacing the floors etc was done, she was not happy and said that she would need to use our gym at home and would lit be ok for Tyrone to train her there. I said yes without thinking and then it wasn’t until I was driving home I realised this may just be ideal for Tyrone.

The following day Jane arranged for Tyrone to come over at about 5 pm and to train her, I arrived home at 6pm as usual and just as I arrived Jane and Tyrone were finishing her workout and then Jane introduced me to Tyrone for the first time as until now he did not know I was James husband. I could tell he was very taken with my wife and he made it obvious he fancied her. We met shoot hands and he said hi, he had clearly not remembered me from the evening at the gym.

One day when I arrived home Jane had finished her training and Tyrone was packing up to leave when Jane turned to me and said that Tyrone needed a lift home and would I be a darling and drop him home, I agreed and we were soon alone in the car. Wow she a lovey woman man you are so lucky man he said, yes thanks I guess I am I replied. I bet you get losts of guys trying to chat her up don’t you, yes a bit I said and then he asked , do you guys swing? Wow that was a direct question I was prepared for, urrrr well we haven’t so far I said. Well if you need any help or fancy giving it a go let me know. The cheeky bastard I thought, I doped Tyrone off and headed for home . Later that night when in bed I told Jane about the offer from Tyrone to which she replied, he’s just winding you up and testing you he’s a young fit good looking guy that all. Sound like you like idea of it I said, not at all I’m just saying he’s young. With that Jane turned over and went off the sleep. I was however a little turned on by the idea that this fit young black guy wanted my wife and I had been thinking up all sorts of scenarios on how Jane might deal with his advances.

A week or so later Jane said Tyrone was ccoming over to train her, I arrived home and as I did Jane greeted me in a tight lycra outfit from up stairs saying, Tyrone was in the shower and when she offered to pay his fuel cost for driving over he refused , Jane was unhappy and wanted to pay him something. I then joked and said, well why don’t you give him a blow job instead, as I did Jane looked at me and said don’t be so stupid and tease him about me, he cannot afford to come all the way over to us without us paying for his fuel, at which I replied, I know what he’d rather settle for? I was just teasing Jane at this point however, she turned and looked at me and said OK if that’s what you suggest let me ask. To my horror Jane walked off back to our bedroom where Tyrone has just finished getting a shower, after a few minuets I could her them talking softly and then it stopped.

I waited a while and still nothing, I decided to find out what was happening and so I crept upstairs to the door of our bedroom when I looked in the door which was slightly open, I could see my wife kneeling then as I looked further in I saw Tyrone with his black hand on her head and then finally his black cock in my wife’s mouth, my god she was actually blowing him off in our bedroom!

I stood there on the landing silent and stunned.

Although shocked at first I could not help but being turned on watching my sexy looking wife sucking on the full length of Tyrone’s back monster cock, she was holding his balls and sucking like I have never experienced from her. I was glued and could not stop looking and getting harder myself as she was enjoying Tyrone’s huge black cock so much. After what seemed to be an age, he held her head and let out a grunt, I could only assume he shot his load into her mouth, Jane gagged for a moment then looked up with his cock in her mouth and winked this super fit young black bull, Tyrone.

As he pulled away she looked at the door for a moment and there she saw me staring at her, to my complete surprise she simply wiped the last drops of his seed off her chin and smiled at me as if to say, see I told you so!

Tyrone soon left and for the rest of the evening we did not speak, the next day when I arrived home Jane asked if I was upset at her and if I was disappointed in her, I said no I was not at all although she kept asking if I was OK. Aafter a time I said, I was 100% happy about it and there was no need to worry herself, she appeared unsure and so I finally said, look I actually got hard watching so don’t worry.

This must have left her thinking, a few weeks later Jane asked if would be OK if Tyrone came over in the evening to see her and maybe for dinner, I said that it was fine and I would try to get home in time. When the day came Jane had spent much of the afternoon preparing the meal and getting the house ready, she was bathed and hair done as usual for one of our dinner parties although she did not get dressed until just before Tyrone arrived. As the door bell rang she called out for me to get the door it was Tyrone, hi how are you he said as we went into the lounge and made small talk. A few minuets later my wife appeared dressed and ready to entertain wow, what an outfit Tyrone commented, I too was taken back by how sexy Jane looked almost a little slutty which I had not seen her dressed like this before, she had a new very short black dress on, high patent black killer heels and seamed nylons, this looked like an all new outfit to me!

As I was sent off to get drinks for Tyrone and my wife, I could hear Tyrone say to her ‘babe you look hot’, how about we play for real tonight?

We had dinner and during the meal Jane sat next to Tyrone and the flirting between then got more and more as the evening went on. Finally, Jane came up to me as I was washing the dishes and said, he wants me to blow him again are you OK with that? I said nothing and just nodded as I did not want to upset her and her think I was till angry form the first time. She immediately turned away and headed back to the living room, I finished washing up and a few minutes later I walked into the hall where I could see Tyrone had dropped his pants and was showing off his erect 9.5 inch cock, Jane was standing next to him, he had his hand up her dress which by now was showing off her seemed stocking tops and suspenders, wow she had great legs and was super fit I thought.

It wasn’t long before she put his by now almost erect cock in her mouth, it was massive, long and very very thick so much so that she had a job to get her red lipstick covered lips around it however, she was not going to fail and she finally opened wide at which point Tyrone pushed his cock into her mouth, I have to say at this point my own little cock got very firm and I was glued to watching my wife perform like a black mans white slut.

I stood in the kitchen looking out as I watched my wife sucking his cock with more grip and intensity as the time went on and I had assumed that like the first time, Tyrone would simply unload in her mouth and that’s would be as far as it would go. However, after a time, Jane stood up and turned around, she said to Tyrone, unzipp my dress, what was going on I thought. At this point her dress fell the the flow revealing her stunning slip size 8 toned body, she was wearing a black pair of seamed stockings, suspenders and a black low cut bra, wow that’s hot said Tyrone. At this point he spun her around and starte kissing a caressing her, then I noticed his hands inside her g-string.

Jane looked over and caught me eye deliberately, as she did I tried to look away however, she called, Richard are you OK with this?

I automatically just knodded and as I did I though what am I agreeing to this young black stud handelling my wife. As soon as I nodded Jane turned away took Tyrone by the hand and lead him our bedroom, I stood frozen not knowing what was happening and what I should do. I went into our sitting room put on the TV and sat there trying to take my mind off what was happening in our bedroom upstairs.

After about 5 minutes I could not stand it any longer and I just had to go up there and see for my self however much I may not like the outcome, as I walked up the stairs I could hear Jane making noises and sounding louder and louder, as I got the bedroom door I just pushed it open a very slight amount and there on our bed was my 38 years old white faithful wife and mom of our children bent over with her hand on our bed with this young super fit black lad pilling into her from behind with his cock that looked like it belonged to a small pony!

I. Watched for few seconds and then so as not to let them know I was there, I turned away and left them to finish there fun.

About 15 minuets later Tyrone appeared in the sitting room , not sheepish or allogetic in any way, he sat down and simply said, that one sexy girl you have there bro! Soon after Jane appeared and by this time was dressed again and looking like she had run a marathon, I said to her, everything OK darling, sitting oppersite me she said, yes just fine in a quiet voice and as she did, she opened her legs a little revealing her beautiful tones legs and black stockings and as I could not help but look, I noticed her g string was missing, then just she looked straight at me yes, I noticed a large dollop of what looked like cum dribble from her pussy, God her fucked her bear back and she was making it known to me that he has bread my wife in our own bed!

To be continued !!!!

Back