my greek wife jenny black cock slut

my wife jenny ,who i married eight yrs ago,was a very regular wife when it came to sex.we would do all the normal routine stuff that all couples did,however jenny for some reason did not like anal sex.but i got over it because she did give one hell of a blow job'and she did swollow all of my cum.and the only other thing that she kept that i did not like,was a very full but neatly trimmed bush.jenny is a middle school teacher here in jersey,where we live.during the last few weeks jen,has been coming home late telling me that they are preparing for middle school graduation,i thought nothing of it,but one evening about two weeks ago while while jenny was getting out of the shower ,i saw that she shaved her pussy bald like a babies ass,i instantly got excited and asked her did she do it for me,she said no that she just wanted to see what it was like on her,she also stated that she did not like it,.i was bummed out but said ok whatever.the next night when jenny came home, i really wanted to have sex with her but she stated that she was really worn out from work all day,and did not want to discuss work any more.the next morning was saturday and we got up like we normally do together to eat breakfast.but jenny said she had an upset stomach because something been bothering here and she did not know how to tell me,and we were allways open and honest in are marriage,she actually started crying. i relaxed her and told her to just be honest with me and why she is so upset at something.she said ok i,ll tell you ,but promise me you will here me out first before i make judgement ,so naturally i said ok.she started by saying that at work they hired a new supervisor whos name was kevin,and he was a demanding black man in his late thirties,i said go ahead tell me the rest ,as my interst was now at a alltime high,jenny than said that he has been hitting on her for awhile now,and he wanted to have sex with her,i jumped up out of my chair screaming and cursing that i,ll ******* the motherfucker.I asked jenny did she tell the building principal, she said no ,why not i screamed,well tony she said i do think he is kind of hansome and he does have a very muscular body,i couldn,t beleive what i just heard,jenny said please tony you promised to hear me out first, i said ok ,procceed,jenny then said do you want to know why i shaved my pussy bald ? yes i said, because kevin likes it like that she said,i asked her ,are you cheating on me with a black man?she said yes,but now jenny seemed to be more relaxed with telling me the truth.she than proceeded to tell me how he fucks her with his 8'to 9' inch dick and he even fucked her virgin ass and she likes it.i was heartbroken i didn,t know what to say.jenny said that it started about a month ago when one of her co workers told her to look up a internet sites about white wifes who fuck black cock and there husbands like it.i said now what are we going to do ? iasked her do you still love me?she said yes but i want to continue fucking kevin.brfore i could say anything, she said look at this video of me and kevin fucking,that we took on my cell phone.before i could answer her,she shoved the video in my face,and there was the biggest black cock i ever saw fucking my wife in every hole she had,and loving it. my wife turned to me and started stroking my semi hard cock saying that kevin told me you would like the video that we made of us fucking , for some unkown reason,i did like the video like kevin said and now with my permission kevin fucks jenny on a weekly bases and i get to watch if i want to or she will video tape it for me ,she still fucks me but not as much because kevin get first shot at her,but thats ok i can,t compete with him anyway,but jenny still strokes my little cock untill i cum .jenny is going out tomorrow nite with kevin ,ands he told her he wants to fuck her ass all nite,jenny said she will video tape it for me, i can,t wai,t getting hard on now just thinking about it..... we are in the process of setting up the videos and pictures of my new found slut wife for all the wonderful people on this site to see ............sincerly tony the newest cukhold member.............

I would love if my bitch came home and told me she was getting fucked by a bbc. I have told her she could, I just wanted to know about it right away.

Back