My good little cuck..

Hahaa!! He loves it! --
He was purely humiliated, he watched me fuck my Big black dildo, he was tied up and laughed at, he smoked like a little girl, talked like a little girl, went up town wearing a thong, he wore some stripper heels and wasn't allowed my pussy ;)

He's letting you have what you need and he's enjoying being a little sissy boi, have your fun and it's nobody's right really to say otherwise. To each their own, live and let live and all the other sayings of that sort, lol......show him sucking a black cock now and he'll be hooked for life!!!

Thankyou for putting these pictures up and embarassing me infront of everyone
God, you are fucking pathetic. A little white sissy with a little white dicky.
No wonder women are going to black men. I bet you would look really nice dressed up like you were on your knees worshiping a big black cock. I think you and your girl Barbie should share black cock. Then once you taste it you will see why all the girls want black cock.

No wonder women are going to black men. I bet you would look really nice dressed up like you were on your knees worshiping a big black cock. I think you and your girl Barbie should share black cock. Then once you taste it you will see why all the girls want black cock.
Haha this is what i've been trying to tell the little sissy, his tiny penis can't please me and won't ever please me because i've been black and i'm never going back. Haha did you know he loves dressing up as a girl? LOL and he's supposed to be a tough guy. I'm gonna have a black baby, make him care for it whilst i'm fucking the babies daddy.

I realise I cant please women with my penis (Im told im not allowed to call it a cock), so I enjoy pleasing my hot wife and her black loverss in the only way i can, by being laughed at and made to be a servant for them all. Im completely submissive to women and black men. Yes loveBLACKmen, i will do as you say and you are of course corret we are real pathetic :oops:

you better hope I don't get a hold of your ass, bitchboi

TJ_and_his_bitch.jpg

Haha this is what i've been trying to tell the little sissy, his tiny penis can't please me and won't ever please me because i've been black and i'm never going back. Haha did you know he loves dressing up as a girl? LOL and he's supposed to be a tough guy. I'm gonna have a black baby, make him care for it whilst i'm fucking the babies daddy.

We gonna put so much black man dick through you, baby, you won't know which one knocked you up

you should knock your cuck around with a hockey stick, once I was pounding in this married woman and if her husband would act up she would poke him around with one of mine.

fucking a' he's a weak boy, he gives the white guys like me with BWC a bad name.

Back