My girlfriend's suprise threesome

C

Calvin Johnson

This took place in 20111 and to keep identities safe I will change the names of the females involved.

On Saturdays I usually go to my friend's house to watch a game or talk about the the work week while my girlfriend at the time would stay at our apartment resting from us going out the night before. Sara(my gf) would sometimes have her friend Audrey over so they could talk about their job and hang out while I was away. Sara is 5' 2" thin waste, thick thighs, long dark hair, soft pale skin, d cup,with light blue eyes ,she has an amazing ass which had me keeping her around. Audrey is 5' 6", thin from top to bottom, brown hair, brown eyes, slightly tan,b cup and they met through there job at a daycare. Audrey is known for her closet sluttiness so she goes through bfs monthly. She also has an attraction to Sara; telling her one night they were out drinking.
I came home at 1 a.m. expecting to get in bed and cuddle up with Sara as I walked in the door I noticed the living room lights were on and laughing. I walked in seeing Sara and Audrey drinking from a 16 block of Miller and sat next to sara on the love seat while Audrey sat texting on the couch. We talked about work and I drank one beer while I noticed between the both of them they had gone through 9. After about twenty minutes I went to go shower and head in the bedroom until Sara was ready to lay down. As I finished showering I put on some comfortable shorts and a t shirt in the hallway and Sara asked me to come back to the living room to find the radio remote
When I found it I sat back down. Audrey still texting until she tosses it to the other end of the couch and says "fuck you then asshlole" referring to the guy she was talking to at the time. Apparently the only reason she was at my apartment was because she was arguing with him for not going out with her that night and Sara wanted to keep her company. I asked Sara" is she ok?" she whispered" yeah, they technically broke up this morning". After listening to music for about 15 minutes Audrey says" Sara let's play truth or dare" Sarah said" ummm yea". Sara went first daring Audrey to kiss her; she got off the couch and leaned in to kiss Sara and sat back down. Sara got up and said " one sec" as she went to the bathroom. Audrey said" I think that means we're gonna put a show on for you". Within minutes Sara came back, Audrey dared her to finger her pussy while she kissed her. Sara went to the couch as Audrey stood up and took off her leggings. She leaned back on the couch as Sara slowly put her index and middle finger inside Audrey's pussy. I stayed on the love seat watching closely as Sara licked her fingers clean and sat next to me. She said"it's your turn" to me. So I dared Audrey to do the same to Sara except she has to lick her pussy too. She got on her knees in front of the love seat as Sara took off her jeans. Audrey put her fingers in Sara's mouth and used the moisture to spread her pussy lips, kissing her and fingering her deep, then she crawled back slowly and slid her tongue into Sara's pussy as I watched gripping Sara's tits. Audrey then sat back on the couch saying" that was good", rubbing the juice off her lips. Sara then dared me to take off Audrey's shirt and lick from her nexk to her nipples. I got up and Audrey took her shirt off and sat back down, so I sat next to her, gripped her waste and licked her soft skin as I reached her nipple.When I was done I sat next to Sara on the love seat, Audrey then said to Sara " I dare you to suck Calvin's cock while I watch". Sara said " ok, but you have to help me do it" Audrey asked" is that ok ?" to Sara. Sara nodded yes. So they both got on their knees in front of me and licked my dick, then began taking turns sucking it. I was fully hard and Sara always tries to deepthroat it but gags. After a while Audrey says" I want to taste you again". Sara then layed back on the couch while Audrey got on her knees between her legs licking her pussy. I stood there jerking my dick watching.Sara said" baby...fuck her tight pussy!" I got on my knees and grabbed her waste and went to slide inside her. She looked back and reach between her legs holding my dick. She took a deep breath and said " go as deep as you want". I held her waist shoved all 9inches inside her as she muffled a scream. I pounded at her while Sara watched me getting her pussy licked. We then switched positions, Sara riding me cowgirl style on the couch while Audrey kissed her with my fingers deep in her. Sara came riding, so much when she got off me her juices and cream were dripping down her legs. When Sara first told me about Audrey telling her about her sex life she said that she was told that she could deepthroat. I told Sara I wanted to try and get in her throat so I stood up and ****** her to her knees and she rammed my dick in her mouth. See how deep she could get it and my reaction. Sara had a jealous look on her face and put her hand on the back of Audrey's head forsing her deeper. Audrey pulled my dick out quick and yelled " fuck! That's a big cock". Coughing with spit dripping from her lips, Sara said" let her ride it". She got off the floor and got on me cowgirl style, rocking back and forward, grinding deep, Sara got between my legs and licked my dick as I was going in and out of Audrey. After riding me hard Audrey dug her nails into my chest and repeatedly said " I'm gonna cum". She leaned into me and screamed "fuck"! Sara saw my effect on her but was still looked jealous, she then got next to Audrey and in a sexy angry voice she said to Audrey " get off my daddy dick". Audrey got off and sat on the floor looking as if she did something wrong. Sara then got between her legs and licked her pussy slowly
I got on the floor with them and fucked Sara from behind(her favorite position)
I then stuck my thumb in her ass to get her to climax. She gripped Audrey's tits and tensed up cumming on my dick. She asked" cum in me". So I began pounding at her harder while Audrey was whispering "cum in her pussy".I pulled her hair back and went deep as I was able and drenched her insides with my load. They both then started kissing and talked about how much fun they had. Me a Sara headed to bed while Audrey slept on th couch.
One funny part to the whole scenario was Audrey was looking for her panties the next morning and never found them. Asking about them for about a week which were never found until we got a new couch. The moving guy I helped take out the old one took out the cushions and they were attached to the cushion zipper. Forgot all about them until Sara started laughing. Haha.

Back