my girlfriend's love for black guys

Discussion in 'Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories' started by cuck guy, Aug 18, 2013.

1. cuck guy

cuck guy Active Member

my fiance is very flirty with them and acts like a "ghetto girl" it makes me uncomfortable always being around large groups of black guys but she's always talking to them and that's who she likes hanging out with. her and i rarely have sex anymore and she gives a black guy she works with a ride home from work almost every night. she lives with me and i help pay her bills.. we almost never have sex and i'm always hanging out with her at mostly black get togethers. i think i was made a cuck without knowing it. here are a few pictures of her, she's not a model or anything but with her personality she gets quite a bit of attention DSC07628.JPG DSC07622.JPG DSC07614.JPG

2. waynerobertson

waynerobertson Active Member

US
    Hot girl

Erin Walters, Philmo and cuck guy like this.
  3. cuck guy

cuck guy Active Member

another picture of her from behind DSC09017.JPG DSC09017.JPG

4. kerstin

kerstin Well-Known Member Gold Member

Germany
    i will see your tiny cock

hotcouple1984 and Erin Walters like this.
  5. NowADaze

NowADaze Guest

A bangin' body like that who is willfully sauntering around in front of me with an obviously submissive husband? I'd tap that with no second thoughts.

hotcouple1984 and cuck guy like this.
  6. True-Romance

True-Romance Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

yeah, i would tear that pussy up every chance that i can

7. Erin Walters

Erin Walters Member

She's definetely is getting some cock somewhere. You should tell her it's ok and to tell you if you are already a cuck. I bet you will find out and let us all know its true. Maybe she has even taken some pics she will show you. Does she ever tell you she is tired and doesn't want sex. If so she probably already got it from the BBC she takes home.

hotcouple1984, wit and curiouscraig like this.
  8. Beastheat

Beastheat Member

US
    I promise at least 4 black dudes have fucked your girlfriend

tulsaslut2 likes this.
  9. spin419

spin419 Well-Known Member

US
    She does have a very nice, fit body (and a great shaped butt). If you're not getting any of it, I would figure someone is.