My girlfriends interracial fantasy.

Hi all. I'm very new to all this openly sharing naughty fantasies, but I'm so excited I'd like to know what some open minded people think of my girlfriend finally letting her take 2 black men as i watched.
Does she want you tied up or gagged while you watch? She want to see you compared to their bigger, longer, thicker mighty Black cocks?

Does she want you tied up or gagged while you watch? She want to see you compared to their bigger, longer, thicker mighty Black cocks?
I think she knew I'd like it and omg... she was right. at first my hair was ragged and steered reluctantly against the side of a black cock slowly in and out her ass. My mood was getting into the situation as i realised how much my tongue was offered every time the big cock began it's withdrawal. wow. The other black man drove deep inside my bellend and flicked the ******* out of it. before I knew... I'm rapidly bending his full length with my throat.. and still pushing

• Love
Reactions: wit
I think she knew I'd like it and omg... she was right. at first my hair was ragged and steered reluctantly against the side of a black cock slowly in and out her ass. My mood was getting into the situation as i realised how much my tongue was offered every time the big cock began it's withdrawal. wow. The other black man drove deep inside my bellend and flicked the ******* out of it. before I knew... I'm rapidly bending his full length with my throat.. and still pushing
You made you suck the BBCs clean afterwards?

Back