My girlfriend's black lover

Colt44

Couple
When I met my girlfriend over 3 years ago I found out pretty quickly that I would need help keeping up with her sexual desires. She wanted sex all the time and couldn't get enough of it. You see she had just gotten out of a horrible marriage with a guy she referred to as the "one pump chump" and they had been married for 17 years. Another bad thing was he had an extremely small cock, so she'd never been truly satisfied. I'm 8" x 5.5", so I opened her up to sex she'd never had before. After a short weekend trip and a night when we fucked 13 times I knew I needed some help to keep up and keep her satisfied. I called a friend of mine that I'd know for about 10 years and asked him if he'd like to help me fuck her if she was cool with it. He was all in of course. He is about 7.5" long with the same girth, so I knew he could please her as well. I asked her if she'd be cool with trying a 3some with my friend and she agreed to try it, so I got us a room a couple of weeks later and we all met and fucked for a few hours straight. We just kept taking turns on her and she loved it.

After that experience I knew I wanted to find her some big black cock. I found a very good looking personal trainer and met him at a Starbucks to talk to him and see if he might be a good match for us. He definitely was. He ended up being my personal trainer and he would meet with us for 3somes as well. He has a 9.5" cock and over 6" girth, so she absolutely loves fucking him. After a few times of us having 3somes I wanted them to meet by themselves to fuck, so they could concentrate on just each other and build more intimacy and therefore make our 3somes more exciting as well. They spent a couple of nights together at a hotel and really established a bond that has exploded our sexual fun.

The guy ended up coming to work for me and now he and I go stay with "our" girlfriend for a few days at a time and get some work done as well. He can stay with her whenever he wants even if I'm not there. That's the type of relationship we have now. It's fantastic. She loves us taking turns fucking her over and over again. She wears us both out. I snore pretty loud, so when we're all together and after we've fucked her for hours I'll go sleep in the guest bedroom, so they can get some sleep. What usually ends up happening though is they keep fucking for an hour or so after I leave. I can hear them from the other room and I get a huge hard on listening to him fuck her with that huge BBC of his. Listening to her moaning with pleasure as he fills her up with his 9.5" BBC is the most erotic thing I've ever heard. I'll sneak and look through the door and watch them fuck for hours while I'm stroking my rock hard cock. I love how she wraps her legs around him and wan't let him stop fucking her. Needless to say we have a fantastic relationship between the 3 of us with absolutely no jealousy at all. He and I are the best of friends and oh do we have fun talking about fucking her and being tag team partners for her.

The only thing that would be better would be if we all 3 lived together. We've talked about that one. She says she'd never get anything done if we lived together cause she'd be fucking us all the time. We both know that is a true statement from her. She and I still play with my other friend from time to time as well, but it's nothing like watching her getting fucked by my black friend. I love when she says "he's so big, so deep, I can't take it, but I want him" and she pulls him in deeper!

Back