My girl in Ohio

Hi! I made the mistake of starting down this road with my girl. What started as a fantasy has manifested into a goal. I have been ordered to find her a Black Bull. In fact two weeks ago I was ordered to go buy her a toy and create her a profile on fetlife. She has began group chatting with guys on whatsapp

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 247
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 236
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 231
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 240
Has she considered collaring you and making you wear a cock cage? Especially the first night she fucks BBC

She will put you in a dog collar and make you walk around in the bedroom...then she will make you kneel near the bed and put your cock in the cage and wear the key in her neck...heck I will ask her to do that...dress her up in a sexy leather corset...black leather panties and sexy heels...

Reactions: wit
Excellent Martin,hopefully you'll be a full member of the cuckold fraternity ASAP! Keep posting your progress buddy,and more explicit photos of your soon-to-be hotwife too!

:exciting:Wow your wife has a nice body. Her breast is a beautiful sight. Also i like that tight blue dress. It shows off her curvy body very nicely.

Back