My Gf(sorta) first exp. With giving head to BBC.

Eric and Susan

Couple
From
MI, US
This past summer I started hanging w a beautiful girl I met in rehab a few years back. She had a bf but wasn't doing well w him. 6ft tall, long legs, auburn hair, green eyes. Well as we hung around more she started making passes at me, I was worried cause I have a super small cock, and just wanted her to tease me. Her bf rented rooms in this fairly big house, one w a older white lady and her 18 yo mixed grandson. Well I went one day to hang w her, and she said he had asked bout blowing him, which I thought was strange to be telling me, so I asked if she did, she scoffed, said no, and has never been w a black guy. Well in the basement, we got kinda messed up and I said how hot it be to see. She's 36. Well she admitted she did blow him, and he had a huge cock, and she recently told me she fucked him too. Well she brought him down, said I wanted to watch and had a small dick anyway, I was wearing her panties, as I'm a sissy. I admit it. Well his dick was bout 9 inches and thick..She could suck dick, and he started saying he was going to cum, and blew this load in her mouth. She came over and kissed me. Spit bout half, and I swallowed. It makes me so hard thinking of when he came in her mouth, and now she's had black, she said she actually wants more.

This past summer I started hanging w a beautiful girl I met in rehab a few years back. She had a bf but wasn't doing well w him. 6ft tall, long legs, auburn hair, green eyes. Well as we hung around more she started making passes at me, I was worried cause I have a super small cock, and just wanted her to tease me. Her bf rented rooms in this fairly big house, one w a older white lady and her 18 yo mixed grandson. Well I went one day to hang w her, and she said he had asked bout blowing him, which I thought was strange to be telling me, so I asked if she did, she scoffed, said no, and has never been w a black guy. Well in the basement, we got kinda messed up and I said how hot it be to see. She's 36. Well she admitted she did blow him, and he had a huge cock, and she recently told me she fucked him too. Well she brought him down, said I wanted to watch and had a small dick anyway, I was wearing her panties, as I'm a sissy. I admit it. Well his dick was bout 9 inches and thick..She could suck dick, and he started saying he was going to cum, and blew this load in her mouth. She came over and kissed me. Spit bout half, and I swallowed. It makes me so hard thinking of when he came in her mouth, and now she's had black, she said she actually wants more.
Did you cum your panties when she kissed you?

Back