My GF fucks even when I'm not around.

Army cuck

Couple
image.jpeg I'm in the middle of this conversation. Just thought I'd share. We're still looking for a man who is man enough to make my alpha female GF black owned. She won't give it up easily though. You'll have to be hot, smart, strong, huge cock, and know how to use it.

Sorry for the blurs. I don't want to give away anyone's identity. It's not my place.

Last edited:
For anyone following our adventure. This is twice now and I haven't been there both times. It's driving me nuts. She said yes by the way. Whenever he wants her to call or text.

She wants to add me to a group chat between them so when they get nasty I can read it all. I'm so lucky.

It's been a while sorry. So she's got a regular guy. Not the basketball player anymore. Of course he knows about me but hasn't warmed up to the idea if it all yet but seems to be coming around. In the meantime she gets laid still.

This was in regards to a conversation we had about home staying with us over a weekend.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg My girlfriend has did two gangbangs without me,one was with ten black guys that she didn't know,the last on was with four black guys from work,that turned into a two day tide up white ho that dose not know how many,it was a open house in the hood,young and old fucked her,in every hole she has,she was slapped around pissed on made to lick ass,an to fuck a pit bulldog,I was not allowed at these parties,

image.png image.jpeg She went back for more last weekend,this time it was only 6 guys,but very *******,they only fucked her in the ass,no pussy,no head,she said they were training her ass hole,she was ******* when she came home the next day,an has not been able to walk are set for a few days,she is always crying when she come home after her stay with them,I think it is that she knows what she has become,an does not like it,but can't stop it.something deep inside her wants an needs to be treated like this.i have asked her why,an all she does is start crying,never would she let a dog fuck her,are have men piss in her mouth,are be on des play for all to see.i took a picture the other night,of her pussy an ass,an even though her pussy was not fucked,it still is opened up

View attachment 984748 View attachment 984746 View attachment 984744 My girlfriend has did two gangbangs without me,one was with ten black guys that she didn't know,the last on was with four black guys from work,that turned into a two day tide up white ho that dose not know how many,it was a open house in the hood,young and old fucked her,in every hole she has,she was slapped around pissed on made to lick ass,an to fuck a pit bulldog,I was not allowed at these parties,
Very HOT!

Thought people might get a kick out of this.

Over the weekend my GF has adopted a stance of not letting me cum inside her. Only black cum goes inside her now. Each time we fucked she made me pull out. The last time she actually wouldn't let me cum on her I had to cum on floor and she actually got out of bed to step on it and grind it into the floor.

At that point after cumming it seemed a little silly and we laughed but it's something we've talked about in our dirty conversations as being hot. Funny how those things change after you've blown your load.

Back