my gf finally tried it!

jtayl

Male
my gf and i dated on and off for about 8 years. right from the start we talked about our fantasies. during the first couple of years we got to experience a few of them including a couple mfm threeways. i told her i thought it would be hot to see her take it up a notch and try a big black cock or two. but she was hesitant and admitted she was nervous about being with a black man. on occasion i would tell her that she should try it and how hot i thought it would be to see her pussy stretched out with a bbc. she realized that i was serious. each time we talked about it she became more and more curious and liked that i supported the idea. in any event, during those 8 years we broke up a few times and always ended up getting back together a few months later. each time she would tell me how many guys she fucked while we had split up and if there were any wild circumstances. Then i got a phone call from her and she said she was driving back from Vegas with her girlfriends. I was asking her all sorts of questions and i was only getting yes, no, or silent responses. i quickly realized that with her friends in the car with her she couldn't really talk about it. i asked her if she got laid and all she said was yes.

The next day she invited my over to tell me her story. She told me she wanted to get over her hangup she was having about black guys. so that previous night at one of the clubs she made an effort to flirt and hang out with a few black guys. she went on the tell me she got pretty ******* and ended up going back to the room of one of these guys. she said she the next thing she knew her cloths were off and she was sucking this guys big black cock and then getting her pussy eaten and fucked. she then said she didn't really know how much time had passed but she opened her eyes and one of the other black guys that was in the club was now standing in room watching. the next thing she said happened is he walked over in front of her face dropped his pants and pulled out his big cock inches just from her mouth. she told me at the point she just decided, what the hell, and had these black guys fuck her every which way for hours until the morning when she got a cab back to her hotel.

the story was a huge turn on for me to hear and she was getting turned on telling it. I told her i had to check out her pussy and fuck her as well. she liked that i was inspecting her pussy and it might have been my imagination but i will swear that she must have been fucked really good by some pretty big cocks as her pussy seemed a little stretched out and looked puffy and abused!View attachment 601775

Last edited:
Back